Mods do what?

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:48 am

April 12th, 2009, 3:36 pm #1

Seems like more then a few people are upset with mods.

Also seems like the community would like to be able to give more input on how the staff works.


So here is your chance to fix both at one time.


examples of Mod actions:
Pin
Close
Move
Give warnings
Delete posts
Edit topics posts when asked


What do you think, or what would you like mods to do in the community for you :?:
Last edited by Sir Tenure on April 12th, 2009, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 12th, 2009, 3:53 pm #2

examples of Mod actions:
Pin - mods dont pin topics...
Close - stop closing threads that people are enjoying...
Move - people with power move spam to recycle bin...whats the point???????/
Give warnings - warning have absolutly no point at all
Delete posts - stop this altogether
Edit topics posts when asked - stop wow
Quote
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:48 am

April 12th, 2009, 4:04 pm #3

quindo wrote: examples of Mod actions:
Pin - mods dont pin topics...
Close - stop closing threads that people are enjoying...
Move - people with power move spam to recycle bin...whats the point???????/
Give warnings - warning have absolutly no point at all
Delete posts - stop this altogether
Edit topics posts when asked - stop wow
Nice feedback,

I see what you don't like about mods, now what would you want them to do?
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 12th, 2009, 4:16 pm #4

Sir Tenure wrote:
quindo wrote: examples of Mod actions:
Pin - mods dont pin topics...
Close - stop closing threads that people are enjoying...
Move - people with power move spam to recycle bin...whats the point???????/
Give warnings - warning have absolutly no point at all
Delete posts - stop this altogether
Edit topics posts when asked - stop wow
Nice feedback,

I see what you don't like about mods, now what would you want them to do?
do what i said
Quote
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:48 am

April 12th, 2009, 4:18 pm #5

quindo wrote:
Sir Tenure wrote:
quindo wrote: examples of Mod actions:
Pin - mods dont pin topics...
Close - stop closing threads that people are enjoying...
Move - people with power move spam to recycle bin...whats the point???????/
Give warnings - warning have absolutly no point at all
Delete posts - stop this altogether
Edit topics posts when asked - stop wow
Nice feedback,

I see what you don't like about mods, now what would you want them to do?
do what i said
you said what mods shouldn't do, but what should we do
Quote
Like
Share

Vg0
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 11:41 pm

April 12th, 2009, 4:21 pm #6

i think mods should put priority to schedulin events i couldnt care less about regulating how people act and what they post on the forums tbh =p
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:48 am

April 12th, 2009, 4:27 pm #7

Vg0 wrote: i think mods should put priority to schedulin events i couldnt care less about regulating how people act and what they post on the forums tbh =p
I never considered event making as a mods job, more of an admins job, but i can understand what you say.

I think raider is making events now, and also the staff has had a brief discussion on this before.

I'll bring up the idea of a event cord in the staff section, it has already been suggested there but never followed up on.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: September 28th, 2008, 9:18 pm

April 12th, 2009, 4:29 pm #8

Don't spam this. We're trying to get some decent feedback so we can fix things that people have problems with, we don't need to look through spam to read it.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~


"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 1:21 am

April 12th, 2009, 4:33 pm #9

sorry sir
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

April 12th, 2009, 4:35 pm #10

Sir Tenure wrote:
quindo wrote:
Sir Tenure wrote: Nice feedback,

I see what you don't like about mods, now what would you want them to do?
do what i said
you said what mods shouldn't do, but what should we do
examples of Mod actions:
Pin - mods dont pin topics... - no point changing this cause you dont pin stuff anyway
Close - stop closing threads that people are enjoying... - stop closing threads that people are enjoying
Move - people with power move spam to recycle bin...whats the point???????/ - ...
Give warnings - warning have absolutly no point at all - stop giving out useless warnings
Delete posts - stop this altogether - stop this altogether
Edit topics posts when asked - stop wow - stop wow
Quote
Share