Deleted User
Deleted User

1:37 AM - May 03, 2010 #72

karim was beastin in a 5v5 earlier

jk he was watchin
Last edited by Deleted User on 1:37 AM - May 03, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

1:43 AM - May 03, 2010 #73

jmang lol u quit cwj before i joined, for like 4 hours i think? which i quit after, so im pretty sure i had not a single thing 2 do with it dieing, i also didnt join to "beat on namers" seen as all i was doing was clan hopppin pretty hard at the time

2:06 AM - May 03, 2010 #74

Yeah Jmang223 you clan hopper!

4:18 AM - May 03, 2010 #77

Rek wrote:jmang lol u quit cwj before i joined, for like 4 hours i think? which i quit after, so im pretty sure i had not a single thing 2 do with it dieing, i also didnt join to "beat on namers" seen as all i was doing was clan hopppin pretty hard at the time
we all kno i killed cwj

4:32 AM - May 03, 2010 #78

Didn't start playing rs until August 06 I believe. Got members a little before the new year in 07 and 89 became my homeworld because I had a close friend who's homeworld that was. We started playing around the same time but he became a member before I did. He talked a lot about how much fun cw was, so the first day I became a member, we went straight to cw. I played cw a lot, but I was just a noob and pked. I remember seeing the cw players that played in 89 a lot. Some were old cwg members. Brando, Brassmonk, Mack, Deadman, Pizzafurry, Tightdog, Battle guy12, Theresa, Ppa, Dylan and a lot of others. Most of them have quit by now, but there are still some 89ers that still play.

I remember one summer, w89 disappeared for no reason and most of us went to w88, some went to w91 though. The "w89 vs w88" games were always fun. They didn't like us and we didn't like them. They were always kind of our rivals. I still really wasn't into cw then, I still mostly pked but tried scoring sometimes.

It wasn't until themed worlds when I started actually cwing. Cw in homeworlds started to die out. I remember it was late one night and my friend, the same friend who got me into cw, and I went to w24. I tried scoring and didn't think I would be able to since there was so many people. After that first score I made, I started cwing in 24 regularly and eventually got addicted to it. There I learned about exploding cades/cading/tindering etc.

The leader of Ea, Shev16 invited me to join his clan Ea, I was hesitant at first but I did end up joining for about two weeks, then I decided to quit because I didn't think they were that good (lol). Although I admit, they were really nice and welcoming. They never fought, but looking back, I wouldn't even really call them a clan. They seemed more like a group of close friends who were looking for new members. Lol, I mean their events were stacking w24 on weekends...

I eventually moved to w82 and played with most of the cwers at the time. Although 157 games were definitely my favorite. I remember 157 would go on like every other night during the summer. Even though I didn't have ip, they were still always fun to me. I played in 24/82 for a year with a divisible .203, knew about ip but didn't know how to change. When I did find out how to change, the lowest I could get was .66 but it didn't feel any different lol. Basically played with that until pid came out.

Last summer, I joined Dcw for a short time when it reopened. But then I wanted to take a break from rs/cw/clans so I quit and played a little in 166 until pid came out.

Joined Ecw earlier this year, but quit recently.

Still cw in 24 a little. Usually at least 1-2 games everyday. Might take a break from rs once my membership runs out. Might join a clan if I decide to play in the summer.
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.

10:35 AM - May 03, 2010 #79

ea ftw
Last edited by Jmang223 on 10:45 AM - May 03, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

5:29 PM - May 03, 2010 #80

Jmang223 wrote:ea ftw
w42 ftw !

I remember just before themed worlds, Me, Level 3 dom, Purepker1129, I 0wn u 4va, Lee Shani and Matt ps2 used to beast that world so hard.

Ya i used to play w42 since like 2007, then i joined a really crap clan Cw Strategists and i was there for almost 2 years until it died, i didn't really think i was that good 'cos i used to play w166 alot and Logan would always flame me! But i App'd to Cwf, then it shortly closed, and i join Cwtrinity, then when back to Cwf 'cos brian had stopped being a dick or something! Then Cwf closed after Trinib0y helped me loads and i joined Lcw because alot of Cwf people told me to Like Gaomaster and DylanJ.

I enjoyed my time at Lcw, but i missed my Cwf buddies which had joined Dl, so i quit Lcw and decided to app for Dl and i got in and was really happy! And i'm still there and thus far i am really happy :)

Warlok is my favourite Cws buddy
Last edited by Rammie on 5:33 PM - May 03, 2010, edited 1 time in total.