December 1st, 2010, 1:19 am #51

southern_swagger wrote:
Eric wrote:Got the perfect song for this thread dark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyOSx62c2Ic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf0arR7dCQ4
Let's get a remix of both of em together

December 1st, 2010, 1:27 am #52

dont think ppl appreciate how hard it is 2 actually choose a suitable time/date for something like this so u can quit complaining about it being at bad times for certain timezones because moving it to a different time thats more suitable for them means making it worse for other ppl.... so in this situation i assume whoever planned the event times was catering to the timezones a majority of cwc players and not times that suit a lower amount of ppl

altho with that being said, there are other possibilities such as rotating event times every couple weeks or so, so it does allow people who couldnt attend earlier events for them to come along to these anyway

still think this will fail tho, been tried a few times for years now and always goes to shit but we u can always hope
| | |

December 1st, 2010, 1:27 am #53

my aussie timezone wont lemme make sorry

bat

December 1st, 2010, 2:02 am #54

Darkstdragon wrote: NOTE: The world may be subject to change but the time and date will ALWAYS stay the same. Just join the clan chats or come in the vent to find out what the world will be.
shouldnt do that if u plan on tryin to get things like they were in the past, just have the same world so ppl might start goin there daily and startin the world up

just get ppl to vote on the world or something

Leo

December 1st, 2010, 2:03 am #55

Central time ftl

December 1st, 2010, 2:07 am #56

bat wrote:
Darkstdragon wrote: NOTE: The world may be subject to change but the time and date will ALWAYS stay the same. Just join the clan chats or come in the vent to find out what the world will be.
shouldnt do that if u plan on tryin to get things like they were in the past, just have the same world so ppl might start goin there daily and startin the world up

u forgot about pid...

sum ppl will just sit around in the world logging in and out for 2 hours
PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP/ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC

bat

December 1st, 2010, 2:24 am #57

southern_swagger wrote:
bat wrote:

u forgot about pid...

sum ppl will just sit around in the world logging in and out for 2 hours
o ya l0lllllll guess cwcs screwed

December 1st, 2010, 2:28 am #58

so is ur mother

I OWULD NO WNWOWOWLMAO
| | |

December 1st, 2010, 2:30 am #59

IMNUMBER24 wrote:so is ur mother

I OWULD NO WNWOWOWLMAO
commented
subscribed
10/10
5 stars
will show to grandchildren
PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP/ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC

December 1st, 2010, 4:40 am #60

Agreed. Alternating times might be the best so that mount/central/pacific players have a better chance of coming