Joined: March 2nd, 2010, 9:20 pm

March 14th, 2011, 9:47 pm #301

Dark Fussion wrote: There is no clear correlation between how long you're played and how good you are, nor is there a correlation between rank and skill.
and tickets!!
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 5:26 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:04 pm #302

erm started cw at like 06 lv 100ish

played in hw 66 or 84/100 if no1 was there

first person that really got me playing cw alot texas route or claudia

from there on i played with:
zammyrange14
t boned911
joanna c44 <3
killguthix

first acc name i lpayed on was killer k156 but then got tired of 70 atk str 95 def 95 range n 99 mage
about 1k tix on that acc b4 i moved on to
my barrows pure which was named almardy then i played on that from like 09-10 the beginning to begining of yrs
quit for 6 months and back now after i recoved and unbanned killer which is now named 2012 legend
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 12:44 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:24 pm #303

killer k156 wrote:erm started cw at like 06 lv 100ish

played in hw 66 or 84/100 if no1 was there

first person that really got me playing cw alot texas route or claudia

from there on i played with:
zammyrange14
t boned911
joanna c44 <3
killguthix

first acc name i lpayed on was killer k156 but then got tired of 70 atk str 95 def 95 range n 99 mage
about 1k tix on that acc b4 i moved on to
my barrows pure which was named almardy then i played on that from like 09-10 the beginning to begining of yrs
quit for 6 months and back now after i recoved and unbanned killer which is now named 2012 legend
confirmed
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 7th, 2008, 8:04 pm

March 14th, 2011, 10:26 pm #304

phew almost wasnt confirmed, grats ^_^
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 14th, 2011, 10:32 pm #305

if babba knew you, that's good enough for me. welcome to cwc
Quote
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 5:26 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:33 pm #306

Marc|Babs wrote:
killer k156 wrote:erm started cw at like 06 lv 100ish

played in hw 66 or 84/100 if no1 was there

first person that really got me playing cw alot texas route or claudia

from there on i played with:
zammyrange14
t boned911
joanna c44 <3
killguthix

first acc name i lpayed on was killer k156 but then got tired of 70 atk str 95 def 95 range n 99 mage
about 1k tix on that acc b4 i moved on to
my barrows pure which was named almardy then i played on that from like 09-10 the beginning to begining of yrs
quit for 6 months and back now after i recoved and unbanned killer which is now named 2012 legend
confirmed
God has Spoken?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 12:44 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:34 pm #307

killer k156 wrote:
Marc|Babs wrote:
killer k156 wrote:erm started cw at like 06 lv 100ish

played in hw 66 or 84/100 if no1 was there

first person that really got me playing cw alot texas route or claudia

from there on i played with:
zammyrange14
t boned911
joanna c44 <3
killguthix

first acc name i lpayed on was killer k156 but then got tired of 70 atk str 95 def 95 range n 99 mage
about 1k tix on that acc b4 i moved on to
my barrows pure which was named almardy then i played on that from like 09-10 the beginning to begining of yrs
quit for 6 months and back now after i recoved and unbanned killer which is now named 2012 legend
confirmed
God has Spoken?
Seeing as I was one of the original Cwers of 66. You could say that.
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 5:26 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:37 pm #308

seeing as u were the person i saw and played with the least lmao
on another note ty =)
Last edited by killer k156 on March 14th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: December 12th, 2010, 12:44 am

March 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm #309

killer k156 wrote:seeing as u were the person i saw and played with the least lmao
on another note ty =)
You came in the last wave of 66. Before Homeworld CWin died
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 9th, 2008, 4:22 pm

March 14th, 2011, 10:39 pm #310

Marc|Babs wrote:
killer k156 wrote:
Marc|Babs wrote:confirmed
God has Spoken?
Seeing as I was one of the original Cwers of 66. You could say that.
All I can say to this comment is




...
Quote
Like
Share