Reintroducin' myself

July 2nd, 2018, 6:13 pm #1

Hi It's been a while everyone I've been absent cuz' I've been busy and I have a thon of personal problems but I'm coming back since this coven is where I belong
Many of u know already whereas many of u don't so maybe it's a good idea to introduce myself again...mostly cuz' u might need an update
Here goes

I go by my birth name: João but I also like 2b called Luna...I've never wanted 2b born a gurl but I've always been kinda like a girl deep down but well...the best labels are 4 me are trigender and genderfluid I mean...sometimes I like 2 look in the mirror and see a good lookin' boy other times I feel androgynous and I want 2 look like I'm beetwen genders and some other times I feel like a girl and sadly that comes with dysphoria cuz' I'm far from being able 2 pass
I guess I like 2b referred by she he or they but It kinda depends on how I'm feelin'
I'm actually asexual tough I guess I'm panromantic (but I prefer girls) and my sexuality is consists only of erotic crossdreams and emasculation fantasies
I currently look like a slightly androgynous young adult as of now but my dream is 2b trully androgynous and pass as a girl when I feel like while retaining the ability 2 look male or inbetween
This is my latest sexy selfie

I'm kind of an outcast as the majority of young ppl in my town think I'm crazy mentally ill or retarded but I actually have a knack 4 languages and I posess above average intelligence...well at least I did before shit went down :(
Most of u know what I'm talkin about even tough there are many ppl who need psychiatry there are many ppl being oppressed with rotten psychiatry just 4 bein' different I'm one of the latter saddly 
I mean it is possible I maybe bpd and/or autistic but I'm being treated like a dangerous schizophreniac just cuz' I hurt my narrow minded parents who've hurt me more and because I was plannin' hitchike far away and cuz' I'm an enby
I have ppl in this forum tryin' their best 2 help me but In my stupid nation things are hardly movin' cuz' this place sucks compared to Canada or Norway
Even if I'm saved outta this madness the damage is done meanin' I feel so numb I can't feel glad when somethin' good happens anymore
I'm so numb my feelins' are in a black hole somewhere where I can't reach it

I really like videogames alcohool drugs and no it ain't just cuz' my life is fucked up
Sometimes I think I should become a drug activist since drugs that aren't heroine are more unfairly opressed than nbppl
I'm the type of person that doesn't like followin social norms like dress codes and double checkin' spellins when I'm writin' somethin' online
Also I'm of the shy and introverted type but I really like the company of others and I really like the friends I've made here in CDL
That's it 4 the intro everyone 
Ty 4 scrollin zhis far
Last edited by ThoundahBaustusShawn on July 2nd, 2018, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 2nd, 2018, 6:25 pm #2

Welcome back, Luna!

July 2nd, 2018, 7:44 pm #3

Luna, It is really great to see you back! I have thought about you and your situation a lot over the last 6 months, and have often wondered how you are doing.You have many friends here.

Hugs,

April 

July 3rd, 2018, 4:18 am #5

Hi, Luna. Nice to meet you.

I joined CDL a couple of months ago. I'm contentedly male in daily life, fairly androgynous in personality, and crossdream for pleasure when I'm in the mood. Mostly I'm here for the people. They are lovely, aren't they?

You mentioned your knack for languages. I've never actually learned any other languages, but I do find language and linguistics very interesting, so maybe we can find some common ground to explore there. My music collection contains songs in various languages, and it sounds like the lyrics of Cé Tú Féin by Kíla might be relevant to your story (the link contains Irish Gaelic lyrics plus an English translation).

You've clearly been through a lot that I can't even begin to imagine, and I can't offer anything except to listen. But I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing what I can learn from you. And, with utmost sincerity, I hope that your future is rich in unexpected brightness.

July 5th, 2018, 2:54 pm #6

It is terrible that you were abused by psychiatry.  Antypsychotics can't cure dysphoria or change sexuality they can only alleviate psychosis but there are side effects from these drugs like feeling numb. I hope that you will find social support in your country  and understanding physicans who can provide appropriate medical care. There are a lot of transsexuals from all over the world who are doing DIY HRT because they don't  get access to appropriate medical care. Fifty years ago some transsexuals even seeked SRS in Morocco because there was a lack of surgeons who were willing to do these operations. Unfortunately even nowadays  a lot of transsexual can't obtain appropriate medical care, they can be misdiagnosed, abused.  It is global mental health problem. 
WE DO NOT EVEN IN THE LEAST KNOW THE FINAL CAUSE OF SEXUALITY. THE WHOLE SUBJECT IS HIDDEN IN DARKNESS

July 5th, 2018, 4:40 pm #7

Nice to meet you. I'm envious of your style ;)

July 10th, 2018, 1:42 pm #8

Hi everyone
I wanna thank everyone who read everythin'. Especially those who replied 2. I really feel welcome here...ly all

July 10th, 2018, 7:48 pm #9

Welcome back Luna, Glad to see you back