BWA Halloween Terror!

November 20th, 2005, 12:42 am #41

<font color=blue> You first…or are you too much of a bitch to take him? </font>

Grinning Gojinn wobbled backwards into the corner trying to catch his breath. Hellraiser gritted his teeth, and immediately went to the aid of the Promotor, jumping the Unholy One from behind with a forearm smash! Darkspade flies into the ropes, and grabs on, turning around and hitting a backhand on the face of Hellraiser! Hellraiser spins full circle back to face him, and kicks him stiffly in the midsection, driving him back again!

Hellraiser dives for the Darkspade, but instead of flinging him over the top, SPADE LATCHES ONTO HIS THROAT AND SHOVES HIM TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING AND GOES FOR A CHOKESLAM, <FONT SIZE=5> ONLY GOJINN IS LOOKING FOR THE WRATH OF HELL SPEAR NOW! SPADE REALIZES IT AND DROPS HELLRAISER RIGHT IN THE WAY! WRATH OF HELL TO HELLRAISER!</FONT>

Both men go down! This is incredible! Darkspade sweeps up Gojinn onto his shoulder, and drops to his knees hitting a backbreaker! Gojinn rolls across the ring to his corner, and holds his spine in pain, as Darkspade once again turns to Arcane!

<font size=5> ONLY ALEX HAS PREPARED HIMSELF AND STRIKES THE UNHOLY ONE IN THE FACE WITH A SICK RIGHT HAND!</FONT>

Spade stumbles, almost shocked by the incident, and then turns with those ghastly eyes to Arcane, staring him down…

Hellraiser is up again! He stumbles behind Spade and grabs him in a sleeper hold, allowing Arcane to attempt to flee! DARKSPADE WASTES NO MORE TIME WITH HELLRAISER HOWEVER, AND FLINGS HIM INTO THE CORNER, BOUNCING OFF THE ROPES NEAR THEM AT THE SAME TIME, <FONT SIZE=5> AND HITS A MOST UNHOLY GOTHICRUSHER THAT WIPES HELLRAISER COMPLETELY OUT OF EXISTENCE!</FONT>

SPADE STANDS UP AND LOOKS DOWN AT AN OBLITERATED HELLRAISER!

<font color=blue> DARKSPADE! </font>

The Unholy One turns his head in fury, and stares at Gojinn, holding Alex prisoner! Gojinn stands there, unfazed by that sick stare in his eyes, returning one of pure darkness in his own red eyes…

<font color=blue> You can have Arcane if you want him. I respect you…in a way…so if I give you Alex…you can keep him. But I want that belt! </font>

Gojinn let go of Arcane a second, and then elbowed him in the lower spine, dropping him to his knees before the Unholy One. Both men looked at each other for a second….

November 20th, 2005, 2:23 am #42

DARKSPADE

You can have Arcane if you want him. I respect you…in a way…so if I give you Alex…you can keep him. But I want that belt!

Gojinn let go of Arcane a second, and then elbowed him in the lower spine, dropping him to his knees before the Unholy One. Both men looked at each other for a second….

DS: .......... Long have I sought to once hold the title and become the 4th ever CREATURE WRESTLING UNDISPUTED CHAMPION........

[[DS eyes a pathetic Arcane... drenched from head to toe in his worthless... coward.... blood!! Blood not even worth dying over!!!]]

**Darkspade stares straight into Gojinn's eyes with Unmerciful intensions......
DS: ..... that day WILL come but tonight the Darkest hour is for this PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH!!!! Alexander, Bow Down Like a BITCH!!! YOU CAN SHOVE THIS UNDISPUTED TITLE STRAIGHT UP YOUR CORRUPTIVE ASS!!!

**Gojinn sinisterly grinned... with a chuckle and watched as DS diverted his attension straight at Alexander Arcane!!!!! Arcane again begged for his life.... DNA suddenly emerged YET AGAIN!!! from the stage and rolled into the ring with a gothic cross ornament from the stage set!!!! Hellraiser was lift up by DNA and the two looked at each other and then back at the distracted DS and Gojinn**

JR: Where in Christ sakes is the Refs!!!! Get DNA out of there!!!!

King: OH YESS!!!! SAVE MR ARCANE FROM THAT BLATENT AND UNFAIR DOUBLE-TEAM BY DS AND GOJINN!!!

DNA and Hellraiser immediately rushed from behind and double-teamed DS and Gojinn!!! DNA POUINDS the ornament chipping DS's shoulderplate!!! DNA and Hellraiser then tackled the Gojinn and then irish wipped the Unholy One and Gojinn to deliever a double clothesline!!! but suddenly Darkspade along with Gojinn leap frogged and then turned around!!!!! AS DNA AND HELLRAISER came from the rebound from the ropes... DS slapped his hand across DNA's throat and likewise Gojinn did the same for Hellraiser!!!! The fans screamed watching!!! as DNA and Hellraiser where hoisted up into the air!!! BUT THEN THE TRUCK THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO FORGET ABOUT-- THE ENGINE ROARED!!! AND THEN CAME REVERSING AND SMASHING INTO THE RING!!!! Everyone toppled to their feets.... and Alex Arcane got up!!!!

Alexander Arcane: NO ONE PUTS A HAND ON ME!!!!!!

Alexander made a running leap!!!! and he collided with ALL OF THE MEN!!!! sending ALL OF THEM flying over the top rope!!!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

::King jumps to his feet!!! with his crown flying in the air!!! holding his hands up screamming!!!!!!!!!!!::
King: OOOOOOOOOOOH MMYYYY GGGOOOODDD!!!! OHH MYYY GGOOOODDD!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!!!!!!!

JR: It can't be!!!! Say it ain't so!!!! what's the office decision1!!?!!?!

Lilian Garcia came running to the ring and gets into the ring!!! Amile Buiblefark also gets into the ring... and helps a blood soaked Alexander Arcane up and over her shoulders patting him on the back!!!

Mrs. Amile Buiblefark: Get your MITTS off the BOSS you THING!!!! {gives Lilian an evil eye] WHERE'S THE BELT!!! GET THE GOD DAM BELT YOU WHORE!!!!

::Lilian backs off and pouts while trying to remain professional and lift the mic to her lips::

((Alex grumbles as he is clearly out of it)
Alexander Arcane: Wher..ee.. is that BAS-TARD!!! I KICKED th-eir asses good!!! Heh!

Mrs. Amile Buiblefark: YOUR TAKING TOO LONG!! GIVE ME THE DAM MIC I CAN DO YOUR JOB BETTER THAN YOU CAN!!!!!!!

::Amile takes the mic and grins to the camera like an angel!!!!!!!::

November 20th, 2005, 2:32 am #43

Mrs. Amile Buiblefark: Ladies and gentlenmen watching here on the property and at your homes across billions of TVs....... it is with great PRIDE... PERSONAL PLEASURE..... and HONOR.... to INTRODUCE TO YOU!!!! YOUR NEW UNDISPUTED CREATURE WRESTLING CHAMPION!!!! THE BOSS OF YOU ALL....... Mr. Alexander R. Arcane II!! Yes, it's a GREAT GREAT GOOD THING!!! Hehehe!!! NOW..... CLAP YOUR MORONS AND PRAISE YOUR NEW CHAMPION!!!!

Alexander Arcane: I am?? I am champion??? OF COURSE!!! OF COURSE I AM CHAMPION!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

::Lilian tries to hand over the belt-- but Amile preys it off of Lilian's hands!! and presents it to Alex!!!!!

Jr: This isn't right!!!!! this is a bad day for this company!!!

Alex looked at the belt more surprised than ppl watching!!!!! and then flung it into the air as Amile held his soar body upward!!!!

Alexander Arcane: HAHAHHAHAAH!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! BITCHES!!!! I AM YOUR NEW CHAMPION!!!!

Everyone watched in disgust... both in the circus tent and from wrestlers watching on monitors as well.... as their BOSS.............. Alexander Arcane, with a "tad" help from Amile, strapped the coveted CWE Undisputed Title across his waist!!!!

<embed src="http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... "loop=true hidden=true autostart=true>