June 2nd, 2010, 11:25 pm #131

Alexa wrote:
Kingbob5113 wrote:Is this the same thread as What are YOUR Castle Wars roots?
shut up kingboob
this.

June 4th, 2010, 7:12 pm #132

HiImP wrote:just started playin cw someone teach me plz
u gta hold d long nd hard pole nd put in
no homo

June 9th, 2010, 9:02 pm #133

pakofdeath wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Kingbob5113 wrote:Is this the same thread as What are YOUR Castle Wars roots?
shut up kingboob
this.

June 10th, 2010, 4:26 am #134

xigabar5 wrote:
pakofdeath wrote:
Alexa wrote:shut up kingboob
this.
:lol:

June 10th, 2010, 7:27 pm #135

Code: Select all

stick

August 26th, 2010, 8:57 am #137

Started RS years ago when my brother played castle wars like in 05 or something can't remember on h4v3 n0 f34r kept going inactive due to holidays etc carried on with staking when I came back, after its removal and wildy taken out for a while I started to cw on 83 with Lemon1333/Fitbabe/Anerkist/Branzza/Shawtyblitz/Tesh007540 already been playing on old 65 with Voosh 05/Pele98/Bballerman went from 83 to 100 with Mzkitti/Magenoobgirl then went on 82 and usually played in mornings with Rozza 05 and Beasty and 166 with Zillis/Red Lord128/Warlok Blaze etc etc then stopped castle warring for like over a year and recently got back into it due to some friends and that's about it for castle wars cba adding in clans

Amy

August 26th, 2010, 11:47 am #138

First cwed when I was an ickle azn idk maybe around 2005-2006~ so i got membs at like lvl 80 then i would try score nd i wud die fs then i started noticing that it was always the same ppl killin me nd holdin flag so i started to take note of their actions.. chun was 1 of dem i hated him so much bak then somehow i whore'd my way to become one of them then there was lots of us just stacking zam on w23 this included: Ollie B7, Chun3312, Afro Thunde, Daddyorchips, Arctioa, Metalic Duck, Leronea, Geo Mc, Sir Von Ash, Benjy13 nd like loads of others which I cba to name, then sum of us started cw'ing in w6 wen it was still gud nd i remember Chong Yip back then l0l he was like lvl 106 nd a gerl wtf den soon after my first acc got perm muted so i made mi 'pure' (which is my acc atm) before balanced trading was put in i wud cw on my muted acc in w24 wen hockley would try recruit evry1 nd just stack den after i traded everything to my pure and my main got unmuted 2 days after fs then i quit cw for like a year to train my pure/decide if i was gonna cw again/get rich... then i decided to get def and cw again i was like lv 88 i think and themed worlds wer there so w23 died even tho we still had our gatherings then after i quit again to get my stats up and get even mor richer and this kept happening for like 2/3 years even tho im still like lvl 110 now fs then i found a home in w166 where i met Luvelle, Meg, Tej... Nicky, Sean ! nd some other ppl I can't remember sry ! then i quit again for college nd over summer i decided to play again and ya now i try skill and cw =]

this prob dun even make sense i notced the whole thing is 1 sentence !fish
Last edited by Amy on August 26th, 2010, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User
Deleted User

August 26th, 2010, 3:13 pm #139

Amy wrote:First cwed when I was an ickle azn idk maybe around 2005-2006~ so i got membs at like lvl 80 then i would try score nd i wud die fs then i started noticing that it was always the same ppl killin me nd holdin flag so i started to take note of their actions.. chun was 1 of dem i hated him so much bak then somehow i whore'd my way to become one of them then there was lots of us just stacking zam on w23 this included: Ollie B7, Chun3312, Afro Thunde, Daddyorchips, Arctioa, Metalic Duck, Leronea, Geo Mc, Sir Von Ash, Benjy13 nd like loads of others which I cba to name, then sum of us started cw'ing in w6 wen it was still gud nd i remember Chong Yip back then l0l he was like lvl 106 nd a gerl wtf den soon after my first acc got perm muted so i made mi 'pure' (which is my acc atm) before balanced trading was put in i wud cw on my muted acc in w24 wen hockley would try recruit evry1 nd just stack den after i traded everything to my pure and my main got unmuted 2 days after fs then i quit cw for like a year to train my pure/decide if i was gonna cw again/get rich... then i decided to get def and cw again i was like lv 88 i think and themed worlds wer there so w23 died even tho we still had our gatherings then after i quit again to get my stats up and get even mor richer and this kept happening for like 2/3 years even tho im still like lvl 110 now fs then i found a home in w166 where i met Luvelle, Meg, Tej... Nicky, Sean ! nd some other ppl I can't remember sry ! then i quit again for college nd over summer i decided to play again and ya now i try skill and cw =]

it all makes sense !panda

August 26th, 2010, 3:52 pm #140

Amy wrote:First cwed when I was an ickle azn idk maybe around 2005-2006~ so i got membs at like lvl 80 then i would try score nd i wud die fs then i started noticing that it was always the same ppl killin me nd holdin flag so i started to take note of their actions.. chun was 1 of dem i hated him so much bak then somehow i whore'd my way to become one of them then there was lots of us just stacking zam on w23 this included: Ollie B7, Chun3312, Afro Thunde, Daddyorchips, Arctioa, Metalic Duck, Leronea, Geo Mc, Sir Von Ash, Benjy13 nd like loads of others which I cba to name, then sum of us started cw'ing in w6 wen it was still gud nd i remember Chong Yip back then l0l he was like lvl 106 nd a gerl wtf den soon after my first acc got perm muted so i made mi 'pure' (which is my acc atm) before balanced trading was put in i wud cw on my muted acc in w24 wen hockley would try recruit evry1 nd just stack den after i traded everything to my pure and my main got unmuted 2 days after fs then i quit cw for like a year to train my pure/decide if i was gonna cw again/get rich... then i decided to get def and cw again i was like lv 88 i think and themed worlds wer there so w23 died even tho we still had our gatherings then after i quit again to get my stats up and get even mor richer and this kept happening for like 2/3 years even tho im still like lvl 110 now fs then i found a home in w166 where i met Luvelle, Meg, Tej... Nicky, Sean ! nd some other ppl I can't remember sry ! then i quit again for college nd over summer i decided to play again and ya now i try skill and cw =]

dont worri i never cwed with u

ow8......