Moderator: Starlight_Embrace

The Forum Gets A Complete Makeover and CAF Are Back!

AJ
Crystal Anime Junkie
AJ
Crystal Anime Junkie

10:00 AM - Feb 06, 2011 #1

Sorry for not updating you guys in the longest time, Jessie and myself have been extremely busy. Your probably noticing the forum got a facelift, we hope you enjoy the look of it and enjoy the new features such as being able to blog on here now.

More skins will be made in the future, just one of the many pluses of upgrading to Zetaboards.

Now onto the fandubing news, Jessie and myself had a long talk on what we're gonna do. As of now we won't be dubing any full length Sailor Moon Episodes due to Toei taking everyones fandubs down. But we will be completing clips of the future Stars Episodes, this is not to say we won't dub full length Episodes down the road, just not right now.

We're working on dubing some more of the Sailor Moon songs, we're currently scouting for a female singer capable of doing the job. We have some clip fandubs in the making, we won't announce what they are until half of them are mixed and half completed, but we will keep you guys updated more often now. There will be plenty of dubs coming from CAF in 2011, we're looking forward to expanding into new series.

-AJ
"This Is Your Life And It's Ending One Day At A Time"

Purply
Underpuss
Purply
Underpuss

11:45 PM - Feb 07, 2011 #2

Yay, CAF is back! I am excited for what is to come!

Is Sailor Moon 110 being completed?

AJ
Crystal Anime Junkie
AJ
Crystal Anime Junkie

3:01 AM - Feb 08, 2011 #3

Purply wrote:Yay, CAF is back! I am excited for what is to come!

Is Sailor Moon 110 being completed?
If I can recover what I had from the original dub files, yes it'll be completed. If not I'll have to post pone it for the summer.
"This Is Your Life And It's Ending One Day At A Time"

dominoprincess
Crystal Anime Junkie
dominoprincess
Crystal Anime Junkie

4:25 PM - Feb 08, 2011 #4

Its good to be back

Purply
Underpuss
Purply
Underpuss

5:49 AM - Feb 11, 2011 #5