July 20th, 2010, 6:01 pm #11

Ash: Since when did YOU get the right to call me a dangerous person? The reason I asked was because she looked like somebody I could actually get along with.
Blitz: Pedophile...
Me: *Covor's Blitz's mouth* Let's just pretend we didn't hear him say that, okay? ^^;

July 20th, 2010, 7:05 pm #12

"She is m daughter. If I want to call a harmless fly dangerous I can. Why? Because I am a protective father." Shrugs. "If you like I could just... seal you in that stupid little sonic world forever."

July 20th, 2010, 7:25 pm #13

Kaiser: Ash, you stay away from my niece!! -sigh- Whatever. So Munster, what's UN's favorite color? :3

July 20th, 2010, 9:08 pm #14

Ash: I am NOT a Sonic CHaaratcer damnit!! And I swear to god, if you even DARE try to lock in that Sonic World Hell Hole, I'LL SEND YA TO HELL!!!
Blitz: And THERE'S the proof that he is a a dangerous non-sonic character
Ash: *Drops head* Why does this always happen to me......... *Slaps self back into reality* Am I at least allowed to befriend her? I'm not gonna hurt her. You can trust me on this.
Me: I'd take what he said seriously if I were you. Ash takes words like "Trust" very seriously.

July 20th, 2010, 9:51 pm #15

"UN's? You have to asks her yourself. I don't know her personally." Looks at Ash. "You already asked if you could. I said no..." Sighs a bit. "Maybe by chance you might, however chances are slim as hell. Also, if I lock you in that world you won't be able to send me to helll. Idjit.