3:11 AM - May 01, 2010 #61

Tim wrote:hmm mine aswell lets see,

I used to play cw like late 2006-2007 but i just pked in it and would try to score in my homeworld 91 a lot then like late 07 people taught me how to play the right way so every day i would play sum 91 then go like 82 or 24 later just to try and get better like everyday. as time went on and it reached 2008 jason(1ts) asked me to join 100pcw which i said ok and apped and sumhow got in luckily and begain to hang with my new friends on ts and such. I wasnt gr8 back then and i would usually watch ppls vids to help me get better i always watched cords for scorin and lemons for defending and tried to be like them fs, anyway as time passed in 08 i played in a few fullout wars not much but hey i didnt really mind then late 2008 people started to let me play on their accs for likea few wars such as like bigdyl and i think i played my first cap war b4 the end of 2008 and so on into to 2009. As 2009 moved on i got a chance to play a few wars with the best such as scar and hockley at 1 point until fl was made and then once lcw was made i decided to stay with 100p and stick it out which then i was named council which was a honor i cannot describe =p. But as i stayed i made even better and closer friends tht i still talk to now such as leif for an example and as the summer moved on lcw eventually died and some members came back and we got better and such but then i think late oct or early nov lcw was remade and we lost a bunch of members and i made a huge post on 100p how we culd close and stuff which i kind of regret now but thts in the past and nasir closed in early november then after about a month or more leif finally convinced me and another one of my great friends melvin to join dcw where i have made amazing new friends and got to def in wars=p and im planning on staying dcw for quite awhile so ya thts is theres probly more but i have a terrbile memory
i used cordys vid to learn score and lems to lern def too :o

5:26 AM - May 01, 2010 #62

CWO, CWF For Life. Was a good run, everyone :)

Nav

11:48 AM - May 01, 2010 #63

w83/84 old school cw, end off.

4:08 PM - May 02, 2010 #64

if i could really remember that far back... ummm (YA THIS IS LONG )

started playing in 42
people there were cena, montezuma, brian, rune guy, angelina69, yu kay, lee shani (*lol*), silvio, h3ll mage, lull spell

elite alliance used to have their events there, which taught me about cw clans
got declined from ea because the way they let people in is retarted like its a poll for every1 who applied that month, and people with most votes stay, and u can only vote once... soo ya leaders were krazie j, shev16, and duchess bron and chrsts sldr (was only in for about 2 months b4 he quit)

ea members i remember were
angelina
angelito
duchess bron
shev
krayzie j
krazie j
liljohnpie
jed#####
atrods ant
chrsts sldr
hard time remmeber rest..

about 5 months in i forget who, but cw4fun's leader didnt have time so we merged with them which was going to be awesome for us!!!!!!! not.... we were suppose to have 20-25 new members instead we had about 5. 10000flames, lord julesco, demon slicer and some others i dont remember

was in there for liek 7 months then quit once i got warlord rank and like all the leaders quit, then i quit a week later and became an enemy of ea, i took angelina and angelito and a few others with me when i quit we all crashed ea's events spam cading or vsing them and actually winning.

a week later montezuma asked me to join cwf, got auto'd in cause brian knew me.
let a week later cause i got flamed by members (i was a fragile soul at the time)

i then joined 100p when it was a week old or so with some buddies angelito angelina, montezuma, 10000flames, demonslicer and others i dont remember

no idea what happened after that pretty much hopped around clans for about 2 years joining clans like...
100p
cwp
cwl
cwg
kocw
se
s4l
cw4fun
dcw
mostly syciere's clans for a while cant rememebr any more theres liek 20 atleast.

i quit for few months

came back and world 42 was completely f'd (no offence)

people like queenrang3
raidar60
jonathan l14
pker354 ( or something i dont remember name but he had .0 all the time)
i own u 4ev (pker's besty) when this char was a girl and lvl 90
cant remember anymore but spears got popular and they took advantage of that alootttt

skipping aheaddd...

applied for DCW, during my trial period, they couldnt pull enough for a war. I helped them out scoring, and i scored for them in the last few minutes to win the war against CWJ. I then got declined?? lmao um.. then Mannie asked me to join CWJ, i did was definately the best clan ever hands down. we were mostly all no-namers who had some mad skill :) we warred 100p in my 1st war with them , we lost but it was really close, so 100p recognized us more. we then faced uhh CWP i think and we won or lost i actually have no idea. we played FL which was the undefeated clan. We lost 1st game 3-0 won 2nd and they were laughing at us thinking we're a joke. we should of won 3rd game, but 1 min left fitbabe get froze on stairs to 3rd floor. he drops and shenron ips it and we tie.

CWJ started degrading after that, people wanted to join to get in on beating up on "namers" with us no namers. people like i fly high g, rekarte, and others, they ruined it.

CWJ i remember wass
bigcow
falconstyle
jmang
sk8er here
xxdragxx
gothik boy
sythersword
mostovisky
fitbabe
ballack
roderick

(sorry if i left ur name out)

annd then i started to paly in world 6
they stack its fun bunch of lvl 100s who arent that good just flame alot... funnnn

thats pretty much the history after that is junk

Last edited by Jmang223 on 4:20 PM - May 02, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

4:24 PM - May 02, 2010 #65

Prince_Aziel wrote:CWO, CWF For Life. Was a good run, everyone :)
you forgot cwtrinity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qs05jMud1I
I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.

5:14 PM - May 02, 2010 #66

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6461/45664873hu1.jpg
Last edited by Karim on 5:22 PM - May 02, 2010, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5:22 PM - May 02, 2010 #67

karim is stupid

'It's Ironic how we ignore those who want us, want those who ignore us, love those who hurt us, and hurt those who love us.'

5:22 PM - May 02, 2010 #68

ur useless dats y!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

5:30 PM - May 02, 2010 #69

duffman 420 wrote:i played cw with people who pked me so i got mad then i learned to stack then i learned to flaghold then i learned to rock hop then i learned to xplo rocks and sit with flag killing noobs so i can win games and get free tix.
and i was lvl 50 n u sold me a d chain n then team jew was born

Deleted User
Deleted User

10:03 PM - May 02, 2010 #70

Karim wrote:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6461/45664873hu1.jpg
i see wat u did there..