August 9th, 2018, 4:45 am #11

SakuraShirayuki wrote: we mostly shop ebay /(^ x ^)\
I understand but I am only 14 years old.

August 9th, 2018, 4:51 am #12

we was shopping on ebay at 13 as long as it is your money we do not see the problem
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. You can call my D, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

August 9th, 2018, 4:53 am #13

Sorry but I live in India, and I do not exactly have my own money or get pocketmoney. Do not worry I have clothes for crossdressing.

August 9th, 2018, 5:01 am #14

clothing is only part of it. you need to have accessories as well. that is part dressing female
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. You can call my D, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

August 9th, 2018, 5:05 am #15

Accessories is a big part of it but i wanna feel like a female, experience being a female. i already have learned to do my makeup, making bras and even acting more feminine. 

August 9th, 2018, 6:59 am #16

Samul-Aka-Samantha wrote:Question: how much do you crossdress? And what clothes you wear?
Personally, I only crossdress occasionally, but I like it best when I try something new. For example I have slept in my dress and showered in my dress and played with girly toys in my dress and worn home-made earrings with my dress (made from flower buds and sticky tape) and yesterday I ordered a couple of wigs so I'm looking forward to wearing those with my dress.

I only have the one dress. Here is a photo of it being modelled by a pillow. I am in Australia where it's winter at the moment so it's mostly too cold to wear a summer dress. Sometimes in the winter I go outside wearing a jacket that has pebbles in the pockets to feel like breasts but it's not a woman's jacket, I just like how the weight feels. (Especially when I run downhill.)

August 9th, 2018, 12:43 pm #17

apm77, thank you for your reply. 

Can I feel more like a girl if i go out in public places like; the mall, or a public washroom, park

August 12th, 2018, 4:08 am #18

Samul-Aka-Samantha wrote:I dont want to be transgender but just wanna be like a girl, and experience being one.
No one wants to be transgender.  We just want to be loved and accepted for who we are on the inside. But life doesn't work that way.