April 12th, 2009, 9:59 pm #31

mikeoman94 wrote: I don't use cwc forums much because of the whole flameing over the internet, yes theres no harm in insulting someone over the net, not exactly a big deal But when theres something you want to read and you read a post followed by 5-6 posts of flame before the next decent post it gets irritating, just stick to not flameing in certain ares of the site and mods wont have to spam lock things, don't piss and moan about mods locking things when theres reason to -_-
So many other people feel the same, but they don't voice themselves.

People don't be shy and give feedback

April 13th, 2009, 12:37 am #32

Dillo, Jatt, and I for mod, let's let the fags rule.

April 13th, 2009, 12:43 am #33

flare 4 mod

April 13th, 2009, 12:44 am #34

mikeoman94 wrote: I don't use cwc forums much because of the whole flameing over the internet, yes theres no harm in insulting someone over the net, not exactly a big deal But when theres something you want to read and you read a post followed by 5-6 posts of flame before the next decent post it gets irritating, just stick to not flameing in certain ares of the site and mods wont have to spam lock things, don't piss and moan about mods locking things when theres reason to -_-
I was debating making a list for staff, one of more important forums, one of less. The "important" ones would where we would place more moderating power on, b/c they would be forums where some serious discussion should be taking place. Not exactly going crazy in those forums, but have them be a place for people who would rather take part in serious posts, be able to.

Then make a list of the not so important ones, and place less modding on them. Still mod them to keep them clean of breaking invisionfree terms of use, and keeping a complete flame war from breaking out, but for the most part letting anything go.

I'm not sure how that would work, but I liked the idea. It would serve both the users on the site.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

April 13th, 2009, 12:57 am #35

kura wrote:
I was debating making a list for staff, one of more important forums, one of less. The "important" ones would where we would place more moderating power on, b/c they would be forums where some serious discussion should be taking place. Not exactly going crazy in those forums, but have them be a place for people who would rather take part in serious posts, be able to.

Then make a list of the not so important ones, and place less modding on them. Still mod them to keep them clean of breaking invisionfree terms of use, and keeping a complete flame war from breaking out, but for the most part letting anything go.

I'm not sure how that would work, but I liked the idea. It would serve both the users on the site.
I rly like that idea
"Male. I dumped a girl for saying my penis looks like E.T.'s finger and saying
"ouch" in the E.T. voice. I'm Mexican, so my penis is a tanned color and the
head is naturally quite red. I wasn't amused by her sense of humor."

decided to suck myself off while I was taking a shit. I'm pretty sure I may be
the first person ever to do this."

alive by him.

April 13th, 2009, 2:06 am #36

should not reveal ip adresses.

thanks.

look at mine .255 u will see

April 13th, 2009, 7:32 pm #37

no power abusing pls like sum do here in the community
Last edited by Spawn8125 on April 13th, 2009, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 14th, 2009, 7:58 am #38

Tbh you guys need to get more tougher.... you are letting everyone walk all over you... if they don't like getting banned or getting post deleted tough what are they gonna do about it?? you guys run the site you have to make sure its user friendly for everyone. Just like RSC there mods are not afraid to do anything within there moderating powers.

E.G. me and kgold have been flaming and spamming each other for days yet no mod bothers to close the topic or warn me or him.

April 15th, 2009, 4:13 am #39

Bump, going to bed, but I'll respond to these posts tomorrow.
Any problems or concerns? Feel free to drop me a pm.

Clicky --> [Kura] <-- Clicky

"Everything will be okay in the end
if it's not okay,
it's not the end"

~ Anonymous ~

"We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better."
~ J.K. Rowling ~

April 15th, 2009, 8:38 am #40

I still can't believe there is a cwc what a stupid idea! Damn you ido of hell!!