CWC Events, do you go?

May 13th, 2011, 10:07 am #101

Soda wrote:
Kbtennis wrote:I always go (for obvious reasons) but i think they need to be more organized (by members doing what they are told)
and you think you have some sort of authority to tell people what they are allowed to do? ridiculous considering all of the staff only have some power here not because they were appointed by the community (via vote or popular demand) but because another mod, ironically only in that position because of the same reason, was gifted the access by a previous moderators and admins

a community that is not democratically run can hardly be called a community at all, this isnt the english cabinet.
what da hell 24, i was actual appointed by members before asked by admins when i first was given my mod. I know u should remember that although most here werent around in cwc v2

May 13th, 2011, 11:29 am #102

im never on at the time its scheduled

May 13th, 2011, 11:37 am #103

Brandonult wrote:im never on at the time its scheduled
xxx

May 13th, 2011, 11:51 am #104

Nasir: All those bans are for other people and you're an idiot if you think I don't know you can evade a forum ban by just making a new account. Like you think I don't know zammyrange made a new acc right after he got banned? I even knew which acc it was before he started posting with it... don't think of me as some kid who got admin last night.

Other thread was locked but im postin it here on another random thread anyway. No kidding....its not like i ever tried to hide it. My account shouldn't have been banned in the first place. Theres 100 other retards on this site that would deserve the ban much more but whatever.

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 13th, 2011, 12:12 pm #105

Stop

May 13th, 2011, 1:10 pm #106

Rudeboyonsly wrote:
Josh wrote:setting a bad example

May 13th, 2011, 1:40 pm #107

comit wrote:
Rudeboyonsly wrote:
Josh wrote:setting a bad example
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

May 13th, 2011, 4:58 pm #108

useless time.

night events :facepalm:

May 13th, 2011, 5:28 pm #109

Mr Nice Guy wrote:
Soda wrote:
Kbtennis wrote:I always go (for obvious reasons) but i think they need to be more organized (by members doing what they are told)
and you think you have some sort of authority to tell people what they are allowed to do? ridiculous considering all of the staff only have some power here not because they were appointed by the community (via vote or popular demand) but because another mod, ironically only in that position because of the same reason, was gifted the access by a previous moderators and admins

a community that is not democratically run can hardly be called a community at all, this isnt the english cabinet.
what da hell 24, i was actual appointed by members before asked by admins when i first was given my mod. I know u should remember that although most here werent around in cwc v2
ya i no u and kura were
| | |

May 13th, 2011, 5:30 pm #110

Just set a time on which everyone agrees. Let's vote?