August 26th, 2010, 4:35 pm #141

radar731 wrote:
Amy wrote:First cwed when I was an ickle azn idk maybe around 2005-2006~ so i got membs at like lvl 80 then i would try score nd i wud die fs then i started noticing that it was always the same ppl killin me nd holdin flag so i started to take note of their actions.. chun was 1 of dem i hated him so much bak then somehow i whore'd my way to become one of them then there was lots of us just stacking zam on w23 this included: Ollie B7, Chun3312, Afro Thunde, Daddyorchips, Arctioa, Metalic Duck, Leronea, Geo Mc, Sir Von Ash, Benjy13 nd like loads of others which I cba to name, then sum of us started cw'ing in w6 wen it was still gud nd i remember Chong Yip back then l0l he was like lvl 106 nd a gerl wtf den soon after my first acc got perm muted so i made mi 'pure' (which is my acc atm) before balanced trading was put in i wud cw on my muted acc in w24 wen hockley would try recruit evry1 nd just stack den after i traded everything to my pure and my main got unmuted 2 days after fs then i quit cw for like a year to train my pure/decide if i was gonna cw again/get rich... then i decided to get def and cw again i was like lv 88 i think and themed worlds wer there so w23 died even tho we still had our gatherings then after i quit again to get my stats up and get even mor richer and this kept happening for like 2/3 years even tho im still like lvl 110 now fs then i found a home in w166 where i met Luvelle, Meg, Tej... Nicky, Sean ! nd some other ppl I can't remember sry ! then i quit again for college nd over summer i decided to play again and ya now i try skill and cw =]

this prob dun even make sense i notced the whole thing is 1 sentence !fish
dont worri i never cwed with u

ow8......
ikr :facepalm:

Amy

August 26th, 2010, 5:15 pm #142

radar731 wrote:
Amy wrote:First cwed when I was an ickle azn idk maybe around 2005-2006~ so i got membs at like lvl 80 then i would try score nd i wud die fs then i started noticing that it was always the same ppl killin me nd holdin flag so i started to take note of their actions.. chun was 1 of dem i hated him so much bak then somehow i whore'd my way to become one of them then there was lots of us just stacking zam on w23 this included: Ollie B7, Chun3312, Afro Thunde, Daddyorchips, Arctioa, Metalic Duck, Leronea, Geo Mc, Sir Von Ash, Benjy13 and Radar731 nd like loads of others which I cba to name, then sum of us started cw'ing in w6 wen it was still gud nd i remember Chong Yip back then l0l he was like lvl 106 nd a gerl wtf den soon after my first acc got perm muted so i made mi 'pure' (which is my acc atm) before balanced trading was put in i wud cw on my muted acc in w24 wen hockley would try recruit evry1 nd just stack den after i traded everything to my pure and my main got unmuted 2 days after fs then i quit cw for like a year to train my pure/decide if i was gonna cw again/get rich... then i decided to get def and cw again i was like lv 88 i think and themed worlds wer there so w23 died even tho we still had our gatherings then after i quit again to get my stats up and get even mor richer and this kept happening for like 2/3 years even tho im still like lvl 110 now fs then i found a home in w166 where i met Luvelle, Meg, Tej... Nicky, Sean ! nd some other ppl I can't remember sry ! then i quit again for college nd over summer i decided to play again and ya now i try skill and cw =]

this prob dun even make sense i notced the whole thing is 1 sentence !fish
dont worri i never cwed with u

ow8......
!panda
Last edited by Amy on August 26th, 2010, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 26th, 2010, 5:27 pm #143

thank f**k i never got mentioned in a noodle history

Amy

August 26th, 2010, 5:29 pm #144

u dont deserve a place in my history turban brain !run
Last edited by Amy on August 26th, 2010, 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

August 26th, 2010, 6:58 pm #146

Started out 4 years back in w 42 with my ***** Whitewolf647 brina 405 dat downie syciere raidar60 and jonathan l14.

Was just pking like any normal noob until i met raidar, he taught me how to actually cw, and after that i joined my first clan SE (Sara Elites).

I was playing on dialup so all i really could do was spam burst in wars l0l.

After that i got a better internet and started getting better.

I then joined xcw under the leadership of god--amen. (nuff said on that part)

Then i was asked to be high council in david d87s piece of s**t clan, i stupidly accepted and quit a week l8r cus i realized how fat and retarded that kid was.

Then i joined ecw the first day it opened. Stayed with them for a couple months then went and joined dl when they first open. (Could be the other way around correct me if im wrong)

Then i joined some other clans and other stuff blah blah blah.

Ya.

i love eric.

Deleted User
Deleted User

August 26th, 2010, 7:01 pm #147

nice ip leon1928

August 26th, 2010, 7:24 pm #148

Grant wrote:Started out 4 years back in w 42 with my ***** Whitewolf647 brina 405 dat downie syciere raidar60 and jonathan l14.

Was just pking like any normal noob until i met raidar, he taught me how to actually cw, and after that i joined my first clan SE (Sara Elites).

I was playing on dialup so all i really could do was spam burst in wars l0l.

After that i got a better internet and started getting better.

I then joined xcw under the leadership of god--amen. (nuff said on that part)

Then i was asked to be high council in david d87s piece of s**t clan, i stupidly accepted and quit a week l8r cus i realized how fat and retarded that kid was.

Then i joined ecw the first day it opened. Stayed with them for a couple months then went and joined dl when they first open. (Could be the other way around correct me if im wrong)

Then i joined some other clans and other stuff blah blah blah.

Ya.

i love eric.
u 4got cwh!

August 26th, 2010, 7:47 pm #149

Well, im not sure I really rember exactly everything but heh, I've posted my whole history somewhere on clan forums /cwc before a while back which is probably more accurate, I'll see if I can track it down later.

Well I started cwing on my 1st day of members. My friend brought me there and I realised how much fun it was and continued to cw on my own in world 28. I then met dynamic4, flubberjacks, and zedzmiz (what ever happent to him?) among others. After cwing there for a while they joined a clan and later wanted me to join. I joined one of Gaomaster's clans, unfortunatly I don't rember what the name of it was atm. I was there for about a week then it closed and we joined CWV. I was there for a while but then was kicked out because I didn't have 70 range. From there I joined ECW (elite) and was there for a while which is where I became a lot better a cw. From there I don't exactly rember where I went, but I was in quite a few clans for a few years from that point.

Next thing that I rember was joining the 1st cwh with lightmagevic and becoming hc. I had tons of fun there and greatly enjoyed my time there. Then we where dieing and had to close. I then went and reopened cwt (triumph) somewhere around 08 I belive. I had a good time there and it was open for a few months untill david d87 stole all my members lol... I then joined cw titans I belive. I then left there and reopened cwh and had a great time leading cwh again. We then died and I never really rejoined any more clans.

I have since lost a lot of intrest in cw due to jagex basically ruining everything making it overpowered. And here I sit today. I know there are many more clans I was in that where not mentioned, but I honestly don't rember which they where sadly.

--------

found this on cwt site and was posted back in 08

--------

well to start off, i started cwing in w 28 when i first became a member, my friend showed me it. after about idk 2k tix i joined cws, then it closed, then i joined cwv and was kicked from there because i didnt have 70 range (lol). the only reason i got into clans was because of dynamic4, zedzimz, and flubberjacks. then after cwv i went to cwe and stayed there for a while. next i quit there and went to cwh. was there for a long time as hc and left because they where a bad cw clan and an argument with the leader. then i went s4l then quickly left and made cwt! and well here i am with 4.2k tickets. o yeah, my rl name is -- and i live in --/--
Last edited by Loon Ruler56 on August 26th, 2010, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 26th, 2010, 7:48 pm #150

Totti wrote:nice ip leon1928
o ya. DEN I GOT A .0 AND I IPD SHENRON AND MATT HOCKLEY IN THE CW VS CWP WAR CUS IM DA FUKIN MAN