SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 14th, 2011, 4:29 am #11

Viceroy Virus,Mar 10 2011 wrote:
Master Shake,Mar 9 2011 wrote: jeff hardy is the best thing on tv right now
He won't be on TV much longer.
True dat. I just read the Victory Road results. Apparently, Jeffrey showed up in no condition to perform and Sting beat him in about a minute to retain the TNA title. That's right, TNA put on a pay-per-view with a 60 second main event. If Jeff was in such bad shape, why even send him out there?

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

March 14th, 2011, 3:45 pm #12

Viceroy Virus,Mar 8 2011 wrote:
The Swigg Lebowski,Mar 7 2011 wrote: Knockouts calling each other sluts?
Was that with Angelina from "The Jersey Shore"?
Yes, yes it was.

And I'm stunned they didn't use the double count out in the #1 contenders match to insert both of them into the Main Event with Sting and just say that Hardy had a "personal issue." Everyone wins that way.

Then again, TNA isn't a wrestling company. They're a TV Company that happens to put on wrestling shows
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

March 14th, 2011, 3:51 pm #13

Watch it while it's still up
Scrooge McSuck wrote:I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.

The Swigg Lebowski
dWb Superstar

March 14th, 2011, 4:04 pm #14

I'll say that Hardy does look intoxicated. Hard to tell with the face paint, but the body language says it all

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

March 14th, 2011, 6:56 pm #15

I'm over bashing TNA for being TNA, but if this is real, Jeff Hardy is a disgrace to wrestling, and whoever was in charge should never allow someone in his condition anywhere near the ring.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 15th, 2011, 7:47 pm #16

He deserves to be fired

And for his sake, he better go to rehab or a 12 step program. Forget wrestling, he could die if he keeps this up

Erick Von Erich
dWb Superstar

March 16th, 2011, 6:28 pm #17

I haven't followed the drama and have only seen the video Swiggy posted, but any chance the whole thing is a work?

Scrooge McSuck
dWb Superstar

March 16th, 2011, 6:40 pm #18

If it is, it's really shitty to put that as the main event of a PPV and to exploit someones real life problems. See also: Hawk, Jake Roberts, or any of ther hundreds of people put into embarassing storylines.

torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar
torturedsoulv1
dWb Superstar

March 16th, 2011, 6:59 pm #19

Erick Von Erich,Mar 16 2011 wrote: I haven't followed the drama and have only seen the video Swiggy posted, but any chance the whole thing is a work?
Considering they offered 6 free months of one of their services (I don't which one as I don't have any) to anyone that bought the PPV afterwards, no way it was a work

SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar
SamoaRowe
dWb Superstar

March 16th, 2011, 7:42 pm #20

torturedsoulv1,Mar 16 2011 wrote:
Erick Von Erich,Mar 16 2011 wrote: I haven't followed the drama and have only seen the video Swiggy posted, but any chance the whole thing is a work?
Considering they offered 6 free months of one of their services (I don't which one as I don't have any) to anyone that bought the PPV afterwards, no way it was a work
Ah, I didn't hear they were doing that. It's the least they could do after what went down. It still sucks that they were stubborn enough to go through with the Hardy/Sting match in the first place, but this is better than nothing.