Deep Dreamer
jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer

8:52 PM - May 05, 2018 #31

Cooperate? With whom?

oreb
oreb

9:11 PM - May 05, 2018 #32

With the crossdreamlife pensapol?  With whom, with whom....  With me! 

jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer
jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer

9:41 PM - May 05, 2018 #33

Young person,

You left the Bee Hive, where I was residing.  You correspond with me here in CDL where it is public for all the world to see.  I still come back to this place when I have found MTFs that make a lot of sense to me!!

How have I not cooperated with ......the "pensapol" (WTF is that?) and YOU?!

oreb
oreb

6:38 PM - May 08, 2018 #34

We could be already out in the real world, but your crush on me ruined everything. I told you I had self-esteem issues. Too dark to listen, huh. The night sky.
And you can say the same, that I just follow my wish.

Jen
Dream Dancer
Jen
Dream Dancer

7:07 PM - May 08, 2018 #35

7b64519919c3d9edf25caac5228b1c89.png perplexed-emoji.jpg

WWWWWWuuuuuuuuttttttt?

DO YOU KNOW HOW VERY, VERY OLD I AM ???????  

jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer
jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer

10:53 PM - May 08, 2018 #36

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........

The topic of my thread is "Things that Makes Jen (me) Crossdream."  

Of all the places that I can take an old parent to visit this past weekend, I had to choose a museum that was built to look like a Medieval convent/castle/fortress, a.k.a. The Metropolitan Museum of Art at The Cloisters.  Jen (I) wanted to crossdream as a being in a long robe by roaming around in a scary looking old place! Well, no such luck! 

Little did Jen knew, she was at the Cloisters just days before the annual Met Gala for popular fashion!  This year, of all things, the theme of the Gala is about religious influences in modern fashion!!!! It was so weird, because there were mannequins all wrapped up for some future presentation in the same rooms with crossdreamy art!!  I thought the museum was losing visitors to people that didn't respect history and so had to resort to inserting modern fashion/art as eye candy!  I was even thinking to myself, "Man, that kid in Crossdream Life who likes modern art may be right about how wonderful modern art is.  Dayyyuummmmm!!!!!!"

(Here are some original photos, folks.)  
IMG_20180505_125351.jpg IMG_20180505_125401.jpg
Jen ( I ) was wondering why works by Alexander McQueen would be in a Medieval room! That late British fashion designer....... alongside solemn Christian art!  (Yes, that's my shadow and those are my feet.)

IMG_20180505_130215.jpg Now this long-hooded outfit I dig (like), whether it is modern or Medieval fashion. Sith Lord uniform I crossdreamed!! (Ah yes, that's me in the reflection.)

And there you have it, folks: religion, art, fashion, and my crossdreaming.  Here's an official announcement of the upcoming exhibition at two locations of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.  
911432378001_5746143538001_5746132517001-vs.jpg

Monique
Dream Dancer
Monique
Dream Dancer

5:17 PM - May 11, 2018 #37

Dear Jen, my unfortunate Betty Boopified friend!

Despite the disturbances of your visit to the Met, not least the title of that upcoming exhibit: "Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination" makes me sense some synchronicities are going on here!

Anyway, if you belong to the long robed cult of Monastery and Sith world, may I ask if your order has some specific sacred and profound purpose? Sounds like it if you also deal in wizardry and the secret arts. Do you have awareness of what it might be? Are you able to find out?

I gather that you probably practice ritual, intense spiritual self discipline and contemplation as a matter of course, that is aside the more esoteric and hidden goings on within the order. Speaking of which, I have a certain fascination for religious orders who insist on the Benedictine rule of silence, like the Carthusians, Carmelites and Trappists, and who observe long periods of solitude inside the cloistered cell not to disturb the flow of the divine. Imagine having supper with no one uttering a word or faking a smile the whole time! Lovely!

But then again I must admit that I find the all black robes of the ordinary, and generally more worldly, "ora et labora" Benedictines more stylish:

"My obsession for this type of longwear has little to do with the control of sin and desire unfortunately, my leather loving friend.  It's really about being obsessed with cultist identity, as in wearing a uniform, but.... hmmmm.....I guess the leather community can be considered a cult too."

Yes, of course. Which yet again exemplifies the differing motivations behind MtF and FtM crossdreaming. While the former has its aesthetic typically drenched in an erotic and sensual imagination, whatever you might say (sorry about that, anti-Blanchardists!), the latter are seeking other values, as for instance in your case it may seem, power and spirituality.

Nevertheless, I do recognize myself in your plight. I also imagine from time to time - well, when I transgress the basic assumption that our existence here lacks purpose and needs to be seen as a kind of "accident" - that I must have been sent here as a form of punishment or banishment to teach me (in gentle ways, no less) a kind of lesson, due to some transgression I committed. Maybe I was a favoured pet or odalisque somewhere who still envied men and masculinity to the extent I became a shrew, falsely believing that a man's life automatically meant limitless power, freedom and adventure. Little did I know it could be as lacklustre, restricted, purposeless and lacking in love and affection as this. No, it doesn't make me sad. If my idle imagination turned out to be correct, I'm sure I'm currently deep into learning my experience well! 🙂
"We live only to discover beauty. All else is a form of waiting."

- Khalil Gibran

If I cannot be a feminine traditional woman, what's the point of being a woman?

- Me