Russian portal discover girlfags

July 26th, 2018, 6:51 am #1

Rambler is apparently a major Russian portal. I do not know how they ended up with this positive presentation of girlfags.

https://woman.rambler.ru/other/39327765 ... a/?updated

Google translate: https://goo.gl/MdWjVu

Skjermbilde 2018-07-26 kl. 12.50.34.png
(And no, I do not know why they chose this picture to illustrate the article, either...)

July 26th, 2018, 7:07 pm #2

I don't know where the picture or the portal are but I worked a number of times in Moscow and all I can say (with being nice)(and I have some Russian blood in me) is you can never tell why things are done in Russia, by Russians.

July 27th, 2018, 4:49 am #3

"you can never tell why things are done in Russia, by Russians."

This could have been a quote by Dostoyevski. So true!

August 13th, 2018, 5:42 pm #4

Well, there are different people in Russia with different views. Younger people in urban areas, especially those, who know English and other languageas, thus having more exposure to new and different ideas and perspectives. There are definitely tolerant people in Russia and around, most of them have tea parties till the 3am instead of doing any sort of activism. And, you know, Putin...

In fact, it's easy to pick up whether a person probably isn't a bigot, if you talk to them long enough, but they may still know nothing about LGBT people or their struggles.

I mean, before I realized my crossdreaming for what it was, I considered myself a fairly tolerant "live and let others to live" person, as I was catching up on LGBT info.
"If I don't treat people as if they're sinful monster baby-eaters, most of the people don't care and minority are complete bigots, so screw them, it probably makes it okay..." kind of thoughts.
Nuh-uh.

P.S. Curious, that rambler is banned here in Ukraine, but not woman.rambler.ru apparently.
Your mind is software. Program it.
Your body is a shell. Change it.
Death is a disease. Cure it.
Extinction is approaching. Fight it!

© "Eclipse Phase" by Posthuman Studios