NSFW content?

May 3rd, 2018, 3:45 pm #1

I don't want to be disrespectful - what are the rules for sharing NSFW content, if it is related to crossdreaming? Specifically NSFW art? Could I label and use a spoiler tag?

I was thinking about sharing some art stuff in the safe room.

May 5th, 2018, 6:15 am #2

Gee I had to look that one up blackcat! What's "work"? My "gainful employer" took surfing ability OUT years ago just prior to my LEAVING -  something about "distracting" in front of a "live audience"? I read the rules here didn't seem to be too many . . . Suppose "rules" are like "bills". If you IGNORE them surely someone will gently remind you!
Something about you we don't know? BRING IT ON!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

May 7th, 2018, 4:53 am #3

blackcat777 wrote: I don't want to be disrespectful - what are the rules for sharing NSFW content, if it is related to crossdreaming? Specifically NSFW art? Could I label and use a spoiler tag?

I was thinking about sharing some art stuff in the safe room.
The code of conduct says:

3. This is not a forum for the creation and distribution of transgender erotic stories, captions or movies. There are a large number of sites, blogs and forums that allow for this, and Crossdream Life is not set up to duplicate these efforts. Discussions on the role of erotica in crossdreamers' life are permitted, as are discussions on the meaning of the various themes of transgender erotic fiction. 

forum-code-of-conduct-t5.html

I should add that there is nothing to stop you from sharing art in the creativity forum, but not the traditional "TG fiction and caption" stuff. Moreover, you can also feel free to share your thoughts and ideas about crossdreaming and sexuality, even if it is about sexual taboos and various "unusual" expressions of sexuality. And yes, using the Safe Room for this purpose is OK.