A New Team Leader & A New Chapter Begins

A New Team Leader & A New Chapter Begins

Caesar Drake
Hotel

23 Jul 2017, 01:11 #1

Zurich, Switzerland

It had been some time since the water bombings had been resolved. It was more difficult but the perpetrators were behind bars. As such, UN had asked the Crusaders to shut down their base in Australia for the time being due to saber rattling from China and the Philippines. Some of the members of the Bravo teams asked to be placed on Reserve status while they handled some matters. All in all, the situation was easy to resolve with a consolidation of both Europe and Los Angeles teams.

Hannibal had been elevated to Team Leader of Europe, was joined by Werewolf and Seraph filled out the rest of the team. Aura maintained leadership of Bravo Los Angeles while Moonlight joined the team of Hanzo and Magen. Since she was the more experienced team leader, Aura was asked by Dr. von Germeten (the head of the Crusaders) to help Hannibal get settled in with the duties that he would need to handle. To that end, the Los Angeles team took a trip to Zurich and got to see what is generally been considered the number one base outside of the US and among all the Bravo teams.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once everyone had arrived pretty much arrived from the other teams, courtesy of Gateway into living room, Audra came bounding up the steps with a smile and a handshake. "Well, hello neighbors. My name is Audra and I'm the base tech here for Europe. Celestia is around here somewhere. Feel free to make yourselves home if you want. ... Uh, waitaminit!" She gave Werewolf a big hug. "Your room is pretty unchanged. ... All bedrooms are upstairs including mine and Hannibal's since you are the new team leader. You'll find yours to the right at the top of the stairs. The wolf or Celestia can show you around. Oh, yeah, um, your door is already coded for you, Hannibal. ... If there are not any questions, I have to head back downstairs to handle something really quickly." With a quick shake of hands with any who wanted one, she jogged back down a hallway toward a waiting elevator and disappeared.

(OOC: this is a joint thread for now as we have a short Issue to handle.)
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.

24 Jul 2017, 04:48 #2

Griffin stepped through the gateway, like he had done time and time again. This time, it felt different; the expectations of him had suddenly multiplied, as he was given a promotion. Leading his own team: this is a job he anticipated would be much more akin to his prior environment in the military. He knew what was expected of him, and that weighed on him as he now crossed completely over.

"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that," He commented, his arms and back heavy with duffel bags. It hadn't taken him very long to pack; he didn't own much in the way of accessories. Most of the room was made for weapons and a change of clothes. Everything else he owned was on him. Putting the bags down, he looked around, before hearing the footsteps of Audra approaching. As she extended her hand and offered good tidings, Griffin acknowledged her and looked at the floor for a moment, inspecting the tile.

It wasn't until he was called by his codename that his head snapped to attention, turning to look at Audra's cues as he made his way quietly upstairs to unpack and settle down.

Coming up to the door, he put the bag in his left hand down, and with a moment of hesitation, he hovered his hand above the keypad that kept his door secure, and began to punch his code in.

2-3-5-8-1-4 He punched the keys into the door; Fibonacci always seemed to come in handy when it came to programming or codes. He remembered reading somewhere that the golden ratio occurred in simple mathematics. He kept that in his mind as he walked in side, taking his bags along with him.

The room within was quiet, almost sound-proof. It bothered him somewhat. He was used to some sort of noise. The ringing in his ears from years of abuse began to make itself apparent, as his eyes focused on a few frayed strings on his shirt.

He blinked for a moment, and in that darkness within his eyes, he was back in Iraq. The smell hit his nostrils of burning refuse and livestock offal. the stinging of sweat rubbing skin raw, only to be scraped by moon-dust and uniform chafing made his hands twitch.

He gasped softly, his eyes now focused back into the room. Putting the bags down, he opened one that had his clothes; and a bottle of aged whiskey, along with a glass, both of which came in their own protective case. He took out the bottle and glass and within a moment, had already poured a glass and downed it. Those dark thoughts were coming back; it had only been a matter of time, but this instance seemed to attribute to his migraines even more. He rubbed his face, stared at himself in the mirror in his room for a moment, before composing himself and walking out to meet the others.

Julianna Conners
Experienced

26 Jul 2017, 02:33 #3

While it wasn't her first trip with Gateway - and surely not her last - Julianna could never entirely get used to the odd feeling of being transported from one place to the other in a matter of seconds. It was like her organs wouldn't follow at the exact same speed, making her a bit nauseous. Thankfully, it ever lasted long and as soon as her feet would be on solid ground, she'd mostly get back into her senses.

She took in her surroundings as they reached the European base, her eyes falling on the base tech who explained them how things worked and where their rooms would be. She had a little something that reminded her a lot of Keeley, and she figured all base techs had the same kind of bubbly personality. They were the heart of the base, it came with the job, she figured.

Thanking Audra, she picked up her duffel bag and headed over to the room that would be hers for the time being. She didn't expect to stay here very long, maybe a day or two at most. The roots of being a team leader weren't all that hard and she could help Hannibal with that in a heart beat. The hard part was putting the leadership skills to practice on the field, in the middle of a crisis. At that couldn't be taught, it came with practice.

After dropping her bag in her temporary room, she went over to the bathroom, freshened up a little and washed her face, her body still feeling the Gateway Transport Express. Then, she grabbed her pocket wallet and made her way back to the main room to meet the others. She was in Switzerland, she wasn't staying in to read a book tonight. [color=d77d7d]"Hey, you're Griffin, right?"[/color] she asked, meeting up with the man.

26 Jul 2017, 03:34 #4

Zahava didn't like Zurich very much. Oh the city was pleasant enough to look at to be sure. But it was cold, and in Switzerland. The problem about Switzerland was that to get there they had to take Gateway. Which of course almost made her sick. At least she wasn't the only one. There was a pleasant sort of satisfaction watching Aura beat back her nausea. Of course it was instantly ruined by a cheerful woman, named Audra, who seemed to have coffee in her veins, if the way she pranced around was any indication. Keeley was enough energy for her, and at least she and Keeley got along with one another for the most part. Audra was an unknown. Something to keep her eye on.

Shaking Audra's hand, she slipped away from the conversation, looking for her room. The trip and the chill in the air, along with her natural dislike for traveling via Gateway made her surly. She would probably find herself somewhere that had alcohol. That might cheer her up some. Flipping a mental coin, she decided to shower first.

Taking out only the bare necessities, she quickly disrobed and walked into the shower. As the water washed on her, she could feel the scars that lined her body burn. Closing her eyes she lost herself in memories. Of the people she had come to know and care for. Like some of the woman they rescued in L.A. She would drop by, in one of her disguises, and check in on them. While some of them might have suspected her identity, none commented on it. And if she had to break a few fingers of people who were a bit too pushy, well, that was her job.

Her mind also traveled to Aura, Hanzo and Keeley. Her teammates. There was a mutual respect between them, or at least she hoped there was. She felt connected to them. They had become the family that she never had. Sure it had been a short period of time, but the reality of the situation was that she was out of her depth emotionally. So she couldn't accurately tell what her feelings were, but if she had to guess what she felt, family would be it.

Her mind continued to wander as she walked out of the shower, getting changed. People she had lost. Israel. Her childhood. And with that her mind snapped to the present. She couldn't stay in here all night, otherwise she would just ruminate on the past. That did no good. She decided to leave the room, and search out for that beer. And maybe someone attractive to flirt with. A skill she was trying (and failing miserably) to progress. Of course, she forgot her money, leaving it back at the hiding hole that most of her possessions seemed to find themselves. Ah well, she would probably manage somehow to gain some money. Nimble hands and all that. Other Crusaders might not approve if they knew, but at least it kept her skills sharp.

She walked to the main room, dressed up in her normal gear. The suit that fit her body so well. And hid her pistol without giving away the fact she possessed it. If she had to interact, she would at least feel safe while doing so. She walked over to the back of the room a stoic look gracing her appearance. Her magen against the world.

michael Armand
Experienced

27 Jul 2017, 01:12 #5

Several weeks before present day

Michael set the beer down with a slam that shook the table, "and the dragon's head just went pop! Dude blood and guts just like.... BLAAAAAAHHHH!" His head shook to detail the gruesome scene, "It was probably the best fight I have ever been in my life."

The men sitting around him, his old delta operating team, shook their heads in disbelief and honest annoyance. That caused The Spartan to immediately stop going into his next story and give a look of disbelief of his own. "Guys? Whats up?" Michael finally asked as no one spoke to answer the heavy weight that filled the air around them.

His old team leader shook his hand and shrugged, "Nothing man. Just... nothing."

Michael paused again to sit back to laugh a little bit, "Come on top... there is something. I can tell there is. I got you guys all out here to catch up and I don't some stupid shit weighing in the air."

The other team mates looked to each other and back to Randy, till Rocco, the medic that was attached to the team spoke up, "Dude... you're kind of an asshole. What happened to you? You just told us openly that you disobeyed orders to fight a werewolf on your own... for the thrill. You basically allowed so you can have a tough fight trolls to wreck your team. The dragon? You fired a missile with your team mate danger close. Like... What the fuck man."

"Wait... what" Michael tried to protest before he was cut off by Randy again.

The older soldier looked at Michael and shook his head, "You were chosen because you were the best of us. Not just physically, tactically or whatever... but because of how you lived your life and what you represented. You were a soldier. You were a Sergeant. The goddamn backbone of the military. Not some half cocked cowboy looking for a fight. You were meant to be better man. You need to be better..."

Present Day

Michael spent the weeks after that night looking over old clips, reports and news feeds of him. He could barely recognize the man that was there. He was an angry, blood thirsty thrill seeking half cocked cowboy like Randy said. To nail the point home, Michael again was not appointed to a Team Leader position. Not that he blamed the Crusaders in anyway after what he saw.

So he refocused himself. He choose to be better, he choose to be a team mate and go back to his roots. He was gonna be a Sergeant again... even so far as requesting to shed the title of Spartan and replace it with Sergeant.

The newly titled "Sergeant" cleaned up his act. He stopped drinking as much as he was. Not completely, but like 90% of it. He kicked his physical training into a higher gear. Sandbag, weight, circuit and cardio training were either added or refined to make his super human strength more functional. Over the months Michael soon was able to become a master parkour runner. It only made him better for the team.

Currently on the day that everyone arrived, Michael was running drills of firearm transfers between rifle, pistol and shotgun. In the morning he focused on MOUT and three gun tactics and planned to add unarmed combat drills in the afternoon. The last of the ringing of the rounds being fired slowly dissipated as The Sergeant did one final scan of targets in the room. None left. A smile came to his face as Michael never felt better after a drill.

Wanting some food and water, Michael loaded his personal protection magazine into his Glock 19 and reholstered into onto his hip. He opened carried so everyone knew and could see that he carried a firearm on him. Moving from the training area to the elevator, he soon was in the kitchen on the floor where the bedrooms and latrines where at.

Michael walked into the main room the same time a younger woman entered. She was dressed in Crusader attire, similar to Michael who was wearing the tactical pants and belt of his uniform and a black shirt with the Crusader logo and an American flag on the right sleeve. She was pretty, shorter than him but fit and carried herself with confidence of combat training. If Michael didn't have the trained eyes of decades of military and operational experience, he wouldn't have spotted her concealed firearm.

"You new?" The Sergeant asked entering the room and cocking an eyebrow at her, "Didn't know that a new team member was joining us." He knew better then to count that the Crusaders would just let someone in and also doubted this young woman had to skill to sneak in. However something made him feel uneasy about the pretty young woman in front of him... like a hunter was watching him from across the room.

Profile ~ Stats Sheet[/align]

27 Jul 2017, 06:21 #6

Griffin closed the door behind him, before hearing a woman's voice take his attention away from his thoughts, and the pounding in his head that was aching deep within his skull.

"...Yeah, I'm him. Warrior-Poet by trade. You are..." He trailed, allowing Julianna to properly introduce herself.

With that, they made their way downstairs to meet up with the other members in the living room, his eyes catching the male in the room first, then the female. Their stance, their posture, even at rest. They were both Veterans. A tingle in his spine danced up to behind his ears and burned. Joyful excitement. Something he had not felt in a long time. It showed as he gave a warm smile.

"Looks like a group of motivated individuals downstairs," he said aloud to Aura as they reached the landing, now taking a good look at the pair.

The male's pistol excited Griffin.

"Glock 19, created by the Austrian company in 1988. 15 rounds of Nine-By-Nineteen Parabellum, Short recoil system. Called "Compact", but its only a half-inch shorter than the full-size. Easily one of the most popular pistols around the world...

He opened his jacket and revealed the 1911 resting comfortably in its holster. "...and Just as recognizable as this relic here. I don't get to see too many weapons buffs in the Crusaders. You piqued my interest..."

He turned his head to face the woman. "...And you're of the military caliber yourself. Easy to tell that one...But I'm getting ahead of myself...I'm Griffin...I'm one of the new Team Leaders here...It's nice to meet you all; I hope we can get better acquainted sooner rather than later," He concluded.

Now that everyone was here, he felt a little relaxed than before- perhaps it was the whiskey hitting him just then, but the moment was too good to pass up to get to know his team; he had been a reserved agent in Australia, he wanted to fix that.

27 Jul 2017, 14:44 #7

Zahava huffed. Of course the others would be annoyingly friendly. If it had been Hanzo or Aura she wouldn't have minded. But these were new people to here.

"I'm not new. Spent the past few months with L.A." She told the 'new-comer'. "Not surprised you haven't heard of me. Not many beyond my immediate team and the top level Crusaders know I work for them." Zahava stated factually. It was at this point that the individual known as Griffin introduced himself.

"Not quite military. I worked for Shin Bet, Mossad, and Aman." Zahava turned to look at the people in the room. "Learned how to be discreet from them. Unlike some military grunts." Her lips twitched into a half-smile.

"Zahava Mizarhi. Codename Magen." She said in a form of introduction. Most of them had a code name to protect their public identity, she had no such thing. She only had two pieces of paper that had her name, Her birth certificate and her cause of death papers.

She then turned her attention back to the two men. Studying them. She leaned back on the wall, waiting for Aura to bring attention back to something else. Or for Audra to return. Or something. She could feel her body tense as she waited. Staking out enemies was one thing. They didn't know she was there. But this? Everyone knew she was here. And they knew who or what she was. Which didn't sit well with her. A Spy should never feel comfortable being so exposed. The only saving grace was that she trusted Aura, whom she felt was akin to her handler, and Aura was in the room with them.

She really needed a drink.

Julianna Conners
Experienced

29 Jul 2017, 03:16 #8

There was something in the way Griffin officially introduced himself that made her frown, unsure whether he was kidding or not, so she didn't comment on it. [color=d77d7d]"Julianna Conners. Aura. Or however they feel the need to call us by."[/color] She could never really get used to referring to herself by her code name. For many years she's just been 'Conners'. Or 'Detective'. She felt like her years as a cop were from another lifetime. So much had happened since and her life had taken a turn she would have never even imagined possible.

As they made it downstairs, two other Crusaders were already there chatting, one of them being Zahava, and the other she could tell by the logo on his shirt and his overall confident stance, even know she didn't know him. As the conversation drifted to a talk about weapons - or more like a monologue on Griffin's part at first - she went over to a seat and slouched down, watching them intently.

[color=d77d7d]"Do you all carry while off duty?"[/color] she asked when there was a pause in their conversation, surprised, looking between the three of them. For one, off duty meant trouble wasn't supposed to find them and second, if it did, wasn't that what their 'special abilities' were for?

The conversation was light, and maybe it was just her perception, but she felt like a few things that were said made the atmosphere a little... awkward. She quickly pushed herself from her seat, standing on both feet at once and then walking towards the small gathered group. [color=d77d7d]"Speaking of 'off duty', I was heading out for a drink. Any takers?"[/color]

30 Jul 2017, 22:47 #9

Stepping through the portal with an ease that came from experience Masamune quickly took in his surroundings, pleased to find that they were at least passingly similar to the L.A. base, though some exploring would definitely be in order. But that was for later, right now he had something far more perilous to navigate: people. Finding somewhere suitable to leave his bags and change into more casual clothes he returned to the main room in time to see a conversation taking place regarding concealed weaponry. Stepping in to join the conversation he gave Jules a grin, a kunai suddenly flicking into his hand. "You seem to be the odd one out boss." He flicked his wrist and the weapon disappeared from view once more as he looked over the two Europe team members and gave a slight bow in greeting. "Masamune Hattori, codename Hanzo, pleased to meet you. Then, as Aura spoke up again he nodded. "I'll drive, alcohol and me don't go well together."
服部 半蔵 正宗

Credit to Javen!

Celestia Johnson
Experienced

31 Jul 2017, 04:30 #10

It had taken some time, but the water bottle bombing crisis was resolved. As a means to give herself a bit more power and a chance to better herself, Celestia had decided to give herself a tour of some of the more holy sites, spending a good amount of time at each one and feeling herself a get a bit stronger, more in touch with her angelic half. Coming back to the Europe base, there was a notice that the leadership had changed to someone named Hannibal was coming in, and a meeting of sorts with all the Crusaders was taking place.

She took a few moments to freshen herself up before joining the rest of the gang, catching talk about going for drinks. "No need to hold yourself back, Hanzo. I can drive if you wish to partake." The brunette spoke up, giving a smile to her former Los Angeles teammate. "Welcome to the Zurich branch, in case that hasn't been said already. I'm Celestia, also known as Seraph. And it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." This was addressed to the others in the room, the ones she wasn't familiar with. "And there is no need for weapons around here; I don't exactly foresee any crises at the moment, especially if we decide to stay indoors and enjoy the warmth."

Caesar Drake
Hotel

31 Jul 2017, 04:59 #11

As the group was discussing weapons and where to head out, Audra came back up from the basement with a smile on her face. "It seems to be beer o'clock! All is certainly quiet at the moment in terms things we need to face at any rate. Nothing of grandiose importance. Let's hope it stays that way."

She made her way into the kitchen and retrieved a beer out of the refrigerator. Popping off the top, Audra took a big swig as she looked at everywhere. "Given we have everyone here, are we going to order food and have it delivered? I certainly do not want to be the one doing any cooking. We can eat outside in the backyard. Or are we talking about going out to eat?" She took another swig of her beer.

"If we are going out, I know several places as does the Seraph or Werewolf. Any preferences for cuisine and please do not say fast food? Too much good stuff around here." Audra drained the rest of the beer and dumped it into the garbage. "Come on, people. Where are we going? We should not be staying in with a new team leader in town. Should I pick the place?"

"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.

Sofia Nikecrates
Experienced

31 Jul 2017, 05:13 #12

After arriving in Zurich (Gods was it cold compared to Sydney!), Sofia immediately made her way inside to warm herself up. How people could live like this, she would never know. But still, there was some reason she and the rest of the Sydney Squad were here, and that reason soon became clear as news traveled of Hannibal's elevation to the new Team Leader for Europe...and just when she had found a bit of a kindred spirit in the guy too.

For her part, Sofia had requested some time off to see her family, which doubled as a visit to her old sorority group to see how they were doing. After being an impromptu guest of honor at an induction ceremony, the Grecian blonde felt a deeper connection with her now than before, and silently promised herself to bring further honor not just to her homeland, but to the world as well. Of course there was a big party at her family's house the day before she had to leave, but it was definitely one to remember.

Back to present day in Zurich. Others were introducing themselves, so she merely leaned against the wall, Argyros still slung on her shoulder as one of them mentioned the 'no need for weapons'. "Sorry, but this bow goes where I go." Not a tone of disrespect, but a strict one nonetheless. "Besides, in case something happens, I want to be ready."

michael Armand
Experienced

01 Aug 2017, 01:46 #13

Michael cocked an eyebrow and shrugged at the young woman before him who had a pair on her. Fighting back a smirk and cuff at her attitude, he responded, "Sure.[/colored]. She seemed a cocky one, not that he had much room to talk. However he could tell she was young with not a lot of experience, both in life and in the field. "Or you just haven't done anything worth being known for," The Sergeant jabbed just to see how she would react.

Younger him would have probably tried to fight.

However the social experiment seemed to come to an end immediately as an older man and an attractive woman closer to his age enter the living room. Michael hadn't met any of these two before but he seen videos of the woman. She was there in LA when that demon attacked the docks and Team LA defeated it.

The old soldier shrugged at the woman's comment about always carrying, "We're Crusader's 24/7 ma'am."

"Best carrying pistol someone can have," Michael returned offering his hand to the older man and the woman, "Michael Armand, but mostly everyone here will probably know me as the Spartan. You got a good guess on you. I was a 18B in the Special Forces 10th group before joining Delta. She is a beaut though. Do you mind?"

Michael drew his pistol and quickly cleared it to hand it over to Griffin. As a weapons man, Griffin would know that Michael's Glock was modified similar to a Roland Special. However soon the air split again and two more faces joined the group, one familiar and one not. Soon that was followed by Celestia coming from where ever to join the group.

The Japanese man that introduced himself as Masamune Hattori made Michael smile. There was something about him that made the old soldier feel like he surrounded by an other warrior stuck in a garden. Celestia was her usual self of walking grace and Sofia hadn't seemed to change a bit. A smile came to Michael's face, "Really Sofia... or is it just in case a building falls on you again?"

"Hey is that my beer?" Michael asked as Audra came in. Always fond of how she could drink, the soldier crossed his arms and smiled, "Alright, I am making a command decision. Lets go downtown. See what the city has to offer. Somewhere with steak and potatos."

Sergeant then took that as his leave and went back to his private quarters. He changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt that said Namaste... with peace through superior firepower underneath it. His heavily tattooed arms could be seen in the short sleeves and his beardwas freshly combed. Moving his pistol to a more concealable holster and putting it on his right hip, Michael moved back down to join the group after stopping at the kitchen to grab a beer. "Lets do this." he smiled.

Profile ~ Stats Sheet[/align]

01 Aug 2017, 02:49 #14

Zahava shrugged at Michael's words, giving a little nod to show she didn't disagree entirely. It wasn't necessarily wrong. She hadn't done anything worth being known for. Sure she might jab at things, but she wasn't cocky enough to try and say she was better than she actually was.

Hearing Aura (Or was it Julianna when they weren't on active duty?) speak about did they need to be armed, Zahava shot her leader a glance with a quirk of the eyebrow. Did Julianna not know Zahava well enough to know that she was always armed. But the offer for a drink sat well with Zahava. Right now her tastebuds were on a 'normal' cycle. Meaning the taste wouldn't be too overwhelming.

As for where to go she stayed out of the conversation. She didn't know much about Zurich, except what she had read in her.... very instructive books about romance. Even in her head she knew that sounded bad. And even then Zurich was not a common setting. So she merely listened to what others said.

"As long as they serve Kosher food I will be satisfied." Was her only comment to the conversation. Having already cleaned up she found herself drawn to observing the two newest comers to the group. Celestia and the other one who had not introduced herself. However, using the powers of deduction (more like just paying attention to whom Michael was talking too earlier), she must be Sofia.

She continued to hold her silence, feeling very much out of place. Michael's words replayed in her mind. What had she done to warrant her joining this group? Logical answers jumped out at her, ones that she knew to be true. She had worked with the Israeli Intelligence Community and proved herself. Her abilities had been useful in L.A. And she knew that everyday her computer skills grew under Keeley's tutelage. Yet being here... she felt as though all of that didn't matter. Like she had to prove herself. Not only to the others but to herself. Because she was young. Inexperienced. Sure, Sofia and Celestia looked young, but the way they moved and interacted with the others belied their experience, especially in social settings.

That was something that Zahava was comfortable with. Not as herself. Give her a role to inhabit and she could be the most social being in the world. But Zahava Mizarhi? Who was that? A name on a birth certificate that was faked and on a bland cause of death paper awaiting her funeral. Hell, she wasn't even going to be buried under the name she inhabited. No, if she was lucky, she would be buried in an unmarked grave. And if she was unlucky, well there was a lot of water for someone to dump her body.

Her passive face did little to betray her troubling thoughts. Better that way. No one would ask questions that would hurt her on the inside. Let them think she was emotionless (though she highly suspected Julianna and Hanzo knew differently. But they were her team, and as such she accepted that. The rest of them? Let them wonder.) Zahava waited for them to be ready to leave.

01 Aug 2017, 23:06 #15

Jenny quickly hopped through the gateway, and smiled. It was good to be back home again. Not that the training center wasn't home, or any of the other bases she'd been to, but this was were she started. She started making a beeline for her room, before Audra swept her into a hug. "I've miss you too. It's good to be back. Now before the fun start, I need to go clear a little dust off my bed." Backing out of the hug, she gathered up her bags and proceeded up the stairs again. Time to get a little unpacking and maybe a nap before she greeted everyone else again.

After a twenty minute nap, Jenny's stomach started to growl, rolling out of bed she straighten out the bit of bed she had with her fingers and wandered downstairs again to find a few familiar faces and a few unfamiliar ones. "Did someone say 'steak and potatoes'? I think I know just the place!"
Jennifer Taylor - Bravo: Australia
Profile *~* Stat's Sheet