Dawn
Dream Walker
Dawn
Dream Walker

3:15 AM - Dec 25, 2017 #11

OK, after thinking about the movie, I don't think TJL is the best of all SW movies. Am I not trans?

/me checks her makeup.

Jen
Dream Dancer
Jen
Dream Dancer

11:51 AM - Dec 25, 2017 #12

oreb wrote: Why would I say such a thing? You look more like a Sith to me. Anyhow, go watch the film.
🤗

Oh shucks.  You actually think I pass for the Sith Lord.  Thank you.  I like passing.  😌

Kippi
Dream Walker
Kippi
Dream Walker

10:24 PM - Dec 25, 2017 #13

I'm going to wait until it's on Netflix (if ever).  Am I not trans?  

Perhaps I need more counselling...

jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer
jdb.lal3899
Deep Dreamer

10:30 PM - Dec 25, 2017 #14

Hahahaha.

If I do the same, am I not a MTF?

Oh, BTW, I have always wanted to let you know: your posts about the philosophy of being is when someone tells you you're not that have stay quite salient with me. I think about it all the time. In my case, I am female when everyone tells me I'm not or put obstacles to impede me from expressing my female role or expression.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

Lost247365
Dream Tamer
Lost247365
Dream Tamer

3:13 AM - Dec 26, 2017 #15

Not to be Pendantic, but I am pretty sure that review is not from Roger Ebert since he died a few years ago.  I believe it is from Matt Zoller Seitz.

I haven't seen it, and due to my being a 24/7 caretaker I doubt I will be able to see it until it comes to on-demand.  I WANT TO SEE IT, but I have to wait if I want to do it the legal way.  That said, a character developing too fast does sound like lazy writing to me.  But, I will reserve judgement until I can see it.  That said I think I want to like it, but I have a feeling I will be joining those who hate it.  

What will be will be.  

使用が無い.

That said, I would definitely be a Sith.  The Jedi oath holds no appeal to me.  They are williing to accept injustice and oppression and I am not.  I cannot abide unjust or arbritary authority.

Peace is a lie,
there is only passion

Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.

Through victory my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me Free!

Carlosxdresser
Daydreamer
Carlosxdresser
Daydreamer

6:14 PM - Dec 26, 2017 #16

Lost247365 wrote: Not to be Pendantic, but I am pretty sure that review is not from Roger Ebert since he died a few years ago.  I believe it is from Matt Zoller Seitz.

I haven't seen it, and due to my being a 24/7 caretaker I doubt I will be able to see it until it comes to on-demand.  I WANT TO SEE IT, but I have to wait if I want to do it the legal way.  That said, a character developing too fast does sound like lazy writing to me.  But, I will reserve judgement until I can see it.  That said I think I want to like it, but I have a feeling I will be joining those who hate it.  

What will be will be.  

使用が無い.

That said, I would definitely be a Sith.  The Jedi oath holds no appeal to me.  They are williing to accept injustice and oppression and I am not.  I cannot abide unjust or arbritary authority.

Peace is a lie,
there is only passion

Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.

Through victory my chains are broken,

The Force shall set me Free!

So so so true strength is power and power is truth be true to yourself