Odd question

For crossdreamers interested in dating, a place to post personals ads

Odd question

April 17th, 2018, 3:24 am #1

do you all think some one with Transgender Multiple Personality Disorder could ever find true love and happiness?
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. You can call my D, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

April 17th, 2018, 9:04 am #2

SakuraShirayuki wrote: do you all think some one with Transgender Multiple Personality Disorder could ever find true love and happiness?
Sure.

Well, to be more exact, I don't believe there is such a thing as "true" love or happiness.  That kinda implies other types of love and happiness are fake.  But I do believe that everyone can find a measure of love and Happiness that they can have a fullfiling life.  It might not be easy, but I do believe it is possible.

Do you have Multiple Personalities?

April 18th, 2018, 2:44 am #3

to be honest that's what "I" am
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. You can call my D, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

April 19th, 2018, 9:59 am #4

Well you are still a person deserving of being happy and loved!  And I don't know if all your personalities are crossdreamers but as far as I am concerned all of us crossdreamers are connected by this experinece we all share and I welcome you to the family in dream!  

All of you!

June 11th, 2018, 8:23 am #5

SakuraShirayuki wrote: do you all think some one with Transgender Multiple Personality Disorder could ever find true love and happiness?
yes i do if your really looking an belive n it although might need curve some personalities down a bit

June 12th, 2018, 7:46 am #6

zena wrote:
yes i do if your really looking an belive n it although might need curve some personalities down a bit
so your saying to ether kill myself or my bubby?

June 12th, 2018, 7:55 am #7

Do not kill anyone! Anywhere! Anywhen!

These personalities are clearly part of you and therefore an expression of yourself. Killing one of them would mean killing a part of yourself, and that never works well.

If you cannot find a way of merging the two, you have to find a way of living with them both. I have come to the conclusion that self-acceptance is the only way to some kind of happiness. 

June 12th, 2018, 8:40 am #8

SakuraShirayuki wrote:
zena wrote:
so your saying to ether kill myself or my bubby? no I'm not saying that at all think your taking it wrong way but do think need cut down on some personatiltys you have stored inside u not saying kill nobody too many personatiltys can cause conflict if in love with someone or trying reach out to person have interest n