December 12th, 2010, 4:12 pm #231

This is how i still sort of remember my history, i started castlewars under the username 'knives373' around mid 05 at w88 (which is were i still reside from up to this day), i was clueless at how things worked there (tinding,cades,explodes etc) so i just played for making the most points. Up around lv100 combat i started to just play for xp because i got tired of dying from getting pked by people but i didn't know half of them were part of a clan and tried to piss me off by stacking against me and killing me on sight. I got tired of losing so i just left castlewars and quit for a while. Around late '05 i made a new account called 'W1ck3d M1nd' (which i currently use now) and dedicated my time to play as a tank ranger, around this time now one had a clue at who i was so i just pked flaggers only using range (which was my highest skill at the time).
I got bored at the fact they were still stacking so i left and settled in w84, new to the world i had no idea who people were but i saw things were different here, i saw for the first time a handful of "pro cwers" so i played my first game and was amazed that i didnt die once but ignored since i was pking flaggers still. Around this time i had come across Draco Asasin, Master Teale, Logan Hfc, Rudeboyonsly, Warlok Blaze (not sure), bronzeberg, Standfish, E l f Ranger, Holty221(dont remember) and others. I made friends with some and just cwed with rest not knowing who i was since i was still a low level. With newfound knowledge about how cw worked i decided to hop back and forth between w84 and w88 since one of either died during day/night. Upon going back to w88 i took notice that they had pro cwers too just that i wasnt aware of it, i had cwed with ppl like scullarcher,awesome247,calz4,vancraen,judy412,triniboy, dcstats8, rubberman05, 704 boi,animedude75, perfectman29,awarapan(from time to time) and others. Slowly both began to die and most of us were starting to quit/change worlds.

Some of them went to clans some began to settle in the introduced 'themed worlds' at the time, i thought i wasn't good enough to play at w24 or 82 because of the majority of players there being too good for me so i decided to stick low for a while and went on to clanwars at w129. I got asked to join a clan and settled in w45 (which was their homeworld). Around this time i saw a handful of people cwing there when we had our combat events at castlewars and met Loon ruler56 Yzerm1 Scryplyr x1 tobi 1x, kb and few others. We didn't met in good terms at first but eventually when i left the world we were in good terms.

Being unsatisfied to find a stable world to cw on i went to w6 seeing as how i saw several friends from w88 going there and decided to try it out myself. I didn't cw too often at first since i was part of a ba clan at the time and cwed a game or 2 for a good while, after i left that clan i decided to get back into cw and remained there for a while hopping between 2,6, and 9. Around this point i had come across ppl like Medellin30, gary1007, Radar731, Meric202, Snake Pit6, Uspinemeright, Rockgirl156, Bach12964, Tupac0208, Daddyankee3, Jessi A D, Sweet Dogg1, bobjr 14,Venomspitta, Whitewolf6, Jmang, Sandt and many others. Made friends with some, had some rivalries with a few but it was a decent world.

After the worlds fell apart i remained cwing in themed worlds 24/82/166 hopping around each of them and met majority of old faces/new people who i never seen before and eventually took notice of their name when i saw each of them in either worlds since i cwed with most or wound up being stacked on, i was a bit of a hothead thinking i was better than most people so i always anti'd every world when i could but ended up losing most games. In recent months i've took a break from cw to improve my skill lvls and acquire better gear to improve my game and as of late ive gotten back into cw, slowly shaking the rust off and just having fun

December 12th, 2010, 4:28 pm #232

You definitely have the gear and stats now, friend
Proud to see you as a full ECW member =]

December 12th, 2010, 4:39 pm #233

W1ck3d M1nd wrote:This is how i still sort of remember my history, i started castlewars under the username 'knives373' around mid 05 at w88 (which is were i still reside from up to this day), i was clueless at how things worked there (tinding,cades,explodes etc) so i just played for making the most points. Up around lv100 combat i started to just play for xp because i got tired of dying from getting pked by people but i didn't know half of them were part of a clan and tried to piss me off by stacking against me and killing me on sight. I got tired of losing so i just left castlewars and quit for a while. Around late '05 i made a new account called 'W1ck3d M1nd' (which i currently use now) and dedicated my time to play as a tank ranger, around this time now one had a clue at who i was so i just pked flaggers only using range (which was my highest skill at the time).
I got bored at the fact they were still stacking so i left and settled in w84, new to the world i had no idea who people were but i saw things were different here, i saw for the first time a handful of "pro cwers" so i played my first game and was amazed that i didnt die once but ignored since i was pking flaggers still. Around this time i had come across Draco Asasin, Master Teale, Logan Hfc, Rudeboyonsly, Warlok Blaze (not sure), bronzeberg, Standfish, E l f Ranger, Holty221(dont remember) and others. I made friends with some and just cwed with rest not knowing who i was since i was still a low level. With newfound knowledge about how cw worked i decided to hop back and forth between w84 and w88 since one of either died during day/night. Upon going back to w88 i took notice that they had pro cwers too just that i wasnt aware of it, i had cwed with ppl like scullarcher,awesome247,calz4,vancraen,judy412,triniboy, dcstats8, rubberman05, 704 boi,animedude75, perfectman29,awarapan(from time to time) and others. Slowly both began to die and most of us were starting to quit/change worlds.

Some of them went to clans some began to settle in the introduced 'themed worlds' at the time, i thought i wasn't good enough to play at w24 or 82 because of the majority of players there being too good for me so i decided to stick low for a while and went on to clanwars at w129. I got asked to join a clan and settled in w45 (which was their homeworld). Around this time i saw a handful of people cwing there when we had our combat events at castlewars and met Loon ruler56 Yzerm1 Scryplyr x1 tobi 1x, kb and few others. We didn't met in good terms at first but eventually when i left the world we were in good terms.

Being unsatisfied to find a stable world to cw on i went to w6 seeing as how i saw several friends from w88 going there and decided to try it out myself. I didn't cw too often at first since i was part of a ba clan at the time and cwed a game or 2 for a good while, after i left that clan i decided to get back into cw and remained there for a while hopping between 2,6, and 9. Around this point i had come across ppl like Medellin30, gary1007, Radar731, Meric202, Snake Pit6, Uspinemeright, Rockgirl156, Bach12964, Tupac0208, Daddyankee3, Jessi A D, Sweet Dogg1, bobjr 14,Venomspitta, Whitewolf6, Jmang, Sandt and many others. Made friends with some, had some rivalries with a few but it was a decent world.

After the worlds fell apart i remained cwing in themed worlds 24/82/166 hopping around each of them and met majority of old faces/new people who i never seen before and eventually took notice of their name when i saw each of them in either worlds since i cwed with most or wound up being stacked on, i was a bit of a hothead thinking i was better than most people so i always anti'd every world when i could but ended up losing most games. In recent months i've took a break from cw to improve my skill lvls and acquire better gear to improve my game and as of late ive gotten back into cw, slowly shaking the rust off and just having fun
interesting read

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 12th, 2010, 5:11 pm #234

arthur1411 wrote: :happy2: oh and credits to el f ranger for teachin me door and cad tactics =p
still talk to elf? he quit rs quite recently if you don't lol

December 12th, 2010, 10:26 pm #235

Started CW on the first day it came out in the original world of cw which was 69, 53 days after, i joined in with w66, Founded by Dj Jwp And Jamezzz3000.

I would consider myself (accounting a few other people) to be the godfather of that world i guess.

The people i remember the most would be the w66er's.
Kg-ZR-Ice-Moto-Saia (by lover)- Kyle- Cordy-Shen-Marco-Kendo-The two i mentioned that founded w66- and many others.

Only clan was Cwl, back in 05, When IP finally came found out i was static i couldn't do much, so i decided to just quit in 07 with Saia after alching a full gold set with him, Ever since then, never looked on returning, until my friend told me one day, happy early christmas present, came to see an account with 600m on it, so i'm back until i feel the time for retiring returns, for now ill meet all the new 07-10 cwer's meet and say hi, Names Marc.

Hopefully if you remember me, which ive seen alot of your already, we'll catch up.
They told me I was awful and that shit did not phase me. Tell me how I suck again? My memory is hazy.

December 13th, 2010, 12:04 am #236

shud re-do historic cw battles dat have been done

=)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

December 13th, 2010, 12:06 am #237

hmm.... started rs in 2002, traded a red mask for a goblin mail, found cw in 06 but thought it was shit at first, after a while i started really enjoying it late 06 early 07, i was a w84 prod with blue d hide, ppl who i played with were ppl such as 9xu, bronzeberg, viet master, zaroc pkz, tdmiska, leigh link and many more, i was pretty determined to do well, and eventually joined my first cw clan in 09...cwd led by xdeathgodzx(it was shit) we lasted about one war before losing idk 10-0 to cwt, i then joined cwp, a great clan, some rly cool ppl in there, and made new friends, i quit cwp because of exams and because events were to late for me. i then joined cwl with alot of my old friends playing in the clan, i allways looked up to bronzeberg back when i was a n33b in w84/166 and tried to be like him, maybe one day i will be :-)(nvm`d!!!!l0l0l)

December 13th, 2010, 12:26 am #238

u put a smile on my face
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArJ_4_rkemM

.....█۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

bat

December 13th, 2010, 12:47 am #239

Karim wrote:shud re-do historic cw battles dat have been done

=)
half the ppl aint even around!!!!!