12:49 AM - Apr 30, 2010 #41

Ugh since i'm bored i'll write mines -_-

Okay well it all first started when i as in f2p in 05 and i noticed some level 80 or whatever showing of his Red and Blue CW armour and i was like "omg how do i get that", he told me you get it from a Members only Mini-game called Castle Wars, a day later i bought members for the very first time. I then played my very first game of CW and at first it sucked because everybody was like level 110 or so and i was level 70ish, so yeah i got owned pretty much.

I eventually got addicted to CW and played regularly in 06, at this time i had gained some levels and stood more of a chance of PKing other players and stuff. At this time though i didn't exactly notice the pride some people had over the game and so all i did was PK and not try to win, i played for fun basically. After a while though i started to realise if i want tickets i'm going to have to start playing to win, and not to PK therefore i found myself a homeworld, w84. I started to no life CW in w84 for about a year with the regulars;
Master Teale (idolised at the time)
Warlok Blaze
El F Ranger
Rudeboyonsly
Desi Boy534
Ba Legend05
Soi16
Bronzeberg

At this time it was mid-late 07 when i joined my very first clan, CW Triumph, lead by Demon3404. I remember him recruiting me from w84 and asking me to come to an event, so i came along to an event. It sucked, so i never went back, left the same day i joined haha. I continued CWing in w84 and i remember Meat Fantacy from CWE came one day, and he was pretty decent. I then applied for CWE a few days later and got trial, at first i was pretty nervous to see how things would go because it had pretty big names like Kingmdatta and Dave1346. The day i was supposed to come to an event, CWE closed, leaving me clanless, yet again. Back to w84 for me.

So i continued CWing in w84 for a while again, but one day w84 went offline, therefore everybody was trying to find an empty-ish world to CW in, so w84 went to w71, homeworld of CWL. We stacked there against only just 2 people (Pked Wrath and Dryicedearth) for about 2 hours straight, it was like 2 vs 10 but the quality of these 2 players were well above our standards. We won like 4/5 games and they got fed up, so they called more w71 players. I remember them calling players like Mikeoman94, Jay Tc, I Slawter I and Muffinman338. We had our work cut out, and obviously we lost.
For the next week or 2, w84 and w71 would be at "war" so to say, players from each world would be in the opposite world playing CW and frustrating eachother. Eventually w84 and w71 went head-to-head. W71 won 6-1. About 2-3 weeks after the war, i applied to CWL and got accepted. I was thrilled to bits, i played in my very first war against CWP in May 08 i think, which CWP won.

I stayed loyal to CWL for about 4-5 months until i played my very first 5vs5 against 100PCW. Teams were like;
CWL 5: Me, Madazer123, Kingmdatta, Dryicedearth and Muffinman338.
100PCW 5: Pk3d, Lemon, 1ts0ver4u, R0p3s and 1 other, i forget who.
These 5vs5's occured regularly and after a while or so, CWG would stared to pester us, asking to play the winner of the 5vs5, we accepted. I remember the all-stars from CWG that would play, the likes of Cordero8, Shenron 13, Scarpion9, Matt Hockley, Conan012222, Jenske03, Beepers2bro and Battered0.
Whenever we played CWG, i'd be nervous as hell because i'd be intimidated by the names. I think won like 2/10 5vs5's we played or something.

In July 08, i applied to 100PCW and got accepted. At this point in time i had alot more confidence in playing CW, i was picked almost 100% of the time for wars, after a while i devoloped an ego. I'd 5vs5 every night with 1ts0ver4u, at the time we were probably the best 2 man Mage team in 5vs5s, we won almost all of our 5vs5s. I was in 100PCW til August 08, when 1ts0ver4u was planning on quitting 100PCW because Senny91 was a bit out of line with him. So i quit aswell.

In August 08, Scarpion9 and Shenron 13 asked me to apply for CWG. So i did, i was accepted the next again day. I played in 1 CWG war against my old clan, 100PCW, in which we won. I loved being in CWG as i could brag to people that i was. After a month or 2, i quit CWG. I sort of "followed" Scarpion9, we both applied to 100PCW, so i was rejoining my old clan again. We both got accepted and the next again day we were both playing in the 15vs15 against CWF, 100PCW won and it was one of the best wars i've played in. During a period of 3-4 months, 100PCW and CWP were at war, every weekend there would be a 100PCW vs CWP war set up. Almost all of these wars were ties, par one where 100PCW won.

After a while of sticking around in 100PCW, i eventually got War Defence Leader, i was over-joyed with achieving this as i had being chasing this position for ages. The next again month i was promoted to Council for my attendance at events and wars.
CWG closed in November, and lots of ex-CWG applied for 100PCW, like Shenron 13, Cordero8, Radar731, Matt Hockley. Imnumber24, Battered0 and others. 100PCW was now proclaimed #1 in which CWF were very unhappy about.
So 100PCW and CWF arranged a fullout official to take play in December. The build up to this war and anticipation was phenomenal. The war took place and all 3 games were 0-0, i enjoyed the war very much.

At the end of the year 2008 and the beginning of 2009, a new clan openned called Forgotten Legends. This was to be the new "Z4L", therefore it was going to be a capped-only clan. And for the very first time, it was an invite-only clan, therefore you needed to be invited to join it, you could not apply. I joined Forgotten Legends on 1st January 2009, leaving 100PCW for the 2nd time. Forgotten Legends were now proclaimed #1. We had all ex-CWG. Our first war was against CWF in 10vs10 cap. FL won in 2 games. We WERE #1.

Over the next few months i was FL for life. We'd 5vs5 anybody, late night 5vs5s against CWF were the best, most of the time we won but sometimes we lost. But they were always a good challenge. In March, Matt Hockley got banned for Bug Abusing, this had a massive impact on FL. The next few wars FL struggled to win, we tied with CWJ and lost against CWP.
In April 09, Forgotten Legends closed. Leaving a bunch of all-star CW players clanless, and clans were eager to scoop us up.

Crusade Warriors, lead by Faint666 and Tz190 openned 2-3 days after FL closed. The majority of ex-FL joined Crusade Warriors, and now we were procalimed #1. I was also Council in this clan for a period of time. Crusade Warriors were extremely dominant, we WERE #1, we never lost a war and won the very first CWC Tournament. Crusade Warriors closed after 8-9 months, in which i was a member of from when they openned til' they closed. After the closure of Crusade Warriors, it left lots clanless yet again. Some joined CWL others joined LCW.
I joined LCW in either October or November 2009, i forget which month. I have been loyal to LCW ever since and am to date. And i plan on being LCW until we close.
Last edited by Logan on 3:35 PM - Apr 30, 2010, edited 12 times in total.
Who Dares Wins.

XBL:
Logan Hfc

PSN:
zzLstarzz
TiocfaidhArLa149

Tim

3:22 AM - Apr 30, 2010 #42

hmm mine aswell lets see,

I used to play cw like late 2006-2007 but i just pked in it and would try to score in my homeworld 91 a lot then like late 07 people taught me how to play the right way so every day i would play sum 91 then go like 82 or 24 later just to try and get better like everyday. as time went on and it reached 2008 jason(1ts) asked me to join 100pcw which i said ok and apped and sumhow got in luckily and begain to hang with my new friends on ts and such. I wasnt gr8 back then and i would usually watch ppls vids to help me get better i always watched cords for scorin and lemons for defending and tried to be like them fs, anyway as time passed in 08 i played in a few fullout wars not much but hey i didnt really mind then late 2008 people started to let me play on their accs for likea few wars such as like bigdyl and i think i played my first cap war b4 the end of 2008 and so on into to 2009. As 2009 moved on i got a chance to play a few wars with the best such as scar and hockley at 1 point until fl was made and then once lcw was made i decided to stay with 100p and stick it out which then i was named council which was a honor i cannot describe =p. But as i stayed i made even better and closer friends tht i still talk to now such as leif for an example and as the summer moved on lcw eventually died and some members came back and we got better and such but then i think late oct or early nov lcw was remade and we lost a bunch of members and i made a huge post on 100p how we culd close and stuff which i kind of regret now but thts in the past and nasir closed in early november then after about a month or more leif finally convinced me and another one of my great friends melvin to join dcw where i have made amazing new friends and got to def in wars=p and im planning on staying dcw for quite awhile so ya thts is theres probly more but i have a terrbile memory

3:33 AM - Apr 30, 2010 #43

Hey guys good background stories!
Definitely worth the time to read guys, keep it ip!

3:43 AM - Apr 30, 2010 #44

Well heres my history, not sure if anyone knew where I came from when I joined cwc so here it goes. I wasn’t actually a member till I was like lvl 70 and then I moved/got a job/etc.. so I quit rs for a little while. I came back and my old friends still played and they were members now so I said why not and decided to join. Anyway my friends andrewman55 and laagon showed me cw one day and I couldn’t get enough of it so I stuck to my home world 80 I think it was at the time. There were these 2 high lvls that were always there, bigman and zodiacqueen2, that played and they always won so I decided to stick with em since they had nice gear and stuff. I ended up getting my first 1.2k cw tickets wearing only dharoks legs and veracs brassard while scoring (I thought since the veracs didn’t cover much of the characters body that it was useful against mages at the time lol). Sometimes i would see cwg and cwf going at it in my world so i stuck around and loved to watch them play, that also increased my passion for cw becuase i always wanted to be as good as them.

So life was good, worked on skilling a bit since hunter had just come out and I got hooked on that and decided to get 99. About a week after I got 99 hunter my friend that I started playing rs with, laagon, who I thought I could trust thought it would be a great idea to log onto my account and give himself all my items. So I quit runescape for another couple of months, and came back again, having to hunt all over again for money. I stuck to world 132 while hunting because it gave me less lag and while working on making money back I decided to play there.

World 132 is still my homeworld and that’s where I met most the cwers I kno like free yews, suphomie436, valkyrion55, boardman, afghan tank, r1de 2lumby, awarapan, and kelley100. It was fun because I always loved to ‘defend’ my home turf I guess when other players came to world 132. It wasn’t really till I met kelley100 that I found other worlds to cw in like 82, 129, 66, 31. She also introduced me to more cwers and got me to join a cw clan called CWR (Castle Wars Royalty) with zammyrange, killguthix, zedzimz, joanna c44, milanium100, and xxxxxxxx72. I loved that experience which only strengthened my love for cw even more and CWR still remains the only clan I have ever joined. It closed after a couple of months but I hopped around to w166 for a while, then to 31 doing random 2v2’s with Kelley (we never lost actually :P ), and now to 52 and 24.

So yea ive been playing cw ever since, watching friends come and go, and happened to stumble upon cwc (I don’t even remember how) and decided to join. I still play in world 52/24 and im in my cc with my friends 90% of the time on im rs if anyone ever cares to join.

That’s all I can really remember atm, I’ll add more if I can.
Last edited by Darkstdragon on 4:00 AM - Apr 30, 2010, edited 5 times in total.

6:28 AM - Apr 30, 2010 #45

(coped n pasted from old cwp site)

(btw keep in mind i stopd being active/careing about cw in like 2008 so when i was in 100p/cwp/lcw im rly inactive and oonly really cw @ wars n a few events a month)

i start cwing for the 1st time in mid-late 06 around worlds 2/6/9/144 (really what ever busy would there was for a game) and at this time i was a very low level (probably about 80 tbh) after play in thoses worlds for quiet a while i got my cmb up and started to cw for real and learned how to score pretty fast but at the same time i was never that good =p, after that i started to get sick of all the pkers and such on the bigger worlds so i started cwing on my home world (world 59) and met ppl like osiris116,bugman702,falcon style,noonelives25 and the whole w59 crew and this is where i learn most everything i know, bugman702 helped me with my scoreing and showed me a few little tricks i never knew about =p after a short time of playing in world 59 x59 legendz started up and i was in it from the 1st few weeks till it closed (my 1st real cw clan) after that bugman and falcon style got in a big fight and x59 closed and cwj/cws was made, i stayed cwj with osi phant0mblad3 and falcon style as the rest of my friends from world 59 went cws after cwj was made i got hc and not long after that i was a leader along with osi and falcon, and long story short falcon style started acting like...well falcon style and i got sick of him so i quit cwj and joined 100p in like 2008 mostly cuz i wanted to hit on lemon i stayd in 100p for over a year and then something happend (i rly dont remember) but lcw got made n everyone seem to quit 100p and so after it closed.
so after that my boyfriend duffman 420 got me to join cwp and i was in cwp intill it was closed and then after that i joined lcw to be back with rishi lemon n ofc radar n we lived happily ever after =]]

7:50 PM - Apr 30, 2010 #46

Ok less c... i was found by Firetwisters at Pest Control Docs ukno and told me about cw.
I started out in w6 and shortly after teb got me into Cwg and lied about mi tix for me so i could get in by the Requirements.

Stayed there for a while, then i met ultma and we were partners for a while and he hopped over 2 cwf, which i followed.

Then i started 2 outclick him and he ditched me and i went back to Cwg.

Was in cwo for a time and a few other clans, and at one point i joined Ea for the drat of it and 2 cyber duchess bron, but i was kicked cuz they thought i was a Cwg spy, ya lol.

I cant say i remember what clans i went to an back and back after that been too many years of change.

Um o ya me and ultma and dirk started w129 cw when me and ult wanted a duo world and dirk wanted good games so um ya das it for that.

now im in lcw ! until it dies cuz josh and radar are now our high councils.

8:48 PM - Apr 30, 2010 #47

started cw in mid 06, met the old Dark Akuma23 with his girlfriend Dark Sammy23 cracked nuff jokes in cw for like 6months then Akuma quit and gave to someone else, saw Hockley got to know him and we started cwing together for awhile, he recruited me to join 100PCW at the very beginning of 100PCW i was drating happs it was my first cw clan, me and Josh3446 had some beefin goin on kept seerculling that jew so much he started to hate me LOL we had dissin matches and i always won obv. Met Nasirtajik and straight away realised his the sexiest geek alive ;) xx

then more people started joinning 100pcw i started to get to know them such as Zaroz Purez, one of the friendliest and loyalist friends ive ever met in RS, his been my best mate on rs for ages such a shame he quit rs :'( then others joinned cant remember the rest cos they aint important.

i started to know more of the CwC and met some of the oldest cwers in CwC history, good times Nasir named btw, then i met leigh in w24, we have known each other since and still do, we crack nuff jokes on msn about anything, then Logan came into my life :D had some of the funniest times in my cw life, cant remember any of them tho apart from we kept pissin people off in those 26king days :P and when i duelled him, he lent me claws and i ass raped him LOL then Yh Gangster and Scartoon came into my life and we 5v5'd for for drating ageeeeeeees and as some of you may know i had a 5v5 record which i have lost 5 and won like 100 :P hehehaha

then batturd0 rekarte i like boysboyonsly KMD (kiss my dick) zxzdavid dave1346 and some others started to crack nuff jokes with me then we had our IRC times for a while was bare jokes ;)

yeah basically been crackin jokes with them for ages <3

then i met Charlie aka Mojo Mojo on IRC, we never knew each other apart from we knew we were in the same clan, i asked for his password to cw, and he said yes, i was suprised out my mind as he barely knew me, i respected him alot for that and wanted to gain his trust and friendship luv the guy so i started crackin nuff jokes with him had our funny times when he kept losing Godswords LMFAO 1. ZGS - he dc'd when he was killing lesser demons lmfao he irc'd me goin mad but i helped him out and produced some GP for my man, i made over 120m for him from GWD and 76king, then we started deciding what to buy and poo so i guess i gained his trust :)
2. AGS - he tele'd from somewhere into Varrock with very low prayer, while he was teleing, it takes like a few seconds to load, some dude came with Claws speced him with smite, Charlies prayer dropped and he died with it LOL nuff jokes :P

so i started making more gp, 76king got interesting i kept doing it with Leigh Logan Bolle and Pigeon, had my first Zaros from leigh, was confused i fought it was a piece of poo worth around like 100k, i traded in to dude and just clicked everyhing without checking price, banked gp without caring and went back to doing my business. charlie came on irc he got happs about his gp rising like a mom and thanked me alot lol :)

then he started letting me mage in cw and pk, then Shorty came along (FFS) brainwashed charlie saying i used millions worth of gp for mage =/ so i quit down on the mage and pked in 5vs5s started enjoying that more. then shorty got charlie to change the password and then i stopped cw and helped logan out after he got hacked by the biggest i like boysGOT in CWC (yo ranger3) didnt really do much to help Logan out (sorry) cos i wasnt on computer much those days, then batturd0 came up with Nidhi Shah LMFAO we cracked nuff jokes broke the record for most users on CwC in the day about gunjans chick (LOL) coming onto the sight reading the poo he said and posting her pic as siggy.

now it got to these days :P still crackin nuff jokes with the loved ones <3

oh yeah cant stop crackin up about scarp sayin stuff about veth and his catapults, and veth datin theresa fun times :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....&#9608;&#1758;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608; ]&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;
&#9602;&#9604;&#9605;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9605;&#9604;&#9603;&#9602;
I&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;].
&#9701;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9700;...

9:00 PM - Apr 30, 2010 #48

i came i saw i conquered
| | |

9:09 PM - Apr 30, 2010 #49

how do u write that in roman language ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....&#9608;&#1758;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608; ]&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;
&#9602;&#9604;&#9605;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9605;&#9604;&#9603;&#9602;
I&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;].
&#9701;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9650;&#8857;&#9700;...

9:25 PM - Apr 30, 2010 #50

At 1st i never had a homeworld cos i didnt rly speak to any1 on rs at 1st, the only 2 ppl i rly spoke 2regulary were pete's (battered0) sister and rishi cos id known them for like 3 yrs previously, so one day i was home sick from skool and i went on rs and i saw battered0 logged in so im like yo wtf y u not at skool and they replied saying it wasnt who i thought it was, it was her brother (pete) cos it was his account so we started talkn and he started playn more and we made friends too

So then rishi introduced me and bat to a guy he knew and we were all gd rs friends and we that guy introduced us to rang3rlif3 (pascal) who then became friends with all of us and we did everything together on like paltalk/teamspeak and rs for the lulz but rang3rlif3 had a homeworld 27 which he used 2 play castlewars there so 1 day he invited bat 2 play there with him and he went, and then he started using that as his hw too

Eventually i started going to world 27 as well cos those 2 were both using it but rishi couldnt cos he lagged or sumthing der so he used 2 go to world 82 or 24 or sumthing and i started cwing der with bat and rang3rlif3 and i met all the w27ers liek grivous615, outdrsman2, laser907, beeper2s_bro, angelito_13, dsgames2003, enzo350z, sangox, sosolid2k, airjaytoo and sum others that u wouldnt hav heard of

I had no idea wat i was doing back then anyway so id just run around with burst or sumthing idk but we used 2 go and raid other worlds and rape them in cw and then every1 would flame each other and stuff, but other worlds world come 2 world 27 sumtimes like w89 so like philip came on his other account deadmanx80 and i thought he was a i like boysgot

Then i started 2 play cw moar and moar and i was getting better and stuff but i only had like 200 tickets by the time teb869, who was a leader of cwg b4, started playn agen and he was scouting round w27 and i ended up 1v1ing him and i won so hes like yo do u no cwg and im like ya i do so he asked me 2 join so im like kool cos i wanted 2 any1 cos all my friends were in it

So i apped for cwg and lied bout my tikets sayin i lost sum when i went f2p b4 and i shuld have lke 2k but i only had the 200 still but i got in cos der was like 10 ppl from w27 in cwg and they all voted yes!

Eventually cwg closed and by this time rishi had gotten real known by playin in cw worlds with his ip and he had been given high council in 100p so me and pete went there cos we were all still rly gd friends, and so did a lot of former cwg but then sum of them broke off and made fl which was poop but i joined like2 weeks b4 they closed and played in sum war vs cwj and then it closed

I went back to 100p i think and rishi was made leader and josh was still i like boys den stayed 100p for a while and then c_w reopened! so i went der 2 b with all my cwg buddies and sum new friends like lukien and stuff but i left right b4 the end with pete in my arms all the way back to 100p to carry on our relationship, shortly after c_w died mysteriously and within this time the 1st lcw had been opened and closed LoL so a couple of them tried 2 get back into 100p and managed to like lemon and rishi but we ended up breaking off agen and we started up lcw again this time i helped from the start and thats where i am today
| | |