Joined: 6:04 PM - Oct 12, 2008

1:24 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #81

i just sed he had greasy hair n got banned + 10% warning help


Like
Share

Joined: 9:33 PM - Nov 05, 2008

1:24 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #82

rofl tyler cyaaaa
Like
Share

Joined: 8:48 PM - Oct 18, 2008

1:25 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #83

guys i have to reveal the truth, i dismissed G's zammy bird
Like
Share

Joined: 6:04 PM - Oct 12, 2008

1:26 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #84

Henry wrote:guys i have to reveal the truth, i dismissed G's zammy bird
asshole u got johns guthans dropped cuz of that


Like
Share

Joined: 10:23 AM - Oct 08, 2008

1:26 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #85

btw if you get "hacked" or anything in soon to be 2011, you are an idiot and its your fault

even tho i think songs is a greasy brit and no1 likes him but his cwt crew

just sayin bros


Like
Share

G
Joined: 9:21 PM - Sep 28, 2008

1:27 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #86

I would just like to say we need more threads like this, this is the kind of stuff people enjoy and like to see on Cwc. On that note, bring back the flame forums!!!
Like
Share

Joined: 12:37 PM - Oct 08, 2008

1:27 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #87

Stephen wrote:
Songs wrote:
how was this uselessly locked, why shouldn't it be locked
Please explain how I'm spreading "Shit" if he tells me something I'll believe him because he's not known to lie and he's a good friend. Also do you think I care that I lost my Moderator rank on this site? Oh jesus christ I lost my ability to delete posts in the Memberlist thread /suicide

I don't think you realize how stupid you are maybe, you're probably the worst Staff member on here it's either your way or get the fuck out of my forums way this isn't a CWT board this is CWC. And I'm sure quite a bit of people don't like how you power abuse almost 24/7 example: Banning G for 14 days while other people got 1 day suspension or locking topics just because you don't like them, or even deleteing topics because it had a word or 2 in it.

If you're going to try to start something with me get your facts straight cause obviously it's nowhere close to that. Also if you're so 'innocent' as you claim to be why would you need to delete every post except mine and take almost 2 hours to reply? And don't even say you were AFK cause I saw you talking in multiple channels.


Deuces
Because if you wern't spreading it, you wouldn't of posted it on here.
If it wasn't shit it would of been true.
If i were stupid i wouldn't be Staff.
A Staff member has rules & guidelines to follow all Staff members follow these differently.
I've never locked a topic just because i didn't like it.
Deleting spam is part of the role.

If your going to post something make sure what you post about someone is FACT not RUMOUR, i am refering to the thread i deleted everyones post on and took "2 hours" to reply to. Surly a thread accusing a staff member of hacking someone would need to be a fact?

& Surly if you thought it was a FACT, you would of pm'd Nasir not posted it...?
Last edited by Songs on 1:29 AM - Dec 05, 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Like
Share

Joined: 6:04 PM - Oct 12, 2008

1:29 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #88

G wrote:I would just like to say we need more threads like this, this is the kind of stuff people enjoy and like to see on Cwc. On that note, bring back the flame forums!!!
SUPPORT


Like
Share

Joined: 8:48 PM - Oct 18, 2008

1:29 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #89

G wrote:I would just like to say we need more threads like this, this is the kind of stuff people enjoy and like to see on Cwc. On that note, bring back the flame forums!!!
support or i lose my bank because of bird rage
Like
Share

Joined: 6:04 PM - Oct 12, 2008

1:30 AM - Dec 05, 2010 #90

Songs wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Songs wrote:how was this uselessly locked, why shouldn't it be locked
Please explain how I'm spreading "Shit" if he tells me something I'll believe him because he's not known to lie and he's a good friend. Also do you think I care that I lost my Moderator rank on this site? Oh jesus christ I lost my ability to delete posts in the Memberlist thread /suicide

I don't think you realize how stupid you are maybe, you're probably the worst Staff member on here it's either your way or get the fuck out of my forums way this isn't a CWT board this is CWC. And I'm sure quite a bit of people don't like how you power abuse almost 24/7 example: Banning G for 14 days while other people got 1 day suspension or locking topics just because you don't like them, or even deleteing topics because it had a word or 2 in it.

If you're going to try to start something with me get your facts straight cause obviously it's nowhere close to that. Also if you're so 'innocent' as you claim to be why would you need to delete every post except mine and take almost 2 hours to reply? And don't even say you were AFK cause I saw you talking in multiple channels.


Deuces
Because if you wern't spreading it, you wouldn't of posted it on here.
If it wasn't shit it would of been true.
If i were stupid i wouldn't be Staff.
A Staff member has rules & guidelines to follow all Staff members follow these differently.
I've never locked a topic just because i didn't like it.
Deleting spam is part of the role.

If your going to post something make sure what you post about someone is FACT not RUMOUR, i am refering to the thread i deleted everyones post on and took "2 hours" to reply to. Surly a thread accusing a staff member of hacking someone would need to be a fact?

& Surly if you thought it was a FACT, you would of pm'd Nasir not posted it...?
NO1 LIKES U GO AWAY


Like
Share