Joined: 6:57 PM - Feb 02, 2009

9:03 PM - Oct 02, 2010 #221

asda
Last edited by imm scared on 9:04 PM - Oct 02, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 12:19 PM - Oct 08, 2008

3:24 AM - Oct 03, 2010 #222

started 10 quit 09
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:25 PM - May 27, 2010

4:26 AM - Oct 03, 2010 #223

Cordy wrote:My homeworld was 36 for ages, eventually got recruited to Crusade Warriors in summer of 2006 by ladysman375(think that his #'s) & assassin985.

Friends in 1st Crusade Warriors:
cj simpson & tang05(who nicknamed me cordy btw, it stuck a whoppin 4 years) cjvegas, faint, ssj4trunks09, ladysman375, assassin985, weee240, poison buney, angela8, v_ctor, streetz52(he started loafer, i continued it!), wobblercon, black10122, death crash0, jrclacrosse3, dolfan73, brando282, motorider66, mootboot, duragonoth, pyroknife805, kajemaki, dube050501,byob118 Cant member rest!

My first capped war with CW, Oct 20th, 2006, 6:30 est vs SF(Shadows Fury) Our lineup:
People going: Assasin985, Faint666, Ssjtrunks09, Streetz, himm666, Cordero8, Chaos###, World599, phoung5,greg999
Our Plan: Silly Def!

Needless to say I was very excited after we won, couldn't find the scores.

I stayed in Crusade Warriors a long while, learning from one of the best to ever cw, Faint! Crusade Warriors was a great success we were the best around,

CW always was dominate. After a while V_Ct0r ditched CW to create the first CWG, which made all clans look silly, except CW. We had never warred them, but on Feb 24th 2007 we got the chance, it was CWO+SR(shadows Retribution)+CW vs CWG scores were 0-0, 1-1, 0-0. Faint was the hero second game, picking the flag and scoring it, he was the best back then! I couldn't make the 2nd & 3rd game beings it was my birthday party, I had to ditch(how lame) so ya lol. Anyways after CWG got their first TIE ever! They decided to close, and thats when CW got flooded with new members such as:
Dracobringer Videogamers0 Airjaytoo Battered(i think) Iownyou4life ppa2k20 rockkrock to name a few, can't think of them all !

It was obvious now CW was the best clan again, without a doubt. However, disagreements between Faint & V_ct0r started yet again, and about a month went by before V_Ct0r left again to re- create CWG for the second time. I felt like I was getting better as a Cw'er and since I had the req's to join CWG this time around, I wanted to progress further and join the greatest. So I went along with V_ct0r.

My App:
Runescape name:Cordero8
Stats:93att 90str 87def 92hp
Amount of CW tickets:1800+
Homeworld:w36
Timezone:Mountain
Who recommended you to the clan?Every1
Around what time do you usually play cw?whenever im on less i pkin
Person you PMed in game(either dirk389 or v_ct0r): werent on so i asked dirky like 10mins ago dat count?

11 minutes later V_Ct0r posted autoing me in. I was estatic to be apart of the Greatest Cw clan ever.

After I had joined, it kind of sunk in that I just betrayed Faint, and I felt horrible. He didn't even talk to me for a while he was so upset with me. Later that day or the next few days(can't member exactly) Crusade Warriors did close. CWG went on to win wars as usual, with no signs of slowing down, beating everyone we played with ease.

After 2 months of beating every clan that opposed us, wars stopped coming in. Which lead to me quitting CWG for the first time on May 13th. After, I app'd to CWM it was the new w36 clan. However, I couldn't be away from CWG that long, applying back to CWG May 15th lol.

It was April and I was now a w65 regular, because when CW closed w36 died, badly. So I met Saiathegreat in world 9 one night, and he said to play in world 65 sometime. So I did just that, next day I met all kinds of new friends such as: Dracobringer, Motomangum3, Saiathegreat & Ice__Dr4g0n. Later proclaiming ourselves as, The Night Crew!


Later on in world 65 I met others such as: Kuramarhs, Squeezle Bee, Burnkate, Sord619, Beast2456, Bball rules21, Davidveth, and last, but certainly not least, my soon to be best friend and future beast of Castlewars Shenron 13.

After playing in 65 so much and getting to know everyone I wanted to join their Cw Team (CWC) Which I was allowed to do without quitting CWG, because it was just a team. So they didn't care. I played in 1 war with them against a forum cw clan, Avenged KG was the leader I think. We won too! Then it closed a week or so after I think.

August 16th, there was apparently a fued between Mack and V_ct0r in Cwg. It was pretty lame excuse to quit, but V_Ct0r did anyway and it wasn't long before he was now wanting to Re-open Crusade Warriors. When this happened CWG suffered a HUGE loss in players with around 12 CWG players apping to Crusade Warriors within the first 24 hours. With me being 1 of these 12 quitting CWG for Crusade Warriors, it wasn't but another day or two before Videogamers and I decided to take a stand to save CWG. We devised a chain quit of Crusade Warriors to bring 5-6 people back to CWG. Video and I received council upon our arrival back to CWG to help re-build it from scratch. We had around 10 active members. So our first thought is recruit friends, We recruited, The Night Crew to CWG, they all came willingly to help Draco and I. Then I saw great potential in Shenron after playing with him so much I knew how good he was and how good he could be! Shenron came willingly as well. In as little as a week we had re-built the dying CWG and were ready to compete yet again. On September 8th, 2007, We made our debut war after struggling for a couple weeks. It was against CWV, and was crashed horribley by everyone who wanted a war with us, which consisted of CW, CWL, and CWF. We won in 2 games though. CWG was back at the top and nowhere near ready to back down to Crusade Warriors.

After a few more months of wars and beating the likes of CWL and CWE, CWG was back on track with an active memberlist and very good members. I resigned from CWG on September 26th 2007, for the reason of wanting to be with my w36 friends and my home clan again. I had helped rebuild CWG strong and a Crusade Warrior's only dream was to beat CWG to be #1, so I set out to hopefully complete this goal with my good buddy Faint666 & company in CW. I was accepted into CW the following day.

On November 3rd, 2007, I resigned from CW for two reasons one being, because Matthew Hockley asked me to join 100% CW(the first one), to help out his up and coming clan. It was fun while I was there, stayed for 1 war, we destroyed some clan, forgot who now, but after that war I left since they were in good shape. The other reason being that day we had just lost to CWG in the full out war of all full out wars. The games were intense at 0-0 0-0 and 1-0 CWG. They scored by Matt Hockley getting it to spawn(he was a crasher btw) and he died, then Metalic Max clicked it, and scored from rocks for the winning point. Everyone in CW believed it shouldn't of counted and we deserved a rematch, but that's how wars were back then, and CW had to accept the loss.

By November 11th 2007, I was applying yet again, for CWG, later that day I was accepted.

On November 19th 2007, I faced a scary crossroads! I had been perm banned for breaking rule 11, which is advertising websites. While in the clan chat during our picking games in w140 that hockley started, I recruited someone to cwg, so I just bypassed the censor and said the cwg site. Thinking no one would report me, since it was all castle war players that knew me. Apparently they knew me and didn't like me, I did get reported and perm banned. However, I did get out of the sticky situation:


On December 20th 2007, I had quit CWG yet again for CW. The following day I was accepted into CW. I stayed loyal for 3 months(new record) Then quit again on February 5th 2008, for CWG, was accepted later that day.

February 27th 2008, I was promoted to Council/Scoring Leader in CWG.

March 1st 2008, Crusade Warriors closed/merged with CWD(CW Dynasty) Led by V_ct0r.

March 10th, 2008, Draco stepped down as leader promoting Shenron and I to leader.

Shenron and I lead CWG to a 5-0-2 record(5 wins, 0 losses, 2 ties) from March 10th, 2008 to September 27th, 2008. You may wonder why only 7 wars took place in 7 months. Well no one wanted to war us and lose. So we pretty much relied on events and world 24 to keep us busy.

CWG eventually closed on November 6th 2008, leaving around the very few active CWG clanless, most of us all went to 100% CW to help them against CWF in a fullout. Which btw, CWF threw a hissy fit over Shenron and I playing for 100% lol.

When G(Jattonfire), started Z4L, Shenron and I were secretly playing for them to make up for CWG's no wars. This kept Shenron and I busy and we had fun making Z4L the best Capped Clan. Which came at a price, since 100% CW was the #1 Capped Clan at the time, and Shenron and I were in 100%. 100% CW had Hockley, Scar, Rishi, Lemon, 1ts, R0p3s, Josh, Logan, Deal3r, Senny, and Dark Rage all playing for them. Shenron and I figured there was no way we could possibly beat them with Z4L, we had maybe 2 reliable defenders and Brian, Shenron, and I scoring. But Surprisingly enough, we did indeed put a whoopin on 100% CW, with scores of 0-0, 2-0 Z4L, 2-1 Z4L. Shenron and I felt terrible after the war, but were really excited with our performance too, beating the #1 Capped Clan.

However no one found out about this, until Z4L closed, and maybe many are just finding out now reading this, but yeah we caught a lot of heat after people found out. Z4L was good times that could never be duplicated, though many tried to do it after, not succeeding as we did.

Now we had 100% CW stacked with loads of really good CW players, so Scar and Hockley wanted to make a new clan. After Shenron and I talked with them we decided we would open FL at New Years, 2009.

FL started out great we had an amazing capped team that embarrassed all the other clans. Our debut war was vs CWF the #1 Capped Clan at the time, since Z4L closed. We beat CWF in 2 games. Our next war was vs CWL we beat them as well. But we hit a speed bump, losing depth, with a few people quitting. Not to help the fact that Midi and Hockley had just been banned permantly, so now we were down quite a few starters, losing all this depth we struggled in wars to come. Losing to CWF, CWP, and tieing CWJ. We were even desperate enough to get some people to play on our accounts. Lemon played for me in 1 or 2 when I was away. We ended FL, April 11th, 2009, beating CWJ in two games, to prove to ourselves we weren't completely useless.

The following day, April 12th, 2009, Crusade Warriors reopened! I applied and was accepted later that day. This was the 3rd generation Crusade Warriors, and probably the scariest. With an offense of:
Dragon5312/Deadmanx33/Phuong5 as off mages
Shenron/Scar/Logan/Cordy/Yordy/Mack/Tz Scoring
And a Defense of:
Shenron/Yordy/Airhead Pking
Faint/Tz/Scar/Grib/Logan Mage Defending.

We went on to sweep the first CwC Tourney winning the 10vs10,15vs15,20vs20, and full out categories.

After we were the best clan to be defeated by no one and no more challenges left, I decided to quit on September 27th 2009.

I went on to join CWL on October 12th, 2009 after keeping my promise of staying clanless a few weeks.

The great Crusade Warriors, sadly went on to close, October 18th, 2009.

Being In Cwl was great fun meeting and hanging with a bunch of new and different people. In the Winter Tourney we went on to win the 10vs10,20vs20, and Full out categories. We were a force to be wrecking with!!

However, after the tourney was over CW had gotten a lot less enjoyable for me and coming to events started to feel like a chore, more than fun. I stopped cw'n actively and even stopped going to events.

Leading me up to May 3rd, 2010, where I eventually quit CWL to finish up high-school and then go onto vacation. I am now graduated from high-school and debating on returning to cw when I get home. Though I don't know if I will yet, because I don't know how busy I'll be after getting a job. Then going to college, not this summester, but the following probably.

What I do know though is, I have enjoyed the 4 years of Castlewars. Whether it was making friends, playing intense games, or just talking to the many friends I made.

Holy **** that is alot to read, sorry lol and kudos to anyone who reads it. I remembered as much as I could, prob left alot out though lol
damn bruh i dont remember wat i did last week. nise history
That prolly aint my baby i need Maury, im sorry
Quote
Like
Share

Nav
Joined: 11:50 PM - Apr 21, 2009

11:28 PM - Oct 18, 2010 #224

Venomspitta wrote:
Cordy wrote:My homeworld was 36 for ages, eventually got recruited to Crusade Warriors in summer of 2006 by ladysman375(think that his #'s) & assassin985.

Friends in 1st Crusade Warriors:
cj simpson & tang05(who nicknamed me cordy btw, it stuck a whoppin 4 years) cjvegas, faint, ssj4trunks09, ladysman375, assassin985, weee240, poison buney, angela8, v_ctor, streetz52(he started loafer, i continued it!), wobblercon, black10122, death crash0, jrclacrosse3, dolfan73, brando282, motorider66, mootboot, duragonoth, pyroknife805, kajemaki, dube050501,byob118 Cant member rest!

My first capped war with CW, Oct 20th, 2006, 6:30 est vs SF(Shadows Fury) Our lineup:
People going: Assasin985, Faint666, Ssjtrunks09, Streetz, himm666, Cordero8, Chaos###, World599, phoung5,greg999
Our Plan: Silly Def!

Needless to say I was very excited after we won, couldn't find the scores.

I stayed in Crusade Warriors a long while, learning from one of the best to ever cw, Faint! Crusade Warriors was a great success we were the best around,

CW always was dominate. After a while V_Ct0r ditched CW to create the first CWG, which made all clans look silly, except CW. We had never warred them, but on Feb 24th 2007 we got the chance, it was CWO+SR(shadows Retribution)+CW vs CWG scores were 0-0, 1-1, 0-0. Faint was the hero second game, picking the flag and scoring it, he was the best back then! I couldn't make the 2nd & 3rd game beings it was my birthday party, I had to ditch(how lame) so ya lol. Anyways after CWG got their first TIE ever! They decided to close, and thats when CW got flooded with new members such as:
Dracobringer Videogamers0 Airjaytoo Battered(i think) Iownyou4life ppa2k20 rockkrock to name a few, can't think of them all !

It was obvious now CW was the best clan again, without a doubt. However, disagreements between Faint & V_ct0r started yet again, and about a month went by before V_Ct0r left again to re- create CWG for the second time. I felt like I was getting better as a Cw'er and since I had the req's to join CWG this time around, I wanted to progress further and join the greatest. So I went along with V_ct0r.

My App:
Runescape name:Cordero8
Stats:93att 90str 87def 92hp
Amount of CW tickets:1800+
Homeworld:w36
Timezone:Mountain
Who recommended you to the clan?Every1
Around what time do you usually play cw?whenever im on less i pkin
Person you PMed in game(either dirk389 or v_ct0r): werent on so i asked dirky like 10mins ago dat count?

11 minutes later V_Ct0r posted autoing me in. I was estatic to be apart of the Greatest Cw clan ever.

After I had joined, it kind of sunk in that I just betrayed Faint, and I felt horrible. He didn't even talk to me for a while he was so upset with me. Later that day or the next few days(can't member exactly) Crusade Warriors did close. CWG went on to win wars as usual, with no signs of slowing down, beating everyone we played with ease.

After 2 months of beating every clan that opposed us, wars stopped coming in. Which lead to me quitting CWG for the first time on May 13th. After, I app'd to CWM it was the new w36 clan. However, I couldn't be away from CWG that long, applying back to CWG May 15th lol.

It was April and I was now a w65 regular, because when CW closed w36 died, badly. So I met Saiathegreat in world 9 one night, and he said to play in world 65 sometime. So I did just that, next day I met all kinds of new friends such as: Dracobringer, Motomangum3, Saiathegreat & Ice__Dr4g0n. Later proclaiming ourselves as, The Night Crew!


Later on in world 65 I met others such as: Kuramarhs, Squeezle Bee, Burnkate, Sord619, Beast2456, Bball rules21, Davidveth, and last, but certainly not least, my soon to be best friend and future beast of Castlewars Shenron 13.

After playing in 65 so much and getting to know everyone I wanted to join their Cw Team (CWC) Which I was allowed to do without quitting CWG, because it was just a team. So they didn't care. I played in 1 war with them against a forum cw clan, Avenged KG was the leader I think. We won too! Then it closed a week or so after I think.

August 16th, there was apparently a fued between Mack and V_ct0r in Cwg. It was pretty lame excuse to quit, but V_Ct0r did anyway and it wasn't long before he was now wanting to Re-open Crusade Warriors. When this happened CWG suffered a HUGE loss in players with around 12 CWG players apping to Crusade Warriors within the first 24 hours. With me being 1 of these 12 quitting CWG for Crusade Warriors, it wasn't but another day or two before Videogamers and I decided to take a stand to save CWG. We devised a chain quit of Crusade Warriors to bring 5-6 people back to CWG. Video and I received council upon our arrival back to CWG to help re-build it from scratch. We had around 10 active members. So our first thought is recruit friends, We recruited, The Night Crew to CWG, they all came willingly to help Draco and I. Then I saw great potential in Shenron after playing with him so much I knew how good he was and how good he could be! Shenron came willingly as well. In as little as a week we had re-built the dying CWG and were ready to compete yet again. On September 8th, 2007, We made our debut war after struggling for a couple weeks. It was against CWV, and was crashed horribley by everyone who wanted a war with us, which consisted of CW, CWL, and CWF. We won in 2 games though. CWG was back at the top and nowhere near ready to back down to Crusade Warriors.

After a few more months of wars and beating the likes of CWL and CWE, CWG was back on track with an active memberlist and very good members. I resigned from CWG on September 26th 2007, for the reason of wanting to be with my w36 friends and my home clan again. I had helped rebuild CWG strong and a Crusade Warrior's only dream was to beat CWG to be #1, so I set out to hopefully complete this goal with my good buddy Faint666 & company in CW. I was accepted into CW the following day.

On November 3rd, 2007, I resigned from CW for two reasons one being, because Matthew Hockley asked me to join 100% CW(the first one), to help out his up and coming clan. It was fun while I was there, stayed for 1 war, we destroyed some clan, forgot who now, but after that war I left since they were in good shape. The other reason being that day we had just lost to CWG in the full out war of all full out wars. The games were intense at 0-0 0-0 and 1-0 CWG. They scored by Matt Hockley getting it to spawn(he was a crasher btw) and he died, then Metalic Max clicked it, and scored from rocks for the winning point. Everyone in CW believed it shouldn't of counted and we deserved a rematch, but that's how wars were back then, and CW had to accept the loss.

By November 11th 2007, I was applying yet again, for CWG, later that day I was accepted.

On November 19th 2007, I faced a scary crossroads! I had been perm banned for breaking rule 11, which is advertising websites. While in the clan chat during our picking games in w140 that hockley started, I recruited someone to cwg, so I just bypassed the censor and said the cwg site. Thinking no one would report me, since it was all castle war players that knew me. Apparently they knew me and didn't like me, I did get reported and perm banned. However, I did get out of the sticky situation:


On December 20th 2007, I had quit CWG yet again for CW. The following day I was accepted into CW. I stayed loyal for 3 months(new record) Then quit again on February 5th 2008, for CWG, was accepted later that day.

February 27th 2008, I was promoted to Council/Scoring Leader in CWG.

March 1st 2008, Crusade Warriors closed/merged with CWD(CW Dynasty) Led by V_ct0r.

March 10th, 2008, Draco stepped down as leader promoting Shenron and I to leader.

Shenron and I lead CWG to a 5-0-2 record(5 wins, 0 losses, 2 ties) from March 10th, 2008 to September 27th, 2008. You may wonder why only 7 wars took place in 7 months. Well no one wanted to war us and lose. So we pretty much relied on events and world 24 to keep us busy.

CWG eventually closed on November 6th 2008, leaving around the very few active CWG clanless, most of us all went to 100% CW to help them against CWF in a fullout. Which btw, CWF threw a hissy fit over Shenron and I playing for 100% lol.

When G(Jattonfire), started Z4L, Shenron and I were secretly playing for them to make up for CWG's no wars. This kept Shenron and I busy and we had fun making Z4L the best Capped Clan. Which came at a price, since 100% CW was the #1 Capped Clan at the time, and Shenron and I were in 100%. 100% CW had Hockley, Scar, Rishi, Lemon, 1ts, R0p3s, Josh, Logan, Deal3r, Senny, and Dark Rage all playing for them. Shenron and I figured there was no way we could possibly beat them with Z4L, we had maybe 2 reliable defenders and Brian, Shenron, and I scoring. But Surprisingly enough, we did indeed put a whoopin on 100% CW, with scores of 0-0, 2-0 Z4L, 2-1 Z4L. Shenron and I felt terrible after the war, but were really excited with our performance too, beating the #1 Capped Clan.

However no one found out about this, until Z4L closed, and maybe many are just finding out now reading this, but yeah we caught a lot of heat after people found out. Z4L was good times that could never be duplicated, though many tried to do it after, not succeeding as we did.

Now we had 100% CW stacked with loads of really good CW players, so Scar and Hockley wanted to make a new clan. After Shenron and I talked with them we decided we would open FL at New Years, 2009.

FL started out great we had an amazing capped team that embarrassed all the other clans. Our debut war was vs CWF the #1 Capped Clan at the time, since Z4L closed. We beat CWF in 2 games. Our next war was vs CWL we beat them as well. But we hit a speed bump, losing depth, with a few people quitting. Not to help the fact that Midi and Hockley had just been banned permantly, so now we were down quite a few starters, losing all this depth we struggled in wars to come. Losing to CWF, CWP, and tieing CWJ. We were even desperate enough to get some people to play on our accounts. Lemon played for me in 1 or 2 when I was away. We ended FL, April 11th, 2009, beating CWJ in two games, to prove to ourselves we weren't completely useless.

The following day, April 12th, 2009, Crusade Warriors reopened! I applied and was accepted later that day. This was the 3rd generation Crusade Warriors, and probably the scariest. With an offense of:
Dragon5312/Deadmanx33/Phuong5 as off mages
Shenron/Scar/Logan/Cordy/Yordy/Mack/Tz Scoring
And a Defense of:
Shenron/Yordy/Airhead Pking
Faint/Tz/Scar/Grib/Logan Mage Defending.

We went on to sweep the first CwC Tourney winning the 10vs10,15vs15,20vs20, and full out categories.

After we were the best clan to be defeated by no one and no more challenges left, I decided to quit on September 27th 2009.

I went on to join CWL on October 12th, 2009 after keeping my promise of staying clanless a few weeks.

The great Crusade Warriors, sadly went on to close, October 18th, 2009.

Being In Cwl was great fun meeting and hanging with a bunch of new and different people. In the Winter Tourney we went on to win the 10vs10,20vs20, and Full out categories. We were a force to be wrecking with!!

However, after the tourney was over CW had gotten a lot less enjoyable for me and coming to events started to feel like a chore, more than fun. I stopped cw'n actively and even stopped going to events.

Leading me up to May 3rd, 2010, where I eventually quit CWL to finish up high-school and then go onto vacation. I am now graduated from high-school and debating on returning to cw when I get home. Though I don't know if I will yet, because I don't know how busy I'll be after getting a job. Then going to college, not this summester, but the following probably.

What I do know though is, I have enjoyed the 4 years of Castlewars. Whether it was making friends, playing intense games, or just talking to the many friends I made.

Holy **** that is alot to read, sorry lol and kudos to anyone who reads it. I remembered as much as I could, prob left alot out though lol
damn bruh i dont remember wat i did last week. nise history
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 6:57 PM - Feb 02, 2009

3:25 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #225

started cwing in world 100 in 2006 ( i think ) cant really remember the names but was some1 called dark omen44 or something like that, after that i started to try find a diff world and logged in 84 & from then on that was my home, sometimes id go to 24 too but mainly 84, all i did on rs was cw, i didnt know way to fally from lumby etc, hated quests n skills, cwed there and had the 2nd best ip for quite a long time, we used to flame a lot with w71 which was the main world for cwl back then i think, we wared them a few times and lost every time but we didnt give up, i remeber specing a 31-31 at top of base as they was about to score and i got the flag and it felt so good, i iped most of them except tom edden & jay tc, after a bit i joined cwl but dont think i was there for very long, kept trying to quit but kept coming back, i got bored after a while and decided to make a tank cw/pker called imm scared, after a bit w84 died and people started going to a diff world, think it was w83 or something and 84 was empty, after everyone went to 83 that died eventually too, then i started cwing in 166 on imm scared and sometimes glitching games when i got bored, thats all i can remember atm
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:18 PM - Jan 23, 2009

3:35 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #226

I ALWAYS KNEW YOU GLITCHED!!!

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 6:57 PM - Feb 02, 2009

3:36 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #227

imm scared wrote:started cwing in world 100 in 2006 ( i think ) cant really remember the names but was some1 called dark omen44 or something like that, after that i started to try find a diff world and logged in 84 & from then on that was my home, sometimes id go to 24 too but mainly 84, all i did on rs was cw, i didnt know way to fally from lumby etc, hated quests n skills, cwed there and had the 2nd best ip for quite a long time, we used to flame a lot with w71 which was the main world for cwl back then i think, we wared them a few times and lost every time but we didnt give up, i remeber specing a 31-31 at top of base as they was about to score and i got the flag and it felt so good, i iped most of them except tom edden & jay tc, after a bit i joined cwl but dont think i was there for very long, kept trying to quit but kept coming back, i got bored after a while and decided to make a tank cw/pker called imm scared, after a bit w84 died and people started going to a diff world, think it was w83 or something and 84 was empty, after everyone went to 83 that died eventually too, then i started cwing in 166 on imm scared and sometimes glitching games when i got bored, thats all i can remember atm
i think most people did :P do you mean on imm or draco?
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 2:18 PM - Jan 23, 2009

3:40 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #228

imm & your little sidekick qavi helped too.. reported to cwc mod admins siper mods fourm moderators zetaboard moderators jagex staff moderators clan leaders
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 10:50 PM - Oct 12, 2008

3:49 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #229

:$
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: 1:56 AM - Oct 08, 2008

7:07 AM - Dec 12, 2010 #230

Sean wrote:imm & your little sidekick qavi helped too.. reported to cwc mod admins siper mods fourm moderators zetaboard moderators jagex staff moderators clan leaders
lol
"Male. I dumped a girl for saying my penis looks like E.T.'s finger and saying
"ouch" in the E.T. voice. I'm Mexican, so my penis is a tanned color and the
head is naturally quite red. I wasn't amused by her sense of humor."

____________________________________________
"Male. I have never told anybody this: I think I might be the first person
EVER to give HIMSELF a "blumpkin". I have a very big penis and, when I
was 16, I discovered that I could suck myself off. About a year ago, I
decided to suck myself off while I was taking a shit. I'm pretty sure I may be
the first person ever to do this."

__________________________________________________
"Female (21) I just found out that my boyfriend is a female-to-male (F2M)
transsexual and I have never in my life been more turned on. While we're at
it, he is a fantasy cannibal and I cum to the thought of literally being eaten
alive by him.
Quote
Like
Share