Crossdressing

Share the story of your experience with crossdreaming

Crossdressing

October 16th, 2017, 2:22 pm #1

i have been cross dressing as a woman for some time now and i have been begun to feel like a woman  and my thoughts have been like a woman's thought's  and  i have a couple of  FACE BOOK  friends who call me their girlfriends  and i have another Face Book friend who see me as a woman and calls me her big sister

October 17th, 2017, 4:51 am #2

Emily Lynn Smith has posted this introduction overin the chat room subforum. Les us continue the conversation here.

Jack (moderator)
i have been cross dressing as a woman for some time now and i have been begun to feel like a woman  and my thoughts have been like a woman's thought's  and  i have a couple of  FACE BOOK  friends who call me their girlfriends  and i have another Face Book friend who see me as a woman and calls me her big sister

October 17th, 2017, 4:52 am #3

EMILY LYNN SMITH wrote: i have been cross dressing as a woman for some time now and i have been begun to feel like a woman  and my thoughts have been like a woman's thought's  and  i have a couple of  FACE BOOK  friends who call me their girlfriends  and i have another Face Book friend who see me as a woman and calls me her big sister
Welcome Emily! Your post deserves its own thread over at the Introduction Forum. Go over there to read my response!

October 17th, 2017, 4:54 am #4

Welcome to the Crossdream Life Forum, Emily. I am glad to see you here.

Isn't it wonderful to see how some positive affirmation can make us happier persons.  I like your facebook friends.

Why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself? Do not hesitate to ask if there is something we can do for you!

January 12th, 2018, 9:13 pm #5

I am basically dressing because men like to see and touch me

January 12th, 2018, 9:14 pm #6

And I enjoy it tooooo

February 28th, 2018, 8:11 am #7

Well i have been crossdressing for some time now and i have been noticing that my male body is really starting to look more feminine and i feel more like a full figure plus size woman then the male that i was born as. And i feel very comfortable dressing as a full figure plus size woman

April 20th, 2018, 9:49 am #8

I am so glad to hear that. 

When you say your that your body is changing, does that mean that you are taking hormones?