TERFs Blame Trans Women for ...Everything

A place to share links to sites and articles relevant to crossdreaming, gender variance and transgender issues

TERFs Blame Trans Women for ...Everything

June 16th, 2018, 6:57 pm #1

Latest: 

"Now transgender people are being blamed for turning fish trans"

A woman said trans people are "forcibly trans-ing fish" in a meeting held by a trans-exclusionary radical feminist group. (We Need To Talk/Facebook)
PinkNews Daily LGBT+ Newsletter

A woman speaking at a controversial feminist meeting has claimed that trans people are responsible for polluting the rivers and seas – causing fish to “forcibly” change gender, and damaging crocodiles and alligators.
The woman, known only as Elizabeth, who claimed to be an “environmentalist and eco-activist” was speaking at a meeting called Inconvenient Women hosted by lesbian trans-exclusionary radical feminists Sheila Jeffreys and Nicole Jones on Wednesday. 

The event was organised by a group called We Need To Talk, which is currently holding a number of events in the UK and Ireland to protest against the proposed reform of the Gender Recognition Act in the UK.

Elizabeth spoke to the audience about “synthetic hormones” taken by transgender people.
“Another thing that really breaks my kind of heart is oestrogen-ic pollution, which is that because of trans and because of HRT [hormone replacement therapy],” she said.
“We’re peeing a lot of oestrogen, synthetic oestogren into the water and that’s forcibly ‘trans-ing’ the fish, and that means that crocodiles and alligators are in danger.
“It means fresh water fish are in danger. 
It means we’re destroying the world partially because of the trans ideology."

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/15/n ... ish-trans/

Of course naturally produced hormones by cis women, them being on the pill, them using HRT, endocrine disrupting plastics and chemicals, all have no effect..... 

Added to the (long) list of things TERFs blame trans women for. This includes:
- Climate change and FGM
- 'Erasure' of cis/het women, lesbians, gay men, the family, science, even reason itself.
- ALL sexual assault of women.
- ALL misogyny and the very existence of the Patriarchy.
- The usual old slur of 'child sex abuse'.

I await with bated breath until we are blamed for WW1, WW2, the Dark Ages, the extermination of the dinosaurs, ebola, cancer and heart disease.

June 16th, 2018, 10:59 pm #2

Ok, I admit it; the Ebola thing was all my fault. Would it help if I said I didn't mean to do it?

June 17th, 2018, 6:10 am #3

That's ok...I screwed up as well in  creating cancer ...sorry... And I really didn't mean for that asteroid to hit....

June 17th, 2018, 6:31 am #4

yeah sorry about ww 1 and 2 i sank the Brittinia, she just wanted to be come a sub and i messed up, and he invaded polland. but can you blame us polland has so many nice things they did not share.
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. You can call my D, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

June 17th, 2018, 8:54 am #5

It gets even more terrifying when you consider the fact Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, Christine Lagarde, etc. are all AGP.

June 17th, 2018, 9:00 am #6

Earth is being acclimatized. They are turning our atmosphere into their atmosphere. You see them on the street. You watch them on TV. You might even vote for one this fall. You think they're people just like you. You're wrong. Dead wrong.

June 17th, 2018, 1:29 pm #7

If you want to have some real fun, do a search on youtube using the phrase "transgender Illuminati". Apparently there are conspiracy theorists who truly believe that trans people are behind every evil thing happening in the world these days. If there really was such an organization of powerful trans people working to secretly to take over the world, I would want to join it.

June 18th, 2018, 1:24 pm #8

"forcibly trans-ing fish"
I thought it was "frogs" . . . and that some were signing-up voluntarily? 
Transgender frogs trying to get into my military. What do
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

June 21st, 2018, 5:26 am #9

I am reminded of the Disney erasure of the transgender nature of Nemo. Clown Fish lives in flocks with only one female, the ruler of their community. When the alpha female dies, the second in command, a male, transforms into a female. Nemo_Promo_5.jpg

June 28th, 2018, 3:54 pm #10

Uhhh... ***birth control pills,*** anyone?