What do you do in your own life to express your feminine side?

A place to discuss personal experiences with crossdreaming

What do you do in your own life to express your feminine side?

December 11th, 2016, 10:19 pm #1

Hi Dreamers!

What do you do in your own life to express your feminine side and let your inner girl out?

Here is a list of what I do;
Keep my body shaved except for my hair and a racing stripe. 
Moisturize my body daily.
Wear only panties
Listen to only music by female artists when I work out
I have a tumblr that is very femme-centric
I have a pair of girls jeans that I wear when the weather is cold here and I can get away with them.
I wear a bra when I am home alone and I know my wife will not be back for hours.
Recently, I have changed my work out routine and goals from the stereotypical male muscle gaining regime to one of becoming leaner and focusing more on legs and abs.
I am also working on making my posture more feminine.

These are the things I can do that do not upset my wife or out me in my normal work environment. I have a personal training company and I have to reign in my femme inclinations in the gym.

December 12th, 2016, 8:24 pm #2

I shave (I leave a small triangle rather than a racing stripe) and moisturize, I don't wear panties and bras much anymore, my workouts are to accent the more feminine aspects, and I also emulate female posture. In addition I use women's deodorant, I do voice training, I take herbal hormones and I wear my hair long (mostly in a pony tail). I almost always pass as male, but all these little things help to minimize my dysphoria.
Lindsay

"The thing is you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear, dig?" the Pointed Man

February 14th, 2018, 12:22 pm #3

I wear boyshorts panties and cami's and bra's and body sprays like love spell pure seduction and i shave my legs and arm pits and wear eyeliner and wishing i was one of the girls

February 16th, 2018, 8:46 am #4

in my case somewhat samething chirstafaye likes wear:dresses skirts women's socks pantyhose stockings panties cosmetics women's shoes boots shirts blouses shorts pants belts bra's cologne perfume n probably more=zena💖💖💋💋🌹🌹

February 16th, 2018, 10:13 am #5

Im so feminine and want to become mtf and wear female clothing all the time but its not acceptable in my area and when im in clothes i fill myself and happy and want to go out with female friends and be included and flamboyant and be able to dress and be girly and go buy my on panties and cami's and bra's and clothing with out be staired at i want to come out but its gonna be hard to any advice

February 16th, 2018, 1:25 pm #6

sorry ladies i forgot left out some thing's like shaving my legs arm's under my armpits face moisturize my face use lotion on my arm's as well n hands down my legs wash shampoo my hair fix my face with make-up use mascara lipstick put on nice dress along with some panyhose or stockings use comfortable shoes I'm ready be out with rest of girl's)zena

February 23rd, 2018, 2:07 pm #7

I wear Lingerie stuff and pose girly. It relaxes me and gives a sense of relief.

February 23rd, 2018, 5:10 pm #8

oh i do that to girl's half time or when nosey person not around to say smart remark or go telling other's don't need know my bussiessГzena

February 23rd, 2018, 9:37 pm #9

I get up in the morning.

February 23rd, 2018, 11:33 pm #10

April wrote: I get up in the morning.
that all gonna say april