April 28th, 2018, 5:08 am #11

lol Shopping is fun, also buy most things on-line! Am sooo annoyed at the post lady! New bra/panty set I desperately need (well, bra anyway matching girl short qualified price for expiring cpn discount) was due to be delivered today. Stood there and watched as she stopped at mailbox and, upon finding not there, tracking says:
  • APR 27 3:37 PM
    Unable to deliver item, problem with address,
  • (my city) GA
Immediately call ladies @ local PO . . . 

Brianna, Jennifer looks great your a true hearted artist!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

April 30th, 2018, 3:59 am #12

Did you sort it out?

May 27th, 2018, 11:21 am #13

Update, sorry I have been away but busy at work and household projects. Anyways, I wanted to give you an update on my new friend Jennifer. She is really embracing her feminine attributes, she is doing a great job with her makeup and starting to grow her hair out. When she graduates from high school in June she plans on moving in with her boy friend and living 24/7. Her boy friend Brandon came out to his family and they embraced him and Jennifer, so happy for both of them.

Thursday night Kyle and I and Jennifer and Brandon left to go to Kyle's family summer cottage. This is the first time Jen has spent the entire weekend dressed. She is so cute loving every minute of it and Brandon is treating her like a princess. Tonight Kyle and Brandon are making dinner for us and Jen and I. We bought are wearing special outfits for the men tonight. 

Jen told me this morning she never wants to wear male clothing again and cant wait to move in with Brandon. She is so blessed to have a loving boy friend whose family accepts both of their choices. Her family will never accept her as Jen which is very sad.

On a side note, the hormones are kicking in. Kyle said I am becoming bitchy ( LOL ), but my breast are growing. I bought a new bathing suit and officially now a 34A. 

Have a great and safe weekend.

Love you all, Brianna 

May 27th, 2018, 8:15 pm #14

That's so kind of you Brianna. Hi I'm Samantha and prefer to be called Samantha, I'm 30 years old as of May 27, 2018, not only I'm a crossdresser I'm also bisexual too, when I started to cross-dressing was with my mother at the age of 4, after that I just wear women's thongs panythose and panties but no one helped me to figure out if this blouse would look nice with these pants/leggings or skirt, I had to take a picture of myself and from the picture down to the end I had put certain things in an order that I can see if I would look good. The only thing I did in makeup for a while is mascara, lipstick and nail polish. After talking to my aunt about the different uses in makeup and how to use it and when I should use it, it became a little bit harsh like I need makeup remover and a professional makeup artist, but after getting myself dressed first then put the makeup on after makes it so much easier to figure out what color I was going to wear I wanted everything match from the closing to the shoes, to the makeup and jewelry, now my cousin and her girlfriend is going to help me to look like the way I'm trying to get and what I saw is my other cousins eyeshadow and eyeliner the way she did it every time I saw her I always look at the makeup next and above her eyes and how sexy it make her look without advertising her eyes, so my lesbian cousin and her girlfriend is going to teach me how to do my eyes instead of doing the eyeshadow, I told them that the best 2 colors I can pull off the best is any shade of pink and certain purple and blue, so they're going to see how they going to work around it, favorite color for lipstick is that bright red, so bright that you might get blinded just by wearing that type of red and I'm not big on red, but the red lipstick is something I can pull if I have a black dress and everything else is red nails, lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow and probably (never seen it) red mascara, pantyhose is a shade of red. I do look amazing in what I'm working with and that's what I had put on today. If it's your first time going through what to wear, slow down step one this is very important if you do t want to loose concentration, buy disposal underwear or diapers and is it as much as possible because instead of pausing and moving over or running to the toilet is going to throw you off so diapers pee only do not go number 2, knowing that I use diapers while trying to do new arts with my eyes I need to concentrate on what I'm doing so I just pee in the diaper and after I'm done if it soiled it goes if not I keep them on but it really helps, number two look at women in the store walking down the street see how they do it and looking at different types of people and how they're using their makeup it gives you an idea of what you want and what you like, having the person doing what you like, you appreciate it more cause now you know how you look, and always take your time when it comes to the eyes you don't want to spend the rest of the day in the hospital. Number three always use gloves for safety purposes, it protects you and the next person, last number four have fun exploring the makeup. Jewelry it depends on a first date or second date yea go out with one or two women's finger rings maybe toe ring, (in my book it's a must) ankle bracelet and for me it, the rest of the chain, has to dangle down, and now my favorite category earrings my personal 2 favorites are either big (3"or more) loop earrings or hook earrings, to finalize my face inuse.a press on nose ring and I'm working on getting my belly pierced and that coming soon. So basically just have fun exploring, I know I had fun exploring through out my teens men came up to me and asked for my number and didn't know (until I opened my mouth) I was a guy but it didn't turn there heads in fact one guy was like pimping me but paying me for the sex we had and my first insertion (ppl warned me ahead of time) and deep into my anal he went and from that day on I loved it, especially the hot creamy load coming out of my ass and I never went back to being straight and narrow, I love it a lot and I can't deny that I love it so much that if I'm having sex with a female (not all the time) I want a man that will pound my ass and that's how I became who I am today, do I regret it, umm....... No in fact I appreciate all the help and support that people gave me and the ones inside the community of the LGBTQ had to me try it you can't say you don't like it if you never tried it. So again I'm Samantha sharing my experience with the changes I'm going through take care love ya

July 11th, 2018, 5:57 pm #15

I wish you were around when I was a kid.

July 27th, 2018, 12:39 pm #16

I love the way that Jen looks -- she is so cute! The dress, wig, and makeup are great, and it looks like she has a pair of sheer pantyhose that make her legs look cute. Wish we could see what heels she is wearing. Since Jen is so young, I hope no one gets into trouble helping her to be the girl she wants to be.