5:41 PM - May 15, 2011 #142

Did the time for cwc events change or wat

10:53 PM - May 15, 2011 #143

Anime Dude X wrote:Did the time for cwc events change or wat

2:10 PM - May 16, 2011 #144

they are at 2am where i live so i never go

2:17 PM - May 16, 2011 #145

Rammie wrote:
Kbtennis wrote:I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]
If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.
Last edited by Spm7 on 2:18 PM - May 16, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

7:31 PM - May 16, 2011 #146

who plays castle wars anymore fuck this shit minigame

7:39 PM - May 16, 2011 #147

Josh wrote:who plays castle wars anymore fuck this shit minigame
fight me right now poosi

8:08 PM - May 16, 2011 #148

Spacemonk7 wrote:
Rammie wrote:
Kbtennis wrote:I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]
If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.

8:49 PM - May 16, 2011 #149

last event you had tots sucked
Last edited by Alexa on 8:49 PM - May 16, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

2:53 AM - May 17, 2011 #150

Katieee wrote:event sucked today not even gna lie
lol