1:02 AM - Aug 28, 2010 #191

i got into cwg nd den turned several people *** bigest 1 wud b mole
cwg died den i quit lik 1 month latr played on nd off nd den oficialy quit lik last yr or something
no homo

2:06 AM - Aug 28, 2010 #192

I SED SUCK MY NUTS
| | |

2:28 AM - Aug 28, 2010 #193

Kieran Doyle 2k10 doin it againnnnnnnnnn

Deleted User
Deleted User

12:02 PM - Aug 28, 2010 #194

Cordy wrote:My homeworld was 36 for ages, eventually got recruited to Crusade Warriors in summer of 2006 by ladysman375(think that his #'s) & assassin985.

Friends in 1st Crusade Warriors:
cj simpson & tang05(who nicknamed me cordy btw, it stuck a whoppin 4 years) cjvegas, faint, ssj4trunks09, ladysman375, assassin985, weee240, poison buney, angela8, v_ctor, streetz52(he started loafer, i continued it!), wobblercon, black10122, death crash0, jrclacrosse3, dolfan73, brando282, motorider66, mootboot, duragonoth, pyroknife805, kajemaki, dube050501,byob118 Cant member rest!

My first capped war with CW, Oct 20th, 2006, 6:30 est vs SF(Shadows Fury) Our lineup:
People going: Assasin985, Faint666, Ssjtrunks09, Streetz, himm666, Cordero8, Chaos###, World599, phoung5,greg999
Our Plan: Silly Def!

Needless to say I was very excited after we won, couldn't find the scores.

I stayed in Crusade Warriors a long while, learning from one of the best to ever cw, Faint! Crusade Warriors was a great success we were the best around,

CW always was dominate. After a while V_Ct0r ditched CW to create the first CWG, which made all clans look silly, except CW. We had never warred them, but on Feb 24th 2007 we got the chance, it was CWO+SR(shadows Retribution)+CW vs CWG scores were 0-0, 1-1, 0-0. Faint was the hero second game, picking the flag and scoring it, he was the best back then! I couldn't make the 2nd & 3rd game beings it was my birthday party, I had to ditch(how lame) so ya lol. Anyways after CWG got their first TIE ever! They decided to close, and thats when CW got flooded with new members such as:
Dracobringer Videogamers0 Airjaytoo Battered(i think) Iownyou4life ppa2k20 rockkrock to name a few, can't think of them all !

It was obvious now CW was the best clan again, without a doubt. However, disagreements between Faint & V_ct0r started yet again, and about a month went by before V_Ct0r left again to re- create CWG for the second time. I felt like I was getting better as a Cw'er and since I had the req's to join CWG this time around, I wanted to progress further and join the greatest. So I went along with V_ct0r.

My App:
Runescape name:Cordero8
Stats:93att 90str 87def 92hp
Amount of CW tickets:1800+
Homeworld:w36
Timezone:Mountain
Who recommended you to the clan?Every1
Around what time do you usually play cw?whenever im on less i pkin
Person you PMed in game(either dirk389 or v_ct0r): werent on so i asked dirky like 10mins ago dat count?

11 minutes later V_Ct0r posted autoing me in. I was estatic to be apart of the Greatest Cw clan ever.

After I had joined, it kind of sunk in that I just betrayed Faint, and I felt horrible. He didn't even talk to me for a while he was so upset with me. Later that day or the next few days(can't member exactly) Crusade Warriors did close. CWG went on to win wars as usual, with no signs of slowing down, beating everyone we played with ease.

After 2 months of beating every clan that opposed us, wars stopped coming in. Which lead to me quitting CWG for the first time on May 13th. After, I app'd to CWM it was the new w36 clan. However, I couldn't be away from CWG that long, applying back to CWG May 15th lol.

It was April and I was now a w65 regular, because when CW closed w36 died, badly. So I met Saiathegreat in world 9 one night, and he said to play in world 65 sometime. So I did just that, next day I met all kinds of new friends such as: Dracobringer, Motomangum3, Saiathegreat & Ice__Dr4g0n. Later proclaiming ourselves as, The Night Crew!

Later on in world 65 I met others such as: Kuramarhs, Squeezle Bee, Burnkate, Sord619, Beast2456, Bball rules21, Davidveth, and last, but certainly not least, my soon to be best friend and future beast of Castlewars Shenron 13.

After playing in 65 so much and getting to know everyone I wanted to join their Cw Team (CWC) Which I was allowed to do without quitting CWG, because it was just a team. So they didn't care. I played in 1 war with them against a forum cw clan, Avenged KG was the leader I think. We won too! Then it closed a week or so after I think.

August 16th, there was apparently a fued between Mack and V_ct0r in Cwg. It was pretty lame excuse to quit, but V_Ct0r did anyway and it wasn't long before he was now wanting to Re-open Crusade Warriors. When this happened CWG suffered a HUGE loss in players with around 12 CWG players apping to Crusade Warriors within the first 24 hours. With me being 1 of these 12 quitting CWG for Crusade Warriors, it wasn't but another day or two before Videogamers and I decided to take a stand to save CWG. We devised a chain quit of Crusade Warriors to bring 5-6 people back to CWG. Video and I received council upon our arrival back to CWG to help re-build it from scratch. We had around 10 active members. So our first thought is recruit friends, We recruited, The Night Crew to CWG, they all came willingly to help Draco and I. Then I saw great potential in Shenron after playing with him so much I knew how good he was and how good he could be! Shenron came willingly as well. In as little as a week we had re-built the dying CWG and were ready to compete yet again. On September 8th, 2007, We made our debut war after struggling for a couple weeks. It was against CWV, and was crashed horribley by everyone who wanted a war with us, which consisted of CW, CWL, and CWF. We won in 2 games though. CWG was back at the top and nowhere near ready to back down to Crusade Warriors.

After a few more months of wars and beating the likes of CWL and CWE, CWG was back on track with an active memberlist and very good members. I resigned from CWG on September 26th 2007, for the reason of wanting to be with my w36 friends and my home clan again. I had helped rebuild CWG strong and a Crusade Warrior's only dream was to beat CWG to be #1, so I set out to hopefully complete this goal with my good buddy Faint666 & company in CW. I was accepted into CW the following day.

On November 3rd, 2007, I resigned from CW for two reasons one being, because Matthew Hockley asked me to join 100% CW(the first one), to help out his up and coming clan. It was fun while I was there, stayed for 1 war, we destroyed some clan, forgot who now, but after that war I left since they were in good shape. The other reason being that day we had just lost to CWG in the full out war of all full out wars. The games were intense at 0-0 0-0 and 1-0 CWG. They scored by Matt Hockley getting it to spawn(he was
was a good read tbh

Deleted User
Deleted User

1:41 PM - Aug 28, 2010 #195

Cordy wrote:My homeworld was 36 for ages, eventually got recruited to Crusade Warriors in summer of 2006 by ladysman375(think that his #'s) & assassin985.

Friends in 1st Crusade Warriors:
cj simpson & tang05(who nicknamed me cordy btw, it stuck a whoppin 4 years) cjvegas, faint, ssj4trunks09, ladysman375, assassin985, weee240, poison buney, angela8, v_ctor, streetz52(he started loafer, i continued it!), wobblercon, black10122, death crash0, jrclacrosse3, dolfan73, brando282, motorider66, mootboot, duragonoth, pyroknife805, kajemaki, dube050501,byob118 Cant member rest!

My first capped war with CW, Oct 20th, 2006, 6:30 est vs SF(Shadows Fury) Our lineup:
People going: Assasin985, Faint666, Ssjtrunks09, Streetz, himm666, Cordero8, Chaos###, World599, phoung5,greg999
Our Plan: Silly Def!

Needless to say I was very excited after we won, couldn't find the scores.

I stayed in Crusade Warriors a long while, learning from one of the best to ever cw, Faint! Crusade Warriors was a great success we were the best around,

CW always was dominate. After a while V_Ct0r ditched CW to create the first CWG, which made all clans look silly, except CW. We had never warred them, but on Feb 24th 2007 we got the chance, it was CWO+SR(shadows Retribution)+CW vs CWG scores were 0-0, 1-1, 0-0. Faint was the hero second game, picking the flag and scoring it, he was the best back then! I couldn't make the 2nd & 3rd game beings it was my birthday party, I had to ditch(how lame) so ya lol. Anyways after CWG got their first TIE ever! They decided to close, and thats when CW got flooded with new members such as:
Dracobringer Videogamers0 Airjaytoo Battered(i think) Iownyou4life ppa2k20 rockkrock to name a few, can't think of them all !

I
was a good read tbh

8:45 PM - Aug 28, 2010 #196

TinyYoshi wrote:Didn't start playing rs until August 06 I believe. Got members a little before the new year in 07 and 89 became my homeworld because I had a close friend who's homeworld that was. We started playing around the same time but he became a member before I did. He talked a lot about how much fun cw was, so the first day I became a member, we went straight to cw. I played cw a lot, but I was just a noob and pked. I remember seeing the cw players that played in 89 a lot. Some were old cwg members. Brando, Brassmonk, Mack, Deadman, Pizzafurry, Tightdog, Battle guy12, Theresa, Ppa, Dylan and a lot of others. Most of them have quit by now, but there are still some 89ers that still play.

I remember one summer, w89 disappeared for no reason and most of us went to w88, some went to w91 though. The "w89 vs w88" games were always fun. They didn't like us and we didn't like them. They were always kind of our rivals. I still really wasn't into cw then, I still mostly pked but tried scoring sometimes.

It wasn't until themed worlds when I started actually cwing. Cw in homeworlds started to die out. I remember it was late one night and my friend, the same friend who got me into cw, and I went to w24. I tried scoring and didn't think I would be able to since there was so many people. After that first score I made, I started cwing in 24 regularly and eventually got addicted to it. There I learned about exploding cades/cading/tindering etc.

The leader of Ea, Shev16 invited me to join his clan Ea, I was hesitant at first but I did end up joining for about two weeks, then I decided to quit because I didn't think they were that good (lol). Although I admit, they were really nice and welcoming. They never fought, but looking back, I wouldn't even really call them a clan. They seemed more like a group of close friends who were looking for new members. Lol, I mean their events were stacking w24 on weekends...

I eventually moved to w82 and played with most of the cwers at the time. Although 157 games were definitely my favorite. I remember 157 would go on like every other night during the summer. Even though I didn't have ip, they were still always fun to me. I played in 24/82 for a year with a divisible .203, knew about ip but didn't know how to change. When I did find out how to change, the lowest I could get was .66 but it didn't feel any different lol. Basically played with that until pid came out.

Last summer, I joined Dcw for a short time when it reopened. But then I wanted to take a break from rs/cw/clans so I quit and played a little in 166 until pid came out.

Joined Ecw earlier this year, but quit recently.

Still cw in 24 a little. Usually at least 1-2 games everyday. Might take a break from rs once my membership runs out. Might join a clan if I decide to play in the summer.
i knew i remembered ur name from somewhere b4 i met u in themed worlds, i was from w88, and yeah when ur world got turned into a pvp world, a bunch of w89 ppl would come to w88 and we hated it lol
W88 hi

4:59 AM - Aug 31, 2010 #197

In 2006 I started runescape and when. Got to lvl 63 I became p2p and reason why was because of castlewars :D. I played with in w2 and w6 and w9(some names aren't full) hawaii84, sirloinsteak, diviranger1, assasiin089, pipequeakpres, Dylan/daz, isutan, sir nos lot, tupac, nh, neutron, d4l luis, r1de 2lumby,anamarion, free yews, magic (the dude with .0 supposbly), and more but I forgot their names. The people I watched playing was salazar, emerica, azn girl (or w/e her name is, she had a sister) Yemen, camowolf (I think), scythersword, robin48, digeofjardo, i own u4ev, Bach, hit orange, lemon1333,silverside, I pked I (i think), duffman, star3urst, dynamic, kuarma, and a couple more but I forgot lol. First castle war videos I watched was a video from YouTube by Jardine cws vs cwa I think. My YouTube account name was "castlewarvideos" but I deleted it.... But yeh this was all in 2006-2007. I cwed in w2 & w6 & w9 but rarely & w24 & w100 (this is where I started liking cw) & w36 rarely.

Shoutout! Isutan w2 or w6|sirloinsteak w2|hawaii84 w2 &w24|tupac w6|neutron N/A|magic (.0) N/A|Dylan/daz (goodluck mabe next time) w2 & w24|Son Tien w2 & w6|sir nos lot N/A|r1de 2lumby w6|to the rest of the old school cwers.
Last edited by Narcotic Ice on 5:23 AM - Aug 31, 2010, edited 5 times in total.

9:11 AM - Sep 01, 2010 #199

lol kieran doyle

4:44 PM - Sep 01, 2010 #200

i liked cordy's one : )

also whitey had an interesting experience it seemed with the whole perverts thing going on lol