7:22 AM - Dec 14, 2010 #251

.8 buddies batter, but that was so long ago :) I never thought .8 wads that great though haha, useful however
"Male. I dumped a girl for saying my penis looks like E.T.'s finger and saying
"ouch" in the E.T. voice. I'm Mexican, so my penis is a tanned color and the
head is naturally quite red. I wasn't amused by her sense of humor."

decided to suck myself off while I was taking a shit. I'm pretty sure I may be
the first person ever to do this."

alive by him.

7:30 AM - Dec 14, 2010 #252

Hey great reads season fires/meric.
Good stuff, always enjoy reading ppls histories!

3:08 PM - Dec 16, 2010 #253

Tz0 wrote:
Bossy Bewts wrote:I don't recall if i did a history or not, hmm let's see, i started because of ladywarriort in 05 (best friend irl) she took me upstairs to the castle and said don't move, she didn't tell me then that i was suppose to stop the other team from grabbing the flag, i decided one time to venture out of the castle and i got killed every single time i went there and people made a game of how many times they could kill my low char instead of actually getting our flag, i seen people like tz, free yews iscream3 evil all the time and i wanted to be a high level like them so each day i'd gain 3 cmb levels then it became a competiton between me and tz to get our cmb levels up..and NOBODY told me that i was suppose to save my cw tix until tz one day yelled and me..so it was then i decided to try and become serious and started being brave enough to score in dhide..was pretty good at it too, then we decided to form s4l..i can't even recall how long we had it up and running, but disagreements between leaders forced us to close,then i started playing with the latenight crew, cordy, saia, burger, moto and ice..and i got the name bossy bewts from a lil guy whom i wouldn't give the flag to..I was also in cwo, met some cool peeps, left there, then actually joined cwg, one of the clans that actually hated S4L, but i had a good time in there because the members were actually fun as hell and that's when i can honestly say i learned to be come more serious about cw's, them guys taught me a good game...left there because teb was a noob.and we reopened S4L after awhile, had some AWESOME members the second time around..It closed again after a few short months because i worked every weekend and if i couldn't be there i couldn't expect my members to be there..I don't regret any time i spent playing cw because i met some of the most awesome people, now it's been about 2 and 1/2 years since i played cw...so that's my story and i'm sticking to it..like i said i forgot if i did one of these and i didn't feel like going back through 25ish pages just to see if i did
i dont remember us having a cmb race (well i remember you somehow gained levels really fast and one day you showed up alot higher then me) and i didnt know i was the one who told you to keep your tickets lol good read tho
Lol, i recall when you organized my bank for me and asked where my tix were and when i said i just dropped them..you gave me the "evil" rs eyes -.- and called me a noob..so that's when i started saving them...
I am Bossy Bewts

"Haters are merely cowardly versions of admirers ?

Deleted User
Deleted User

4:19 PM - Dec 16, 2010 #255

Rudeboyonsly wrote:You sure are a noob
you sure are a meanie

4:57 PM - Dec 16, 2010 #256

Har wrote:
you sure are a meanie
Bite me Raj
and isn't he though Har?
I am Bossy Bewts

"Haters are merely cowardly versions of admirers ?

5:23 PM - Dec 16, 2010 #257

Sean wrote:imm & your little sidekick qavi helped too.. reported to cwc mod admins siper mods fourm moderators zetaboard moderators jagex staff moderators clan leaders
FUCK OFFF AWE

Deleted User
Deleted User

5:29 PM - Dec 16, 2010 #258

Bossy Bewts wrote:
Har wrote:
you sure are a meanie
Bite me Raj
and isn't he though Har?
Yeh he sucks at offmaging too <3 joke ily raj
Last edited by Guest on 5:29 PM - Dec 16, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

5:37 AM - Mar 13, 2011 #259

4-5 years ago in W77 with Bach, man of doom, ldevitt nick22466 etc. I quit cw to make money + got hacked so never got a chance to stop trying to make money till now. Came back 2 yrs ago to find w77 cw died so i started theme worlding until i made a few friends then got asked to join a clan.

5:40 AM - Mar 13, 2011 #260

James wrote:going to re-do mine as the first one was pretty much just a bsed one and my memory sucks, so sorry if i forget anyone :0

i started when cw literly came out (my half-brother and i shared an account "Preditor101" and ofc he hogged most of time cus i started playing rs when i was 9 yrs old) and ofc i wouldn't know anything bout cw and would just run to get flag and run back, as well as always go on sara because i liked the color blue. (didn't really care bout barricades or explosives or little did i know what they did)
I later came back (believe it was 05-06ish) on my own account "meric202" and began cwing it up on there pimpin it out with my blue d hide in w12, i later then left w12 cus it sucked and was boring with little people.
I left to world 6 and began playing with people such as : Brian405, Sir Tenure, Dylanj, Nightleopard, Gaomaster, Nar , Geoff, God__Amen, David D87,No1s Perfect, Prince Aziel(lots others but i can't name off tip of my tongue)(and i pretty sure they all weren't all w6)
most people would flame me because i'd get flag all the time and i'd be excited when i got it , little did know it was IP that was behind the whole deal and later found that out barley in 08-09( I literally thought it was my clicking skills i got from picking up flax really fast)
I also met tons of other people in later generations of w6 as i stayed there, and the legends left for the clans(which i didn't know existed since i was a clueless lil kid:D ) and other better cwing worlds

People i later met in generations of w6 as well as themed worlds i left to due to w6 dieing ( 166 , 24 , 82 ): Uspinmeright , Hawkhunters3, Gxgogeta , Raidar60, W1ck3d M1nd, Tuan Nguyen, Heinered , Mickey17390?, Serloinsteak , Ew , Tupac0208 , Whitewolf , Venomspitta , Dylan2729 , Tbone , Sweet Dogg , Kc2693 , Medellin30 , Rockgirl456 , Dcstats , Arvin , Da Oximoron , Sandt , Silversid , Snake pit , Totti , Acid T, Davidd 1000, Cami(Sorry if i didn't list u cud go on and on :})

and yes i was a flamer when i cwed cus i thought i was the shit and all and didn't like people dissin my friends(i also got perm muted several times for it but now im free :D)(but then again everyone flamed at some point that the same so :}) and i'm much different now adays

i then later decided to join a clan when i learned about there existance and everybody else seemed to be joining one and i said why not?! And i began my first app. to CWT , i didn't get in fully because i cut off my trial due to people saying i wasn't going to get in cus of my flaming/people jus didn't like me and i said "well fuck them then" :}...

that led to the birth of the first run of Castle War Superiors (practically w6 clan) when i joint together with Snake Pit6 on the idea of creating a clan cus we couldn't get in any due to bad reps. At the same time period Mannie was making DL along with sport and he trolled my IRC chan cus , well i was a newbie and the clan stuff , but i still luv him(no homo) for it cus he gave me tips as well as sport gave me a siggy and stuff :]

I also ran into my first clan leader fight vs Rob :}.... because most of his members i was stealing to join my clan(sory rob stil luv u)

The clan was on a good run ( atleast in my opinion we were doing pretty well off) we warred jointly with cwh vs ecw (thought it exciting being my first war :}),as well as getting some offers from God__Amen to war cwf, but my clan was to skerd to so i said okay we won't.

I later had to close the clan because more than half were leaving/going to be inactive due to school so we decided to call it quits.
Later again that summer that followed up we reopened ( this time with kat as my partner in crime) and went sort of "meh" as we passed by getting alot more wars this time around, but we have to close yet again due to inactiveness and all the inside clan drama :}..
me and eric side bi side <3
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry