October 8th, 2008, 10:40 pm #31

mojo_jojo145 wrote: sorry im not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, someone please tell me to shut up if it has been.

well erm yeh.. kura can we run the ranking system on these forums ? cus.. i liked the idea and i think most people did too :)

or devise up some kind of table where like each clan gets 3 points for a win 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.

run it liek the english football leagues, and if clans have the same amount of tickets then it moves onto "flag difference" like how many they have scored compared to how many times they have been scored on.

i don't mine helping to run it if you want.
lol wtf i gave this idea on old forums ages before u thought of it.

October 8th, 2008, 10:44 pm #32

Cessrooster wrote:
mojo_jojo145 wrote: sorry im not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, someone please tell me to shut up if it has been.

well erm yeh.. kura can we run the ranking system on these forums ? cus.. i liked the idea and i think most people did too :)

or devise up some kind of table where like each clan gets 3 points for a win 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.

run it liek the english football leagues, and if clans have the same amount of tickets then it moves onto "flag difference" like how many they have scored compared to how many times they have been scored on.

oh

October 8th, 2008, 10:54 pm #33

Cessrooster wrote:

i'm older than you miles don't lie

October 8th, 2008, 11:02 pm #34

Cessrooster wrote:

I had this idea planned, setup for about a month before you "started" it.

However mojo, I think we're going to do the clan tourney first, then work on a ranking system.

Though, suggestions are useful, so keep discussing.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

October 8th, 2008, 11:04 pm #35

kura wrote:
Cessrooster wrote:

However mojo, I think we're going to do the clan tourney first, then work on a ranking system.

oh kwl that sounds good.

can i halp tho ? i hevnt that much to do :)

October 9th, 2008, 2:27 am #36

the points system would just b liek standings, itd b kewl if we could have like all the clans here and play each other for spots in da standings and like playoffs or something lo like sports irl u no
no

October 9th, 2008, 3:50 pm #37

kura wrote:
Cessrooster wrote:

and i actually did it a year before u mentioned it.

October 9th, 2008, 4:09 pm #38

raiderej wrote:
kura wrote:
Cessrooster wrote: lol wtf i gave this idea on old forums ages before u thought of it.

and i actually did it a year before u mentioned it.
congratulations on doing that raider

October 9th, 2008, 5:09 pm #39

Well my ideas for this are on old forum but since it was wiped I guess it's starting from scratch.
Last edited by Cessrooster on October 9th, 2008, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 9th, 2008, 11:01 pm #40

i agree