May 18th, 2015, 4:40 pm #11

By the end of May, the blog will be up and running. It's been a slow process, but we're getting there. The wiki is going to be later than I'd initially hoped. Unfortunately, since Matsunoki and I are both volunteers with exchange organizations, and I'm a host parent, it's a busy time of year. This won't be such a problem once everything is in motion, but getting things started is a little more difficult. We haven't forgotten about CS, though, and we're working behind the scenes.
-> 2006-2007 (host sister to T)
-> 2007-2008
-> 2014-2015 (host mom to A)
-> 2015-2016 (host mom to L)

May 25th, 2016, 4:54 pm #12

Hi. I've been viewing this site for years before finally creating an account (just recently started posting), so I know this place used to be a lot more active on the old forum. Do you have any ideas or plans to get the momentum going again on this forum? It feels so dead now.
Texas, USA
-> Kagoshima, Japan 2016 - 2017

May 25th, 2016, 9:43 pm #13

Desterian wrote:Hi. I've been viewing this site for years before finally creating an account (just recently started posting), so I know this place used to be a lot more active on the old forum. Do you have any ideas or plans to get the momentum going again on this forum? It feels so dead now.
Yes! We're still planning to launch the blog at some point. However, between mourinho's computer problems and my pregnancy (due in about a month), it's been delayed. Launching that should help bring in more people. For now, we are regularly getting new members even though most aren't posting so every post to keep things active helps along with spreading the word to potential new members
-> Kuwana, Japan - YFU JUSSE scholarship, summer 2004
-> Izmir, Turkey - work abroad, summer 2007
YFU volunteer area representative since 2009

January 2nd, 2018, 7:21 am #14

To work out whether a keep an eye on is normally substantial, a fabulous fake or even Replica Panerai watches high class keep an eye on, determine the positioning for the make,They are notice fine transformations on the type of the Replica Panerai watches or Valentino handbags possibly different shades that the majority most people cannot really.so the Replica Panerai watches can emit great green light in dark place, very strong like the genuine,These would not be my first choice of the Panerai watches , but the bold colors and beautiful detailing simply got me curious about wearing them.