Casual Ramblings

Any non-training Archives are located here

Casual Ramblings

Nehri D'Encanto
Trainee

16 Dec 2014, 07:41 #1

December 15 @8:15 p.m.

Nehri sauntered into the seemingly nearly empty cafeteria, quickly dumping his disorganized binder of misshapen notes for his latest article he was working on. Since all there was to do around here was the training, writing the article kept his mind of the uncertainty of where his life was headed, and the boredom of the training center around him. It wasn't his fault he was ready for the field yet, he knew they had sent him out too early for his own good.

The papers scattered all over the table in front of him, and drifted down on the bench and floor beside it. It struck a little nerve seeing the scattered pieces of paper, but he quickly shrugged it off and headed off for the food line. If anyone wanted to steal his work, he'd just steal it right back, and they'd probably never know. Now if they threw it away, that might end up as a bloody nose or two.

Quickly, he scooted through the line, going for more finger foods then anything. Once his tray was fairly full, he wanted back to his work, smirking like a jerk when he saw his work in the exact place he'd left it. He cleaned up the papers, and started organizing them the way he needed, snacking as he went, occasionally leaving a little grease stain on the a few of the pages, frustrating him even more.
Thanks to Aprill!
Nehri D'Encanto - Trainee
Profile*~*Stats

Laine Price
Agent

17 Dec 2014, 15:09 #2

After a long day of training, a woman needed food. Laine, still just in a tank top and shorts, made her way to the cafeteria to grab a quick snack before a shower. Her wings fluttered behind her as she entered the room. Laine hummed a little song as she moved to grab food. Her mind was just focused on how she did during her private session. Though, that attention was quickly snagged when she saw someone else sitting down. She didn't know this person. Laine just threw a huge smile on her still sweaty face as she walked over to him with an apple in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"May I sit here?" she asked with a quiet voice. "My name is Laine. My codename is Monarch. I don't think I've met you around here." Her wings fluttered behind her again before settling against her back.
Profile - . - Stats

Nehri D'Encanto
Trainee

24 Dec 2014, 07:36 #3

Nehri finally looked up as the woman spoke to him, chewing absentmindedly with his mouth open. He was about to continue on with his work, and completely ignore her in general, before a quick flutter of wings caught his attention. Okay, now this had gotten interesting. Deliberating not answering right away, he shuffled all his papers together in a haphazard pile, before motioning for her to sit down across from him.

Finally, he swelled what food he had been chewing in his mouth before deciding to speak. "Osiris. Or you can call me Nehri." He looked back up at her noting she had a pretty face, and why not. "I was on one of the Bravo teams, before I decided to be sent back for more training. I wasn't ready, plus they threw me into a situation where I couldn't do much. You probably could get a lot more done than me with those adorable wings of yours." He flashed a brilliant smile in her direction.
Thanks to Aprill!
Nehri D'Encanto - Trainee
Profile*~*Stats

Laine Price
Agent

24 Feb 2015, 16:00 #4

She slowly sat across from him, minding her manors and pretty much keeping quiet to listen. A smile couldn't help but to make its way across her face. A real Crusader. I could learn a lot from him! Though, a blush quickly made it's way across her face. Laine already knew that her wings were a huge topic of discussion. Yet, the way that Nehri had made it out.. She just nodded her head, looking very humbled.

"Thank you, Nehri, but I'm nothing special. I've been here for a while to work on my training," she said. "It's been a long time since I was in the combat groove. Roughly ten years, I believe."

This had her remembering some images from the past that twisted her smile into no expression at all. Her greenish eyes flashed a look of sorrow at the man before her. Then at once, it seem everything went back to normal. Laine never dwelt too much on herself. She couldn't help but to be curious about the person seated across from her.

"What is it you can do? Most people around here like to punch things. You don't seem like that kind of person."
Profile - . - Stats