YO

YO

Joined: October 12th, 2008, 10:50 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:15 pm #1

Sup names Eric or `c[_]` on irc been cwin for a while used to play on whitewolf647 which I still own till sythersword was given too me by a good friend, and now I'm Chief S-M-D so ya. Hi every1. !fish
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 5th, 2008, 9:33 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:16 pm #2

sup
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 6th, 2009, 9:25 pm #3

wdf????????? i never know sythersword and whitewolf were the same person???
Quote
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 2:51 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:33 pm #4

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Who Dares Wins.

XBL:
Logan Hfc

PSN:
zzLstarzz
TiocfaidhArLa149
Quote
Like
Share


Joined: October 12th, 2008, 10:50 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:40 pm #6

zammyrange14 wrote:wdf????????? i never know sythersword and whitewolf were the same person???
ya i am lol, we weren't tho till he gave it to me o
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 25th, 2009, 10:28 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:44 pm #7

Chief S-M-D wrote:
zammyrange14 wrote:wdf????????? i never know sythersword and whitewolf were the same person???
ya i am lol, we weren't tho till he gave it to me o
welcome still !
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 19th, 2008, 6:44 pm

October 6th, 2009, 9:59 pm #8

Hi.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 12th, 2008, 10:50 pm

October 6th, 2009, 10:01 pm #9

Rudeboyonsly wrote:
Chief S-M-D wrote:
zammyrange14 wrote:wdf????????? i never know sythersword and whitewolf were the same person???
ya i am lol, we weren't tho till he gave it to me o
welcome still !
thx o
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 2nd, 2008, 11:50 pm

October 6th, 2009, 10:17 pm #10

hi :hello:
Quote
Like
Share