Deleted User
Deleted User

January 1st, 2012, 2:53 am #71

^_^
Last edited by Guest on January 1st, 2012, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 1st, 2012, 2:54 am #72

Silver wrote:
OMFGitsOXI wrote:gratz to all that won

January 1st, 2012, 2:54 am #73

Ego Castle Wars QQing what else is new......

Who gives a fuck
I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone
I long for the feeling to not feel at all
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim

January 1st, 2012, 2:54 am #74

expected.

January 1st, 2012, 2:54 am #75

Zim wrote:You guys should use the actual ecw sig link instead of taking a screeshot of it so you actually get the glow. -_-
oooh i c wat u mean, i like the glow! !dancepanaa

January 1st, 2012, 2:55 am #76

Callum wrote:
Zim wrote:You guys should use the actual ecw sig link instead of taking a screeshot of it so you actually get the glow. -_-
The logic of most ecw members doesn't stretch past runescape.

Jeffson should have won everything
callum=oo<3

!dancepanaa !run !run !panda !turtle !fish :lol: :hello: :happy2: :dance4: :cheer2: :cheer2:

January 1st, 2012, 2:55 am #77

Stephen wrote:Ego Castle Wars QQing what else is new......

Who gives a fuck
Ya who gives a fuck that Stephen won Biggest Forum Troll for Wicked Fury man. I mean we are in CWC! Anways OT: grats to all the weiners

January 1st, 2012, 3:01 am #78

JeffsonT wrote:
Callum wrote:
The logic of most ecw members doesn't stretch past runescape.

Jeffson should have won everything
callum=oo<3

!dancepanaa !run !run !panda !turtle !fish :lol: :hello: :happy2: :dance4: :cheer2: :cheer2:

January 1st, 2012, 3:05 am #79

radar731 wrote:Just because you don't agree with the results doesn't mean the people don't deserve them.

If you want to sit on your ass and count up all of the scores then go ahead, but I sure as hell am not. Since you apparently did do this, then it's your own fault for not even showing us the results.

you're giving people bullshit over FUCKING THIRD PLACE AWARDS?

If you're going to be so ignorant that you think your clan deserves every single award then do a Goddamn awards system for your own clan. You should be thankful that we're even doing this. People have been complaining that cwc is dead; well giving us shit about something many people put a lot of effort into won't exactly help.
i dont have to agree with the votes to know when someone is pming people and asking them to vote for him even when that person have never seen them play before.

the scores have been counted and ive seen the list dont play games you know that you or someone on your staff has it.

yes im giving bs over third place... there are like 200 cwers and there will always be the 3 people who deserve it...not some random person that gets votes bc he makes vids.

cwc awards have always been a popularity vote and they always will be. so go ahead and and dont make them i wouldnt care. and i think the people who deserved most of the awards wouldnt care either

January 1st, 2012, 3:06 am #80

radar731 wrote:Wasn't planning on making a post like this at all, but that post honestly pissed me off.
I love you radar it's ok
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is