Owning me

A place to discuss personal experiences with crossdreaming
Marney

13 Aug 2017, 05:31 #1

When I started shaving my body, I had this blizzard realisation that I own it, my body my choice. It was really weird realising that fitting in was surrendering control to other people.
Has anyone else had similar realisations

Monique

13 Aug 2017, 10:24 #2

Sounds familiar, but I can't remember a specific case. Maybe a long time ago. But I'd love to have that realization.

Thing is, I can't do things like that. People at work and stuff would notice. And that's not even mentioning my body is pretty useless right now. Not that it matters. It's not the one I will be using after my metamorphosis.
"We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting."

- Khalil Gibran

If I cannot be a feminine traditional woman, what's the point of being a woman?

- Me

Marney

13 Aug 2017, 10:29 #3

we have shared shower facilities at work and no one has noticed so you might be surprised what you can get away with

Dawn

13 Aug 2017, 11:24 #4

I've really enjoyed hair removal. I started off by shaving my chest and belly. I used drug store brand hair removal lotion pretty much everywhere the directions told me not to. Then I got an epilator. Like an idiot, I used it on my face... so it looked like I had been in a fight for about a week. I finished my face with a lot of plucking and some more judicious use of the epilator while also epilating my body.

The other night at work, I had an inspection. The lady doing the inspecting made it a point to jot down, "Clean shaven."

No one has really said anything so far. If they've noticed, it hasn't risen to the level where they've bothered bringing it up.

With a 400lbs male body, it's quite aa shift taking care of my body in such ways. I think it's a good thing, and I enjoy it. Also, my work shirts feel so much nicer!

blackandmagenta

14 Aug 2017, 18:00 #5

I like to keep my face, legs, arms, armpits and chest clean-shaven (unfortunately I'm unable to do much about the hair on my bottom at the moment) and whilst I don't have much body hair anyway, I love how much better it feels and looks. Nobody notices my shaven arms, in fact my dad likes to shave his arms in summer and he's much hairier than I am, nobody notices or cares about him doing that either.