Joined: October 8th, 2008, 12:37 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:03 am #61

southern_swagger wrote:brb restarting firefox

cant see nudes
kk
Like
Share

Joined: November 5th, 2008, 9:33 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:04 am #62

Callum wrote:Locked.
Like
Share

Nav
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 11:50 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:04 am #63

Callum wrote:
Songs wrote:find me a thread thats been uselessly locked
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/t ... 024/1/#new
Lmao, when someones making false accusations and have been proven wrong the subject matter is false. So it should be locked, down syndrome kicking in on this forum
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 2:40 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:06 am #64

bday stealer =)



Like
Share

Joined: October 16th, 2009, 9:28 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:08 am #65

Songs wrote:
Callum wrote:
Songs wrote:find me a thread thats been uselessly locked
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/t ... 024/1/#new
how was this uselessly locked, why shouldn't it be locked
Please explain how I'm spreading "Shit" if he tells me something I'll believe him because he's not known to lie and he's a good friend. Also do you think I care that I lost my Moderator rank on this site? Oh jesus christ I lost my ability to delete posts in the Memberlist thread /suicide

I don't think you realize how stupid you are maybe, you're probably the worst Staff member on here it's either your way or get the fuck out of my forums way this isn't a CWT board this is CWC. And I'm sure quite a bit of people don't like how you power abuse almost 24/7 example: Banning G for 14 days while other people got 1 day suspension or locking topics just because you don't like them, or even deleteing topics because it had a word or 2 in it.

If you're going to try to start something with me get your facts straight cause obviously it's nowhere close to that. Also if you're so 'innocent' as you claim to be why would you need to delete every post except mine and take almost 2 hours to reply? And don't even say you were AFK cause I saw you talking in multiple channels.


Deuces
Last edited by Stephen on December 5th, 2010, 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

Like
Share

Joined: November 5th, 2008, 9:33 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:09 am #66

Nav wrote:
Callum wrote:
Songs wrote:find me a thread thats been uselessly locked
http://s10.zetaboards.com/Cwcommunity/t ... 024/1/#new
Lmao, when someones making false accusations and have been proven wrong the subject matter is false. So it should be locked, down syndrome kicking in on this forum
I was joking....it was the first thread I could find tht was new/locked
Like
Share

Joined: January 25th, 2009, 10:28 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:11 am #67

=| You would actually think Fire Songs would hack someone lol? He don't even flame.
+ If any1 was to hack someone, they would really leave their name behind init lol =/

But yh ok back on topic threads shouldnt be locked up to when ppl jus bump them uno wat i mean, warning reasons r der for a reason.
Last edited by Robin Van Persie on December 5th, 2010, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like
Share

Joined: November 13th, 2008, 2:34 am

December 5th, 2010, 1:16 am #68

Rudeboyonsly wrote:+ If any1 was to hack someone, they would really leave their name behind init lol =/
well kill rickie left his alog on when bill died to him for gunjans bank, people do stupid things

Like
Share

Joined: February 21st, 2010, 10:54 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:17 am #69

Mans got bare rolls.
Like
Share

Joined: February 21st, 2010, 10:54 pm

December 5th, 2010, 1:17 am #70

kalm4h wrote:
Rudeboyonsly wrote:+ If any1 was to hack someone, they would really leave their name behind init lol =/
well kill rickie left his alog on when bill died to him for gunjans bank, people do stupid things
Tehehehe
Like
Share