10 Year Anniversary of Runescape Event
Joined: October 12th, 2008, 10:50 pm

January 5th, 2011, 12:56 am #31

rofl
Like
Share


Joined: November 2nd, 2008, 11:50 pm

January 5th, 2011, 1:25 am #33

lol
Like
Share

Joined: November 5th, 2008, 6:57 pm

January 5th, 2011, 1:34 am #34

kura wrote:Castle wars anniversary was the 13th of December I think.
stfu daniel webb who asked you
Like
Share

Joined: December 13th, 2008, 3:26 am

January 5th, 2011, 11:19 am #35

depends if im bothered enough to wake up for it



Like
Share

Joined: March 2nd, 2010, 9:20 pm

January 5th, 2011, 8:36 pm #36

we have 69% of the votes for yes.. good enuf??
Like
Share

Joined: October 21st, 2009, 12:31 am

January 5th, 2011, 10:00 pm #37

Kaybee wrote:we have 69% of the votes for yes.. good enuf??
67% now, yw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qs05jMud1I
I don't want to fuck some cunt who fucked like 70 dudes in my town. I want the bad bitch who loves vinyl and is picky.
Like
Share

Nav
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 11:50 pm

January 5th, 2011, 10:08 pm #38

Starrychelx wrote:Mod Karolina: "As much as we'd love to, it’s very unlikely that we’ll be able to attend every single party that’s planned especially if it’s just you and small pony called Brian."

Looks like they already found out about cwc.



Hi Brian!
Like
Share

Joined: July 29th, 2010, 4:48 am

January 6th, 2011, 2:29 am #39

Nav wrote:
Starrychelx wrote:Mod Karolina: "As much as we'd love to, it’s very unlikely that we’ll be able to attend every single party that’s planned especially if it’s just you and small pony called Brian."

Looks like they already found out about cwc.



Hi Brian!
:kanye:
Like
Share

Joined: December 13th, 2008, 3:26 am

January 6th, 2011, 2:56 am #40

Josh wrote:
Nav wrote:
Starrychelx wrote:Mod Karolina: "As much as we'd love to, it’s very unlikely that we’ll be able to attend every single party that’s planned especially if it’s just you and small pony called Brian."

Looks like they already found out about cwc.



Hi Brian!
:kanye:
:facepalm:



Like
Share