February 19th, 2013, 1:45 am #71

I will play again but only if we get the same stats we had in 07. I will not be lvling again because I simply don't have the time. Nor do I have the time to play as much as I did back then. College + work.

February 19th, 2013, 1:46 am #72

I don't think there will be a new era of castle wars that will have a better understanding than this era... I mean we've been through everything that can be done within castle wars. New comers won't ever have a thought like how we play strategically. Only way they could ever learn about it is through peoples videos from this era even then they will never be as good imo. Just because of the lack of experience and wars etc

February 19th, 2013, 2:07 am #73

Callum wrote:HOLY FUCK STOP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT EVERY FEW POSTS/ON EVERY THREAD.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THIS, THEN LET THEM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY IT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Dream big. Chase your dreams. Never give up on them.

February 19th, 2013, 2:19 am #74

Kbtennis wrote:im sure within a year or whatever there will be a new castle wars crowd..

would be kinda funny to see the cycle reset and an entirely new set of people becoming the new pro cwers on this server.
u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

February 19th, 2013, 2:45 am #76

TinyYoshi wrote:
Callum wrote:HOLY FUCK STOP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT EVERY FEW POSTS/ON EVERY THREAD.

IF PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THIS, THEN LET THEM. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY IT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

February 19th, 2013, 2:49 am #77

[P wrote:rohawk,(time=1361238395)]I don't think there will be a new era of castle wars that will have a better understanding than this era... I mean we've been through everything that can be done within castle wars. New comers won't ever have a thought like how we play strategically. Only way they could ever learn about it is through peoples videos from this era even then they will never be as good imo. Just because of the lack of experience and wars etc
but they may even develop without looking at what cw was like..

there will be a group of people who will think about cw as a little more than pking people and become what we all were back in 2007.. learning and developing a game.

and since there will be no comp cape-- no tards loafing games for no reason so they good get good games.

it will be interesting is all i have to say

February 19th, 2013, 2:51 am #78

LOL!

MELTDOWN

:lol:

~lion of CWC
southern_swagger approved
PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP/ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC

February 19th, 2013, 2:51 am #79

Kbtennis wrote:
[P wrote:rohawk,(time=1361238395)]I don't think there will be a new era of castle wars that will have a better understanding than this era... I mean we've been through everything that can be done within castle wars. New comers won't ever have a thought like how we play strategically. Only way they could ever learn about it is through peoples videos from this era even then they will never be as good imo. Just because of the lack of experience and wars etc
but they may even develop without looking at what cw was like..

there will be a group of people who will think about cw as a little more than pking people and become what we all were back in 2007.. learning and developing a game.

and since there will be no comp cape-- no tards loafing games for no reason so they good get good games.

it will be interesting is all i have to say
no there wont be

runescape will be dead in tops 2 years

this is just another gimmick to milk more money

figure out the rest of your life w/o rs while you have time

February 19th, 2013, 3:07 am #80

NONE OF YOU CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE SO SHUT THE FUCK