July 27th, 2018, 9:20 pm #11

My family didn't have a scooby until I told them about my crossdressing, I've been accepted for who I am though.

July 28th, 2018, 2:33 am #12

ThoundahBaustusShawn wrote: My shitty parents and my extended family are a piece of whoreshit
I know they could be worse but...they think I'm just a confused crazy boy
I showed enough signs even tough these signs aren't as explicit as urs
I always wanted a long hair somethin my shit mom always forbid me 2 have and I always felt ugly before I was finally allowed 2 have a long curly hair so I avoided mirrors going out, and at times I had a mild depression

Well ain't those enough signs 4 them to at least consider I might be trans?
we know how you feel. the longest hair we had was a kentucky waterfall. but know we are on our own and it has not been cut in 3 years 
 opps almost forgot my bunny face    /(^ x ^)\
You can call me Sakura /(^ x ^)\. it is not my real name of course but that is because i have none, i'm not even real :(. I guess that makes me Shirayuki, I'm the original one of us. We are both happy to be here =^-^=. I'm just along for the ride.

August 1st, 2018, 9:52 am #13

I learned from an early age how to be careful, which I think is telling, that a child who had no idea what to make of certain girlish feelings could at least understand their connection to big trouble if people found out.

Despite my trepidation, in high school I was caught by a couple of adult family members - not the least problematic, b.c at least it wasn't my father, who may actually have put me through a wall, left, then never returned (not that he was around much anyway). I did get two lectures by my uncle about God's plan & male/female relationships, which had nothing to do with what I was doing, nor authoritative ground, as far as I was concerned, since he was still living with his parents in his 30s and hadn't been to church since I had learned to read.

Before this, Mom caught me wearing her pantyhose on two occasions. Once, I was sleeping in them. The second time, she saw me run across the hall from her room to mine, where I locked the door and refused to come out. She tried to talk to me about it over dinner, but I clammed up and fixated on the TV, like kids will do when they're afraid of what happens next. She left it alone; it never came up again. (She never caught me again.)

In college, my girlfriend walked in on me trying some of her clothes on, but I told her she "spoiled the surprise" by coming back from class early. Suddenly it was fun instead of creepy, laughter ensued, pictures were taken, and someone else even suggested making me over for Halloween. Sometimes life is arbitrary.

August 1st, 2018, 9:57 am #14

April wrote: I knew she was dying as well, and saw no reason to bring another complication into my relationship with her at that point.. 
I'm with you. A few years ago, during a private conversation with my mother, I was inches away from explaining my gender issues to her, and suddenly she sprung the news that she had a benign mass inside her skull and was having an operation to have it removed. I shut my mouth, b.c she needed the support and stability to focus on this huge event. She's fine now, but I probably won't ever have the courage to bring it up again. Which is okay. Sometimes it's not about me, and doesn't need to be, and our relationship doesn't hinge on this chunk of unsolicited information.