Not as good looking as most of the WWE females

Yeah she's a very good worker. But she bores me to tears

Turn her heel

Turn Rude heel

Or release them both

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

June 18th, 2018, 1:09 pm #2

Asuka killed it in NXT. She was doing a slow burn heel turn where she was becoming more arrogant with her undefeated streak, even cheating to beat Ember Moon at the Mania Takeover last year, and worked a style where she'd always find a way to be a little bit better (or just completely destroy someone, like that one time she tapped Liv Morgan in 45 seconds to a transition hold). If you're basing it on the WWE roster work, yeah, everyone fucking sucks.

Vince again ruins everything.

As much as I loved Takeover, MITB was just a boring mess with poor booking and no direction for almost everyone. Main roster call-ups might as well be a termination for anyone with talent.

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

June 18th, 2018, 11:00 pm #3

I watched about two hours or so of MITB last night and found myself thinking over and over again that ::insert wrestler here:: was being hideously miscast or wasted. The most glaring example is Sami Zayn, who is a natural babyface, and yet he's being cast as an agitating heel. Also, Big Cass was in a 15 minute match and not working the popcorn stand. You see what I mean.

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

June 18th, 2018, 11:34 pm #4

Bobby ROODE (absolutely no relation to Rick RUDE) had a good run as an obnoxious heel in NXT, but it's like he's a big goof on the main roster. The "Glorious" thing and the theme song got over because they were annoying; not because they were designed for; or presented as; comedy. Roode's initial promos in NXT were about how he was going to "class it up" and have CEOs and celebrities in attendance; not these common 9-to-5ers in shorts and backwards baseball hats. Roode was almost like a modern day Ric Flair in NXT. On the main roster he's almost a modern-day Bushwhacker.

There's always been a weird hierarchy on the main roster and it's very tough to break into its upper tier.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

June 19th, 2018, 2:20 am #5

Asuka is useless to me . Kind of like the first Sin Cara. Supposed to be a big deal. And then is absolute crap on he main roster

I did put Roode both times. First it autocorrected to food. Then to Rude. Thought I fixed it. Guess not.

I don't watch NXt. But roode improved a ton between 2002 and 2011 in TNA. Did get stagnant his last three years there

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

June 19th, 2018, 2:05 pm #6

I figured it's been auto-correcting you. But it did lead us to "Bobby Food"... which sounds awesome.