bullys

Off topic discussions.

bullys

April 30th, 2018, 6:22 pm #1

has anyone else been bullied to the point of suicide, multiple times, by the one person in the world you would do anything to be with? if so dose the pain ever go away? its been three years of constant harassment and it hasnt got easier to deal with.
just what am i? can someone tell me?

April 30th, 2018, 8:38 pm #2

That hasn’t happened to me but....

May 16th, 2018, 2:21 am #3

what do i do to get her to leave alone? the courts side with her cause she plays the sweet inocent act and at face value we are gruff and "mean looking" no body ever believes us. please can some one give me advice

May 16th, 2018, 3:38 pm #4

SakuraShirayuki wrote: what do i do to get her to leave alone? the courts side with her cause she plays the sweet inocent act and at face value we are gruff and "mean looking" no body ever believes us. please can some one give me advice
I really can’t give you any advice on this without saying you should talk to a lawyer first.

If it was me I would get a hidden camera and catch her harassing me on tape (assuming that is legal in your area) and then I would take it to my lawyer or a judge and get a restraining order against her.

Most likely, you should actively avoid her.  If you see her somewhere leave.  Come back when she is gone.  If it is your property don’t let her in and call the police to get her to go away.  Maybe even consider moving.

May 17th, 2018, 2:08 pm #5

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with this.

I can't comment on the legal things, but from a perspective of emotional health, sometimes the best thing to do is to consider going "no contact" with abusive people. It's painful at first (insanely painful if you love them), but it's the fastest route to healing, and sometimes the only way forward. You have to teach people how to treat you--and if they refuse to treat you with respect--the only thing you can do is walk away.

Looking out for your well-being isn't selfish. It's necessary for survival, and for having healthy relationships.

You don't deserve to be bullied or harassed. No one does.

Big hugs.

https://selfcarehaven.wordpress.com/201 ... tionships/

May 18th, 2018, 5:55 am #6

i tried but its diffficult when she has all her friendes after us. all this because we thought we could trust her and told her about us