What in your life has you crossdreaming today?

A place to discuss personal experiences with crossdreaming

What in your life has you crossdreaming today?

Josie

13 Oct 2016, 16:03 #1

Sometimes it can be the smallest things that can trigger something in us and make those feelings bubble up. It can be noticing the shoes of a woman walking down the street, hearing a woman laugh, a moment in a movie, a smell in the air, a woman's touch feeling her soft fingers on your skin...

I want to know what things have triggered you and sent you spinning off into your crossdreaming world.

I'll start...

Yesterday I was out and about going to a couple stores looking for something. There was a chill in the air, much cooler than it's been lately. Fall was definitely in the air. In my mind I kept seeing myself as a girl walking along carrying a cup of coffee (even though I didn't actually have coffee with me) dressed in a new outfit, ready to take on the cooler days ahead, feeling the chill against my face, hearing autumn leaves crunch beneath my feet. In that moment I knew why girls get excited about "pumpkin spice" season.

Then going into the store, they had all the holiday decorations out. Normally I get a little annoyed when retailers are pushing Christmas stuff early. I always say I want to take my holidays one at a time and right now it's Halloween. But anyway, for whatever reason, on this day I felt delighted inside to see Christmas. All the lights and ornaments sucked me right in. They had scented candles with all the holiday smells and I couldn't get enough of it. I stood there thinking of cool decorating ideas. It all made me feel very feminine. In that moment I was Josie standing there in the store and it felt good.

I would like to hear what you have to share.

Deborah Kate

13 Oct 2016, 20:31 #2

a great topic!

for me, oh so much these days. it happens so frequently now.

the strongest surge i got recently was seeing a girl on a beach in a black bikini. she was with a friend. they were lying next to each other, on their sides. then i noticed that the first girl was helping the second girl with her bikini strap... xx

Josie

26 Oct 2016, 22:30 #3

One thing that I've always liked doing is singing. People tell me that I do it well and they like listening to me. I have a pretty good vocal range and can go up higher than most men can, so that give me a lot of versatility on what I can sing. I've also had a good ear for hearing tones and mimicking them, which also makes me good and doing impersonations.

Anyway, in the shower I've figured something out. I commonly sing in the shower. This week I've figured out that while in the shower if I go a couple octaves higher than my normal singing voice and stay there, that I sound just like a girl singing. I can hit the pitch just right and stay there, sing any song I want and sound like a female singing it. I love it! It makes me feel so good to do it and really gets me in a crossdreaming mood. I've figured out that I can't seem to quite duplicate the same effect outside the shower and make it sound how I want. Must be something about the acoustics of the shower or the affect the humidity has on my voice or something. Now I start singing and get on a roll and don't want to get out of the shower lol.

Jen

27 Oct 2016, 03:03 #4

One thing that I've always liked doing is singing. People tell me that I do it well and they like listening to me. I have a pretty good vocal range and can go up higher than most men can, so that give me a lot of versatility on what I can sing. I've also had a good ear for hearing tones and mimicking them, which also makes me good and doing impersonations. 

Anyway, in the shower I've figured something out. I commonly sing in the shower. This week I've figured out that while in the shower if I go a couple octaves higher than my normal singing voice and stay there, that I sound just like a girl singing. I can hit the pitch just right and stay there, sing any song I want and sound like a female singing it. I love it! It makes me feel so good to do it and really gets me in a crossdreaming mood. I've figured out that I can't seem to quite duplicate the same effect outside the shower and make it sound how I want. Must be something about the acoustics of the shower or the affect the humidity has on my voice or something. Now I start singing and get on a roll and don't want to get out of the shower lol.
Nevermind the movie, "Farinelli," please! (I'm trying to get tickets to an opera.)
[url=[url=

Josie, I've been inspired by these soprano guys, and I don't mean a fictional mob family.

I think this guy, Phillipe Jaroussky, got the octave from good practice, like you.  He's considered a counter-tenor.  So, these voices would be my competition if I sang soprano! Evolution, help!
[url=[url=

CPR (of which I've been certified to administer along with AED) has the CORRECT set of beats in the Bee Gee Guys' "Stayin Alive" recommended for reviving a heart!
[url=[url=

Last edited by Jen on 27 Oct 2016, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

Josie

27 Oct 2016, 06:02 #5

Wow. I can't sing like those opera singers lol (or at least I've never tried). I'm just singing pop songs and rock songs and stuff. The opera singers are impressive.

A friend of mine owns a DJing company that does karaoke shows all over the area. I've been friends with him and several of his employees for many, many years, so I've sang a lot of karaoke in my life. I can sing a lot of different stuff. One thing that I've always done really well is Journey songs. One of my absolute favorite songs to sing is "Faithfully"

[url]

If you want to talk about female vocal songs, I love the song "Alone" by Heart. I've only dared to sing it a few times. "Faithfully" I can get through without too much strain. "Alone" is really a strain, especially trying to finish it off at the end. 

[url]

There are many female vocals songs that I would love to be able to do but don't think I can pull off and make it sound right. It just makes me think to myself if I was a girl I would crush those songs. My little shower experiment, I will continue to cultivate it and see if I can do it consistently.

Jen

28 Oct 2016, 03:52 #6

I think I have the sheet music for keyboard to "Heart."  Keep practicing Josie.........;)  

Sofie

29 Oct 2016, 04:12 #7

Walking by the department store with all the dresses in the window. I just want to go in and try them all on...

PipX

29 Oct 2016, 09:29 #8

This seems to have become a thread about singing.. I don't generally, unless I want to clear a room

I've been crossdreaming less intensely recently.. but last Saturday I was in town and had to pass through the early gatherers of a wedding party, nearly all women in their 20's and thirties in nice outfits for the day.. They were not the bridesmaids.. well not dressed as such, I imagined they were the bride's friends who hadn't quite made it to be bridesmaids... I wanted my life to switch into being one of them

Its when I think of weddings I do often crossdream. I've never been married but I've been 'best man' before... (I read somewhere that the concept of Best man isn't know in the USA.. its basically the grooms main supporter, looks after the ring before the service, is meant to make a funny speech.... Think of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral).... anyway back to cross dreaming.. I genuinely feel more 'content' considering myself as a bride rather than a groom...

Deborah Kate

18 Nov 2016, 16:34 #9

i crossdream a lot on trains.

i see a girl on the platform, in a beret, with long hair and slightly heeled boots. oh what poise... oh to go throughlife with such poise...

a girl on the train is frequently redoing her hair, or just instinctively playing with it with her hand. so delicate...

another girl, absorbed withher laptop, has such lovely makeup around her eyes. oh to present yourself to the world thru that.

two girls are having a girly gossipy conversation, so lithe and animated, they enjoy their lives, their friendship...

another girl with glasses and long hair is reading. such sensitive, soft intelligence is in her eyes...

another girl's face has such expresses such sensitive feeling, in her skin, her eyes, her beautiful hair...

and i wanna say i'm a girl, u know, it's just not fair, sob. it's all screaming inside me...

hey, if i steal her ticket will i turn into a girl...

if i tell them i am a girl will they take me to their camp and convert me?

just get me outta this body and into a proper girl one. oh, oh, oh...

Deborah Kate

19 Nov 2016, 19:06 #10

just getting out of bed and drinking coffee xx