CWC Arcade 3.0

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2011, 9:30 pm #1

The Arcade is back!
Thunder Arcade finally finished the 3.0 version of the arcade yesterday after months of wait. At the moment you can play 9 different games but more are going to be added in the near future. You can enter the arcade by clicking on "CWC Arcade" in the menu under the banner or on the big sign on top the front page which I don't think you'll miss. Have fun!
Quote
Share


Joined: May 18th, 2009, 1:36 am

March 20th, 2011, 10:20 pm #3

great work nasir
Quote
Like
Share

Das
Joined: June 10th, 2010, 11:10 am

March 20th, 2011, 10:53 pm #4

cool
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 10:23 am

March 20th, 2011, 10:59 pm #5

need some tetris so i can own every1


Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 11th, 2008, 10:50 pm

March 20th, 2011, 11:00 pm #6

how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: November 4th, 2010, 1:57 am

March 20th, 2011, 11:02 pm #7

ok cool


Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2011, 11:08 pm #8

KeNNy wrote:how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
Last edited by Deleted User on March 20th, 2011, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Share

Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 9:22 pm

March 20th, 2011, 11:22 pm #9

Nasirtajik wrote:
KeNNy wrote:how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
!run
??*?*?,?*?*??
?? noobs ??
. ??., ?,?? .
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ i own u 4ev Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
[+] Spoiler
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 8th, 2008, 10:23 am

March 20th, 2011, 11:26 pm #10

i_own_u_4ev wrote:
Nasirtajik wrote:
KeNNy wrote:how come it only counts first game score? like i played 1 then i played again and got a better score but it doesnt scores after the first 1
Those games came with the arcade, so they are kind of test games, notice where it says "Shared Game" as the category name. I have to install new games on it but it is gonna take some day as I have to find fully working ones, but in a day or two I'll sit through the games and add some new one's to it.
!run
!turtle


Quote
Like
Share