CWC Events, do you go?

12:13 AM - May 14, 2011 #121

Heroishot wrote:
Songs wrote:
babar badboi wrote:That's why I said vote....time will be based on the majority of peoples votes.
this already happened before you were part of CWC.

1:13 AM - May 14, 2011 #122

Alexa wrote:
Heroishot wrote:
Songs wrote:this already happened before you were part of CWC.

1:37 AM - May 14, 2011 #123

Kbtennis wrote:I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]
Just saying that you never spam it in #dl, fucking hater.

But people go to cwc events for fun, and fun outside of 5v5s etc, is pking in profound or scoring. Thus making anyone who wants to mage, the only mage and they get spam speared and pked constantly.

If i'm gonna b honest cwc is a dead community in terms of what it should be used for, which is cw discussion etc. But every thread is irrelevant and spammed by the same people, only time cwc has it use is for the war topics/cw vids.

It's just a bunch of friends talking now, so trying to set up events is just pointless imo, never gonna work. If you really wanted to try to do something event wise, you should aim it at what people already enjoy like 2v2s/5v5s, perhaps make mini leagues. Bit like mini-warring leugues in clw/rsb.
Last edited by Rammie on 1:38 AM - May 14, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

1:45 AM - May 14, 2011 #124

Rammie wrote:
Kbtennis wrote:I think the reason people view it as being unorginized is because me and Dark are the only people who ever establish an event, at the thursday weekly one, it wouldn't happen if me or him didn't show up, and i think thats the problem..people looked for the irc Mass Message instead of showing up on their own..
And again, me and him would only ever be the people saying "Ok an event is now", so if say I wasn't on that weekend, there wouldn't be an event, and if i was on, there would be.. making it seem unorganized.

If you have read my blog about the events, its basicly set up to get rid of clan boundries as well as bring clanless players into more organized events, because i bet Songs never plays on the same team as Radar(besides like 5v5's and stuff), because they are in different clans and only play against each other sometimes. Also to just bring together Cwers from across to board to have a little fun without the problems that we all complain about that "killed" cw (pid, profound, mass spearing).

So..i think we could go back to thursday events, and even during the summer change it up a little and make it so a staffer doesn't need to be on for the event to happen, if you want it to be more organized, then help out =] Pm me if you have an idea and want it to be taken into consideration right away without posting here =]
Just saying that you never spam it in #dl, fucking hater.
Its because of #ecw's weird ban thing on #dl and you cant talk and be in both or some weird thing, it confuses me and i have to join, exit 1 rejoin reexit, its just weird and annoying >.<

1:47 AM - May 14, 2011 #125

ecw lol

dat nar kid is a genius
Last edited by Rammie on 1:48 AM - May 14, 2011, edited 2 times in total.

2:10 AM - May 14, 2011 #126

why every1 writting paragraphs about this lol

2:14 AM - May 14, 2011 #127

To save re-quoting that hunk of crap you guys wrote:
@Rammie & Kb i got nar to remove the ban, it was pissing me off to as i like to be in all chans.

2:25 AM - May 14, 2011 #128

Usually forget to go to the events, but I've been to them a few times, and they were fun in my opinion.

T_L

2:45 AM - May 14, 2011 #129

i love to mass spear

5:13 AM - May 14, 2011 #130

Songs wrote:
babar badboi wrote:
Amzee wrote:ppl are in different time zones so i doubt everyone would agree to 1 time
That's why I said vote....time will be based on the majority of peoples votes.
this already happened before you were part of CWC.
So what now? Do nothing?..,,,