Your Cw History

4:32 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #1

Hey just was looking at cwl's forums and got this idea off there.

Some Rules
1. Try to keep the spam limited please; post stuff that actually is relevant to the topic.

2. This can serve as a database for past, current, and future members to look at!
Here, everybody can view where castle wars really developed at and when

3. Try to start as far back as you can remember
-example: people you met and played with, worlds you played in, how you started cw, etc.

4. No flaming to others about past/current clans at all.

I started back when I first got p2p at like lv 75 and played with some friend in castle wars in my homeworld. I quickly enjoyed it and found that it was the best thing in rs (in my opinion). I continued to play in my hw, world 77. I was mainly a pker that chased the flag whenever I saw it in the beginning, but at about lv 95-100 I finally got ancients and had about 30m from bandos ls. I quickly began to burn cash at a fast rate, but managed to somehow merchant it up yo a net total of 50m.

At this point world 77 was long gone, so I moved to 100 as the games there were better.
I cwed with ppl like:
Diego (occasionally)
J Dizel1025
Gateway Free
A F F E C T
Fishing
Loon Ruler56
Youloonopoo
Demon3404
Dynamic4

Sure some others but I forgot.

My clan history involved me with Castle Wars Triumph, where I played for fun and learned a lot more. After closing I cwed in a lot of diff worlds, like 2,6,9,24,& 82.
I eventually joined cwj for a little while, but had to leave due to me skipping a practice or something. I later than became world 6 and started with a bunch of new ppl like

Rocker Ryan1
Phuong5
D4l Luis
Awesome247
Salazar714
Jmang223
Whitewolf647/Sythersword
Dadyankee3 (w9)
Rainbowsix93

As well as a multide of others

After a summer of playing there, I finally started to 1v1 and 5v5 a bit. With Ryan and Carlos teaching me a lot of 1v1, as well as pvp loafing, I finally started to try 5v5 and found how fun they rly were. Fastforwarding, I finally joined my favorite clan yet in 2009, Castle War Hearts under Loon Ruler56 and Super Fwash. I rly began to have fun and experience the clan like aspect then and anxiously await this summer to see what will happen. Finally, after closing, I joined Total Castle Wars and Castle War Devestation at a friends request and had fun there, as well.

Currently, I do a ton of 5v5 on the weekend for pracice and fun, with an occasional 24 game.
My goal is to just become better with every game.

4:33 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #2

i took a flag and died with it, the end
??*?*?,?*?*??
?? noobs ??
. ??., ?,?? .
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
[+] Spoiler

4:41 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #3

there was already a thread about this lol, but cool story tho i guess :whistle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qs05jMud1I
I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

5:04 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #4

2001-2002 ish

brother played against duffman when he was still lvl 90-100

2002-2005

brother started letting me play on his account so i went and play in w27 against laser907 and beepers2bro (owned >:D)
with keybaby23 and battered0 and this one guy forgot his name, was it sosolid2k?

2005-2007

quit for like a long ass time

2008-2010

came back and was recruited into cwp which then i learn about iping and ip abusing people at small door >:D
was named IP King of w24
after i got my .1, i was position as pk def for cwp against mostly cwf
learned from miles' vids and events on how to mage def
started mage defending for like 7 months
got bored of defending then went on trying to score or learning how to
purepker and totti became the rising stars of cwp's pk def so was fun to see them kill people :D ILYG's!
started scoring in w6 to start off with along with my long pal snake pit6 and many more
loved to defend against brian (gf you .1 noob!) when i had ip over him >:D
played many wars and soon cwp was dying due to members not being active
cwp died, join dcw got bored there, went to ecw due to nar's invite
played in the cwl war (1st time scoring) lost
played in the lcw war (2nd time scoring) draw i presume
played in the cwl war( 20vs20) - almost won at the end of 3rd >:O!
played in the dcw war( today 4-25-10) - win :D!
then i went and grab some rice and typed this poo down O_o

5:09 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #5

High Caliber wrote:there was already a thread about this lol, but cool story tho i guess :whistle:
This will serve as a newer, updated one.

OT: Acid!! Proud of you friend =]

5:38 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #6

homosexual
No

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:49 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #7

played rs in 2003ish, didn't cw until later 2007 in w69, home world of cwe(chilledchill, tddun!, perfect172, dave1346, GBU(kmd, etc!), and others) and homeworld of team~hawt(rozza 05, goat216, and dttsomh) - met vroomvroom60

w69 died soon after cwe died and somewhat merged with cwl, so i theme world'd alot

joined (in no order): cwj, cws, cwt, cwh, cwp(probs more) sometime, got .1, .0, more .1s

cwp closed

joined lcw
Last edited by Deleted User on 11:37 AM - Apr 26, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

7:41 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #8

Totti wrote:played rs in 2003ish, didn't cw until later 2007 in w69, home world of cwe(chilledchill, perfect172, dave1346, GBU(kmd, etc!), and others) and homeworld of team~hawt(rozza 05, goat216, and dttsomh) - met vroomvroom60

w69 died soon after cwe died and somewhat merged with cwl, so i theme world'd alot

joined cwp sometime, got .1, .0, more .1s

cwp closed

joined lcw
Hey what about me!

8:00 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #9

started in w99 with some ppl like bronzeberg and alot of the original cwl ppl(skaters) then went to 130 an met god amen who got me into cwg which i was in for 2 weeks then left cus i was on vacation at the time

eventually got into cwf but i forgot who recruited me then i went to cwp and was there for a year or so until i left for dcw
after dcw i went cwj until it closed then went back to cwp until i heard mannie opened d_l which at the time was cwj with a few top notch players and i had alot of fun in cwj more than the current cwp(not led by zach..) so i went dl and was in it for a while before eventually leaving and going back to dcw which im currently in...

just a bleek outline theres been more clans but these are the significant ones that i stayed in for a good amount of time =p

8:15 AM - Apr 26, 2010 #10

infest found me in w6 bak in late 2006 and asked me to join his clan called cwf and i did. dats all