Access the new chat room here!

Join members of Crossdream Life for a nice talk over at Discord!

Access the new chat room here!

jackmolay

16 Jul 2017, 17:26 #1

Click here for an invite to the  New Crossdream Life Chat Room!

If you do not have a Discord account, you will have to make one. That is super easy and self explanatory.

If you already have a Discord account with access to the  Crossdream Life chat click here!

If possible, use the same or a similar user name as the one you use on Crossdream Life.

The Crossdream Life Chat Room is for members of the Crossdream Life Forum. If you are not already a member of Crossdream Life, sign up here!

Last edited by jackmolay on 24 Jul 2017, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.

EMILY LYNN SMITH

16 Oct 2017, 18:22 #2

i have been cross dressing as a woman for some time now and i have been begun to feel like a woman  and my thoughts have been like a woman's thought's  and  i have a couple of  FACE BOOK  friends who call me their girlfriends  and i have another Face Book friend who see me as a woman and calls me her big sister

jackmolay

17 Oct 2017, 08:52 #3

EMILY LYNN SMITH wrote: i have been cross dressing as a woman for some time now and i have been begun to feel like a woman  and my thoughts have been like a woman's thought's  and  i have a couple of  FACE BOOK  friends who call me their girlfriends  and i have another Face Book friend who see me as a woman and calls me her big sister
Welcome Emily! Your post deserves its own thread over at the Introduction Forum. Go over there to read my response!