Had an interesting semi-lucid dream last night.

May 4th, 2018, 4:19 pm #1

So last night I talked to my aunt on the phone and she said she was praying for me to dream about myself as who I feel on the inside... And for the first time I had a dream where I was female. Like I felt my body and my skin and it seemed real. I wasn't some bombshell, I was just an average/thinnish female. I didn't see my face as it was first person perspective... But it was a truly amazing experience. As much as I loved this feeling I still have a long way to go when it comes to figuring things out. I may settle on being fluid and not transitioning. But it was the first good dream I've had in awhile. I've mostly been having nightmares ever since I was outed... Unfortunately I had some unpleasant dreams around that dream, but at least I was able to hold onto that dream... However, my aunt also got all excited and wanted me to come over and dress up and go out with her. That made me uncomfortable. I don't think I feel comfortable in female clothes simply because of how masculine I appear. I'd be too embarrassed to be around anyone... But she did say that she was talking to another guy who cross dreams as well and I think we're going to try to meet up and talk, so that's cool. I don't know, I just wanted to share this dream I had. I think it was great, but when my aunt was talking about me dressing up it made me uncomfortable. Also, I was told that I'm a very attractive man so it's kind of a shame that I'm nonbinary... So that kind of sucked. It made me feel more guilty for being this way. Like I'm wasting the blessings I have... Which also makes me more embarrassed that I was outed so publicly. Like it doesn't matter how I look because I've been branded with a scarlet letter... So all in all, still a long way to go when it comes to figuring this out, but at least I had a good dream. Lol

May 4th, 2018, 5:09 pm #2

Wow! You had a very lovely dream! And you have one of the best aunts in the world.

I would like to say, that being non-binary means that you have a chance to have the best from the both worlds.

Dionysus was non-binary, he looked good and masculine (or so people says). His good looks haven't stopped him from being NB, and he was definitely not ashamed of himself.